A free assembly is a gathering of people who come together for a common purpose without waiving any of their natural rights or giving anyone else the power over their decisions and choices.
An assembly does not mean you meet in a building. It means that you take the time to connect with others in meaningful ways to form a network, a peculiar people. There is no word translated community nor society in the Bible. There are near a dozen words that can be translated assembly. Do individuals, or individual, families remain free under God alone? Or are they subject to some other form of authority?
Church is translated from the Greek word ekklesia, meaning called out. The word “church” appears over 100 times in the New Testament, but never in Mark, Luke or John, and only three times in Matthew. There are more than a dozen Greek words which all can mean an “assembly” with a slight or drastic conceptual difference or inference. The Aramaic words edah, ’esah, qahal, tsaba,  za‘aq or yahad could be translated into the Greek word ekklesia, which we translate into Church, but are often translated congregation or just assembly.
A free congregation or free assembly is established by Elders of families simply by coming together. When they come together for the purposes of Christ according to His way or The Way, then He is there in the midst of them.
The Church, as a society in its most general sense, is all the people in free assemblies. The called out or ekklesia is the church specific to whom Christ appointed for His purposes of feeding His Sheep and must also meet His criteria for one body.
When they choose to freely give to one individual for the purposes of Christ, they are making a record individually and together that the individual they chose to give to is functioning as a Minister of Christ. That free grant or offer to him in trust is consecrated to the Lord. It is a Sacred Purpose Trust.
It is the covetous means of such systems — systems which depend upon forced offerings — which makes the people merchandise.
Do you see the contrast?
In free assemblies, the people remain as free individuals.
Free Assemblies |
Why Congregate | Why we gather | Why Minister | Church | Why Church | COM | MORE |
Congregations of Rebuke | Tips on forming a CORE | CORE Solution | CORE Off Track |
First to do List | Why did Jesus Say | Society and community | Feasts | Celebrate | Network |
Property rights |
Natural Law |
Common Law |
Fiction of law |
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS | Parents have a prior right |
Human Rights | Human Events | Human resources | Universal Service | The Way |
Foolishly | Foolish virgins | The Right of Self-determination | Fraud |
Free Assemblies | CORE | Righteousness | Workers of Iniquity | Doers of the Word | Fruit |
Law | Natural Law | Legal title | Common Law | Fiction of law |
Stare decisis | Jury | Consent | Contract | Parental contract | Government |
Civil law | Civil Rights | Civil Government | Governments |
No Kings | Cities of refuge | Voir dire | Levites |
Citizen | Equity | The Ten Laws | Law of the Maat |
Bastiat's_The_Law_and_Two_Trees | Trees |
The Occupy Refuge Movement | Clive Bundy | Hammond |
Barcroft | Benefactors | gods | Jury | Sanhedrin |
Protection | Weightier_matters | Social_contract | Community Law |
Perfect law of liberty | Power to change | Covet | Rights |
Anarchist | agorism | Live as if the state does not exist |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Join with a free assembly in you area
by asking on the Network for more details:
Minister of Record
HCBL | HCGL | HCHS | HCJR |
HCLC | HCLO | HCNR | HCO
HCS | HCSL | HCSM | HCTA |
Minister of Record | His Church | His Holy Church
- Agora 58 any assembly of the people; Paneguris 3831 a public festal; trugao, 5166 gather in ripe fruits; sustrepho 4962 twist together, to collect, to assemble; sullego 4816 gather up or collect; sunathroizo  to gather together with others. assemble; ochlopoieo 3792 collect a crowd; sumbibazo 4822 cause to coalesce, join together in affection; sunagoge 4864 bringing together, assembling; 'episunagoge' 1997 a gathering together in one place; sunago 4863 to gather together; episunago 1996 to bring together others already assembled; heorte; koinon, and thiasos.
- 05712 AyinDelethHey הדע ‘edah congregation 124, company 13, assembly 9 times, multitude, people, swarm. 1) congregation, gathering from the Hebrew word דע ‘ed that means witness and דוע ‘uwd meaning testify.
- 06951 [v. 6950 ] להק qahal n, v; congregation 86, assembly 17, company 17, multitude 3; [as a verb gather, assembled] 1) assembly, company, congregation, convocation.
- tsaba 06633 assemble;
- 02199 קעז za‘aq -cry 50, cry out 11, assemble 3, called 3, gathered together 2, gathered 2, company 1, proclaimed 1; to cry, cry out, call, call for help... to be assembled, be called together, be joined together.
- 03259 דעי ya`ad a primitive root; AV-meet 7, together 5, assemble 4, appointed 3, set 3, time 2, betrothed 2, agreed 1, appointment 1, gather 1; 1) to fix, appoint, assemble, meet, set, betroth
- Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.