Sacrificed to Idols
Idol or idolatry is from the Greek word εἰδωλολατρεία~ eidololatreia. It is from two words. The first means is from words meaning image, shape or fashioned and the second part is from a word that mean "service rendered for hire". While the Church in the wilderness and the early Church were supposed to both serve the families of the congregations organized in a network of small groups the systems of the world create an alternative system which serves the welfare of the people in a different fashion.
The Greek word eidololatrais translated idolaters would be called “Bandits, hijackers, grafters... today.” The Greek word eidolothuton translated things or meats offered unto idols was produced from two Greek words: eidolon, meaning an image or likeness of something; and the word thuo, something sacrificed.
Corban means sacrifice and was common to all Temples. The purpose of those sacrifices was two-fold: to provide for the needs of the people; and to fulfill the need to care about others. Charity, love, giving, and forgiving are the foundation of the character of God and the cornerstone of His righteous society.
The sacrifices in temples were commonly divided between the priests, members, and the poor. What the priests could not consume was sold at a discount to the needy. Some temples were more like investment houses, and they regularly issued money. They funded trade, or mining ventures, and harbors, aqueducts, or roads, and even war.
Temples could be institutions of charity or social insurance. Pure Religion is not only loving God, but loving one another. The public Temples managed the contributions of the people. When they operated with Freewill offerings, they were a blessing to the liberty of the people.
When public Temples compelled the contributions of the people, they were institutions of bondage. Like Nimrod of Babylon, the Pharaoh of Egypt, and the Roman emperors, they could be a snare and trap, a stumbling block and a recompense, an enemy of freedom.
Rome moved from a free republic to an indirect democracy, and then to a socialist dictatorship. The “middle – class [was] sandwiched between a new arid conspicuous moneyed class and a proletariat that had no other aspiration but to be kept by a Welfare State.”
Religion comes from a Latin word , meaning to bind. The religion of society will determine the state of society. The religion of Christ binds the people by charity and love.  Civil religion is the result of a social contract. When welfare of society is provided by the sword of the State, pure religion is murdered and liberty dies. An authoritarian bureaucracy of the State becomes the new ministers and priests of society. All who take by that sword will perish under that sword.
Why were Christians persecuted so brutally by the Imperial Cult of Rome?
The Christian conflict was because those who were actually following Christ refused to apply for the social welfare offered by Rome, which was sometimes called Qorban. Judea's king Herod the Great had developed a similar system called Corban, which Christ condemned as making the word of God to none effect.
When the people want to use "a political and economic System" to turn their neighbor into a human resource for their own benefit, they themselves will become Merchandise. They will be entangled in the Elements of the World.
“Liberty is not collective, it is personal. All liberty is individual liberty.”
Individual rights given by God and the privileged power of government granted by men have been at war since Cain killed Able. “State is an end and individual is means to this end or state is means and individual is end in itself.” The State’s duties never venture into the redistribution of wealth in a moral society, because man was not endowed with the right to take from his brother.
“Redistribution is immoral... it allows one person to treat another as no more than a means...”
“Religious socialism, Christian socialism, are contradictory terms; no one can be at the same time a good Catholic and a true Socialist.” 
“It is impossible to introduce into society a greater change and a greater evil than this: the conversion of the law into an instrument of plunder.”
“All socialism involves slavery.” 
What you want is Pure Religion. Join the Network and start seeking the righteousness Christ talked about. This means they need to attend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to provide for the needy of society through the Covetous Practices and the men who call themselves benefactorsbut who exercise authority one over the other like the socialists do.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world of Rome nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on those fathers of the earth through force, fear and fealty who deliver the people back in bondage again like they were in Egypt. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ and have become workers of iniquity.
The Christian conflict with Rome in the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for their free bread but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens as He commanded.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
“I will never live for the sake of another man or ask another man to live for mine” 
“We must learn to distinguish between charity and socialism. Charity is good, socialism is evil. (Pr. 14:30, 31, 19:17) Charity is for the helpless poor while [the socialist's] welfare makes the poor helpless. (Ga. 2:10)”
Are we Mystery Babylon ... are we Sodom?
"And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;..." Genesis 18:20
"Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy." Ezekiel 16:49
"But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself." Daniel 1:8
- "The history of the birth of freedom... Are men to be ruled by God's law, or the whims of dictator..? Are men property of the state? Or are they free souls under God? This same battle continues throughout the world today. " The 1956 movie “The Ten Commandments.” -Cecil B. DeMille (Producer/Director).
What makes you property of the State is your covetous practices through forms of socialism and the sloth, Wantonness and self-righteousness it feeds in you. What sets you free os to be born again in The Way of Christ. That is to heed His word and repent, seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness by coming together as He commanded, in His name through charitable sacrifice in the love of one another to attend to the weightier matters.
Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Anarcho communism | Communist Altruism | Collectivism |
Communitarian | Community Law | Crowd psychology |
Statues | Legal charity | Riots | Welfare |
Welfare_types | Public religion | Corban | Why Socialism |
Was Jesus a socialist | Not so Secure Socialism |
covetous practices | Weightier matters | Dialectic |
Bread and circuses | gods | Deist | James Scott |
Liberalism | Classical liberalism | Transcendentalist |
Polybius | Plutarch | Perfect law of liberty | Perfect savages |
Lady Godiva | Nimrod | Cain | Bondage of Egypt |
Corvee | Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers |
Citizen | Social contract | Section 666 | Mark of the Beast |
Christian conflict | Diocletianic Persecution | Mystery Babylon |
Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark | Community |
I paid in | Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Free Keys |
Roots of the Welfare State | Cloward-Piven Strategy |
Rules For Radicals | Communist Manifesto |
Live as if the state does not exist | Departed |
Nazi | Authority | Guru theories | Larken Rose |
Capitalism | Covet | Dominionism | FEMA | Network
Not so Secure Socialism
Same old promise, Same old lie!
Appeared first on NewsWithViews 8-1-10
Part 4 The kingdom of God, socialism, democracy and tyranny -
From the book The Higher Liberty, Sec. 14
The Decline of Freedom,
The Foundation of Tyranny
Part two of The Real Destroyers of the Liberty of the people?
Appeared first on NewsWithViews 3-21-09
Defining the Lies of Democracies
Democracy! What does history tell us?
Appeared first on NewsWithViews 9-11-10 Doom, Gloom, and Democracy
The real destroyer is our own covetousness
Appeared first on NewsWithViews 4-30-09
Civil Government |
Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods |
Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism |
Fascism | Tyranny | Despotism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Saul Syndrome | Foolishly |
Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Rules For Radicals | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | Titular |
The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Pay tribute |
Legal charity | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult |
Employ | Bondage | Mammon | Temples |
Cain | Nimrod | Pharaoh | Caesar | Law |
Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State |
Covetous Practices | Consent not | Withdraw consent |
Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined |
Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
- 1495 ~εἰδωλολατρεία~ eidololatreia \@i-do-lol-at-ri’-ah\@ from 1497 and 2999; n f AV-idolatry 4; 4
- Word Pictures in the New Testament: Robertson, A. T. (1863-1934)
- Tyndale Bulletin 44.2 (1993) 237- 254. Not so Idle thoughts about Eidolouthuton. By Ben Witherington III
- Mark 7:10-13 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death: But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free. And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother; Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
- The Life and Times of Nero, by Carlo Maria Franzero 1954
- The word 'religion' includes a Latin stem word, 'ligare', from which we derive the word 'ligament', and it indicates a band or tie. The opposite of religion is described using the word 'superstition', which is from the Latin words 'super' and 'stitio', meaning 'above standing' (the idea of taking a stand above some object). Superstition can be illustrated by a narcissist who is refusing to participate in common law duties, choosing instead his own 'personal belief'. By this means, the narcissist believes he is 'unbound' (exempt) from whatever binds the society.
- Charity and love have their beginning in the home environment by means of familial bonds of love and generosity. Children, obey your parents ((Colossians 3:20). Turn the hearts of fathers to the children (Luke 1:17; Malachi 4:5). This extends to bonds of love in a community when families forsake not the assembling of themselves together, holding fast to faith, to provoke one another unto love and good works (Hebrews 10:23-25)resulting from the grace of God inspiring individuals with sincere worship and obedience of God.
- John Calvin Coolidge, Jr., 1872 – 1933, 30th President of the United States.
- Natural State, Welfare State or Failed State by T H Shah
- The Kantian ethic of capitalism. Harold B. Jones, Jr.
- State Welfare Spending and Religiosity, A Cross National Analysis by Anthony Gill and Erik Lundsgaarde
- Pope Pius XI, Encyclical Quadragesimo Anno, May 15, 1931. n. 120. Also see 5 more quotes
- Ex. 20:17, 1 Sa. 8; 13:13, Ro. 7:7, 13:9, Col. 3:5, Heb. 13:5, 2 Pe. 2:3-14
- Frederic Bastiat, 1801 – 1850, French theorist, political economist.
- Herbert Spencer, 1820 – 1903, an English philosopher.
- Richard John Neuhaus, 1936 – 2009, prominent American clergyman.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
- Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand. Inscription above Galt’s Gulch powerhouse.
- Evangelical Bible College of Western Australia Commentary. Revelation by Dr Peter Mose [Book 97-2] July 2004