"Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse" (Proverbs 1:14)
The common storehouse or "one purse" concept of society is one rooted in the philosophy of Socialism. It is about benefiting from society having a common wealth where people elect or subject themselves to rulers who exercise authority over everyone's purse or wealth. It is where someone has the power to redistribute the wealth of the individual other than the the individual.
The means of production is the individual. In primitive societies each individual shared what they gathered or produced. That voluntary sharing created natural bonds with in society developing a character within society that included the choice of sacrifice, and honor of trust.
Other societies cultivated authority and oppression by bulling contributions with an exercising authority producing sloth, avarice, and envy. They usually obtain that power by consent or participation and application claiming to be Benefactors of the people.
The one purse concept in society is anywhere that the people or their leaders can access another man's production or purse without his specific consent. The golden calf of Israel was one form of this but also almost any central treasury of fiat money system or welfare scheme.
Mammon means entrusted wealth or right to the production of another.
All systems of socialism or communism including anarcho communism and even welfare through taxation is a One purse social and political scheme which becomes a snare for the people bringing them into an unsecured system of social security, brings them into bondage and will eventually make them a surety for debt, literally merchandise and curses their children.
The New Testament preaches against such systems as something God hates.
God has always advocated a private ownership of the means of production by the individual and their families
Yet, the Levites, who were a part of this system of self government called the Kingdom of God, owned land in common which was like the ministers of the early Church who also owned all things common  which allowed for the charitable practices of that christian society through the perfect law of liberty of the people, by the people, and for the people.
It was the Nimrods and Cains of the world who were the benefactors of force rather than charity and fathers of the earth who sought the One purse concept of socialism. Jesus was not a socialist. The Church legally defined is "one form of government" that does not rule over the people. It is to provide a charitable Corban that makes the word of God to effect and sets the captive free.
Read One purse in context
11 If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
12 Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
13 We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
14 Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
15 My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
17 Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird. 
18 And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
Not so Secure Socialism
Same old promise, Same old lie!
David Crockett's opinion on government charity
Knife to thy throat
Not just an "appetite" but an appetite for the kings dainties. Those dainties are the wages of unrighteousness because those deceitful meats are benefits provided by men who exercise authority one over the other. You are entitled to the benefits provided by force, fear, and fealty as opposed to faith, hope and charity preached by Christ, Moses and the Prophets because you have consented to have one purse as we are told not to do in Proverbs 23. What is keeping you from repenting is often the appetite for benefits at the expense of your neighbor through the covetous practices of the welfare state.
|Proverbs 23:1 When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what [is] before thee:|
|2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.|
|3 Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.|
|4 Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom.|
|5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.|
|6 Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:|
|7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.|
|8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.|
|9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.|
|10 Remove not the old landmark; and enter not into the fields of the fatherless:|
Both David and Paul warned us that those tables, which were welfare systems of legal charity like the Corban of the Pharisees are a snare because, as Peter said such covetous practices makes the people merchandise and will curse children.
Verse 6 tells us not to eat the bread nor even desire those benefits that are sweat in the mouth but sour in the belly of those who covet their neighbor's goods through deceit. That sourness will cause us to vomit it up.
Hue and cry |
Go and cry |
Cry out |
Corban | Christian conflict | Nicolaitan | Religion | Pure Religion |
Welfare_types | Daily ministration | Self-Sacrifice | Repent |
Weightier matters | Altars | Sophistry | Friend | Stones |
Forgiveness | Forgive | Forgive them | In need of forgiveness |
Wantonness | Covet | Negotiating_Health_Care_Costs |
Gospel of the kingdom |
Kingdom of Heaven |
Kingdom at hand |
Thy Kingdom Comes
Kingdom of God | Newsletter | Not inherit the kingdom | Christian conflict |
Benefactors | Principalities | Corban | Covetous Practices | Elements | Redemption |
World | Biting one another | Food Stamps | Workers of Iniquity | Serve two masters |
Doers of the Word | Ye are bought | The Blessed Strategy | Fervent Charity |
Congregations | Congregants | Free Assemblies | Elders | Fellowship | CORE |
Church | Ministers | Tithe | Tithing | Tithingman | Treasury | MORE | COM |
The Way | Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Thy first love | Kingdom Love |
Christians check list | Aid Addicts | Overcoming together | Pray | Network |
Early non Bible authors
Athenagoras of Athens | Methodius of Olympus | The Gospel of Thomas |
Hippolytus of Rome | Justin the Martyr | Jerome | Augustine of Hippo |
Epistle of Mathetes |
Philo Judaeus or Philo of Alexandria and The Allegories of the Sacred Laws
People in the Bible
Paul the Apostle | Melchizedek | Moses | Cain | Caesar | Herod | Jesus |
John the Baptist | Nimrod | Abraham | Essenes |
Buddha | Celsus | Constantine | Eusebius | Marcus Tullius Cicero | Augustine of Canterbury |
Ambrose | Lady Godiva | Plutarch | Polybius | Seneca | Tacitus | Vespian | Manichaeism | John Wycliffe |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Messianic Judaism | Menahem the Essene | Sanhedrin |
Altars | Clay and Stone | Red Heifer | Golden calf |
Freewill offerings | Religion | Pure Religion | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Paganism | Denominations | Dispensationalism |
Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration | Calendars |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast | Nature of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Hear | Bible Index | Network |
- Leviticus 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
- Joshua 14:4 For the children of Joseph were two tribes, Manasseh and Ephraim: therefore they gave no part unto the Levites in the land, save cities to dwell [in], with their suburbs for their cattle and for their substance.
- Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
- Acts 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
- When you pay taxes you pay with your own blood and sweat. Understanding what the ancient Altars and sacrifices were representing the blood and sweat of the people in a system of freewill offerings rather than force.
- If you all have one purse you can benefit because everyone has to pay into the treasury to provide for you in time of need. It allows the government to force your offerings. This is why the Corban of the Pharisees made the word of God to none effect.
- Here is the warning not to go that way.
- Democracy lead to Socialism which leads to communism and of course totalitarianism which will certainly bring in the element of theft when the government goes beyond its collective right. Certainly almost all covetousness leads to theft which is violence.
- We think we will benefit if everyone has to pay in or do their share but we will be captured by our consent to such a covetous idea.
- As we judge so shall we be judged.
- This is why Jesus forbid his followers to be like the socialist governments of the world at that time. Was Jesus a socialist? What did He say about men who call themselves Benefactors or the Fathers of the earth.
- Wisdom: Heb. Wisdoms, that is, Excellent wisdom
- Cain, Nimrod, Egypt and Mystery Babylon were and are all socialist systems. They all created systems that allowed people to be biting one another.
- turning… : or, ease of the simple
- This is a metaphor for the welfare that was a snare spoken of in the Bible by David and Paul and the gifts, gratuities and benefits we were warned about by Plutarch who said it would take away our liberty.
- Plutarch also warned what would happen if we ate of such benefits of rulers.
- The Fatherless are those who make the state their Fathers and Christ did warn us of the same concerning the Fathers of the earth.
- Psalms 69:22 "Let their table <07979> become a snare before them: and [that which should have been] for [their] welfare, [let it become] a trap."
- Amos 5:21, Amos 8:10, Nahum 1:15.
HELP US BY SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THESE CHANNELS
Join the network.
Most important is to become a part of the Living Network which is not dependent upon the internet but seeks to form The bands of a free society.You can do this by joining the local email group on the network and helping one another in a network of Tens.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/
Brother Gregory in the wilderness.