Download audio for Proverbs 1 or press Play.
|In Proverbs 23 we are advised to put a knife to our throat instead of eating the dainties or for they are deceitful meat of rulers.|
|There is a common theme that the wise will hear the counsel of wisdom but those who lack understanding will not.|
|We are told to consent not if sinners entice us to seek the blood of the innocent just like when we were warned not to bite one another lest we be devoured.|
|Proverbs 1 talks about not consenting to those who secretly lay in wait for the blood of the innocent. They go on to say that people not only bite one another as were are told not to do in Galatians 5:15 be careful not to "swallow them up alive as the grave". This is not done like the Zombies in the movies but like the socialist who "all have one purse".|
|The table or One purse of the socialist is a snare and a trap. Psalms 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.|
|Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:|
|When Jesus appointed a kingdom to the Apostles He warned them not to be like the "rulers of the Gentiles" who "exercise authority" and are called "benefactors".|
|This warning that "ye shall not be so" was repeatedly stated throughout the whole Bible, .|
|John the Baptist talked about meats as benefits provided through charity rather than force like those rulers, princes and king.|
|This mandate in His government or what can be called the Kingdom of God to provide free bread or meat through charity rather than force is a common theme throughout the Bible and certainly the Gospel of the Kingdom and what was called The Way.|
|: Modern Christians have gone out of The Way of Christ. They have little or no Daily ministration. They prefer to eat at the table of kings and men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other with great appetite. Instead of living by faith, hope and charity and the perfect law of liberty they choose to do contrary to the teachings of John the Baptist and Jesus and live by forcing their neighbor to contribute to their welfare with Covetous Practices. They desire the One purse of modern Socialism through the welfare of Statism and the sloth of False religion rather than the Pure Religion of the early Church.|
|[Blue Letter Bible link.]|
1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;
- 2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
- 3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;
- 4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.
- 5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
- 6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
- 7 ¶ The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- 8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
- 9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
- 10 ¶ My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not. If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
- 12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
- 13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
- 14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
- 15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
- 16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
- 17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
- 18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
- 19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
- 20 ¶ Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
- 21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
- 22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
- 23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
- 24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
- 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
- 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
- 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
- 28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
- 29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
- 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
- 31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
- 32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
- 33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
Proverbs | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 2 | Proverbs 3 | Proverbs 4 | Proverbs 5 | Proverbs 6 | Proverbs 7 | Proverbs 8 | Proverbs 9 | Proverbs 10 | Proverbs 11 | Proverbs 12 | Proverbs 13 | Proverbs 14 | Proverbs 15 | Proverbs 16 | Proverbs 17 | Proverbs 18 | Proverbs 19 | Proverbs 20 | Proverbs 21 | Proverbs 22 | Proverbs 23 | Proverbs 24 | Proverbs 25 | Proverbs 26 | Proverbs 27 | Proverbs 28 | Proverbs 29 | Proverbs 30 | Proverbs 31 | Bible Index
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Messianic Judaism | Menahem the Essene | Sanhedrin |
Altars | Clay and Stone | Red Heifer | Golden calf |
Freewill offerings | Religion | Pure Religion | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Paganism | Denominations | Dispensationalism |
Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration | Calendars |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast | Nature of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Hear | Bible Index | Network |
- This is a metaphor for the welfare that was a snare spoken of in the Bible by David and Paul and the gifts, gratuities and benefits we were warned about by Plutarch who said it would take away our liberty.
- Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
- Matthew 20:25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
- Mark 10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
- Luke 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
- Luke 3:11 He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
HELP US BY SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THESE CHANNELS
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/
Join the network.
Brother Gregory in the wilderness.