The story of the two trees in the garden.
One of life and one of knowledge.
Both are sources. The word tree in Hebrew is translated in the King James bible as tree 162 times, wood 107, timber 23, stick 14, gallows 8, staff 4, stock 4, and numerous other ways including plank.
It is a shortened form of the three letter word הצע AYIN TZADIK HEI.  Those same letters are also used to represent the word הצע ‘etsah which is said to mean counsel, advice, purpose. The letters הצע is only translated tree once but counsel over 79 times.
What does the word tree have to do with the word counsel?
Some Hebrew scholars see that the word ‘ets [ץע], “tree,” was created on the third day. It is thought to equal in gematria tzelem, 160, the “Divine image” in which man was created on the sixth day. “Man is the tree of the field.” Even the Torah, a way of life, has been said “It [the Torah] is a tree of life for all that hold onto it.”
Words are symbols of ideas and when the letters of a word are also symbols forming the word one needs to grasp metaphors to understand the word of an author. Counsel is a source of guidance and while translating the word counsel as tree is nice for the story we may understand the ideas expressed if we accept that God has placed two sources of counsel in the garden of the world.
One is what we call the tree of knowledge and the other is the tree of life. Both may counsel us, guide us and show us the way to go and live our lives. One way to identify the tree of the knowledge of good and evil is to say it is our own flesh and blood mind.
The tree of life is Spirit because we know that:
- "The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life." (Job 33:4)
- "Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life." (2 Corinthians 3:6)
- "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." (Revelation 2:7)
Following the leading of the spirit is eating of the counselor of life which is the Holy Spirit which Christ sent as a comforter or guide:
- "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" (John 14:16)
- "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." (John 14:26)
- "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:" (John 15:26)
How do you know if you are following the Holy Spirit or your own mind, your personal tree of knowledge?
What are the fruits of your faith? Do you have Faith that the tree of life or Holy Spirit will keep you on the straight path. Faith in your own flesh and blood mind wrought by vanity and pride will lead you away from righteousness.
Are you keeping the commandments?
Are you doing what Christ said to obtain Eternal life?
Are you using your own mind to rationalize why it is okay to violate those commandments and stray from the righteousness of God?
The "tree" or body and flesh of Christ was nailed to a "tree" in sacrifice of one to the blessing of all in Spirit. We are to walk with His Spirit guided by the counsel of the Holy Comforter He has sent us. Many study the Bible depending on the flesh of their own minds.
It is by doing or attempting to do righteousness that we come face to face with our own unrighteousness. Seeing the truth about ourselves nurtures the humility that must come with that confession and repentance of the heart which lets His Spirit enter. Daily fasting and prayer and walking in His ways of sacrifice and service allows us to be drawn near to God's righteousness of His Kingdom and away from our own vain unrighteousness.
"Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye." (Acts 7:51)
Knowledge of good and evil
It is said to be from the word (עדי) yada. 
The word daath (תעד) which is said to mean "knowledge, perception" is composed of three letters DALET AYIN TAV while yada (עדי) meaning know or knowledge is the three letters YUD DALET AYIN.
Adding the letter TAV which means faith and is supposed to mean the Mark of God we are told the word DALET AYIN TAV becomes the word for knowledge in reference to the tree of knowledge of good and evil. So does it really just mean knowledge or is it the type of knowledge that extinguishes faith.
The truth is most people do not really believe in God but in their opinion about God. That is why they were so willing to allow the change of the meaning and definition of the word Religion. People often construct an image of God in their mind and either worship that image or denounce God or that image of God they hold in their mind.
Ultimately the real God, whoever He is, is not subject to our opinion or what we think. Could it be that there is another way to know something is true other than figuring it out in our minds? Can we know something by revelation? Certainly that is what God and the prophets have been saying from the beginning.
"For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:" (Hebrews 8:10)
"But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people." (Jeremiah 31:33)
Mysteries of the Universe |
Spiritual DNA and Gene Expression |
Cognitive dissonance |
Repentance | Recovery | Therapies | Meditation |
Bipolar | Capgras | Cotard | Schizophrenia |
Dendritic tree | Mysteries | Mystery Babylon | Eschatology |
Theology | Epistemology | Replacement theology |
Are you crazy | Autism | Depression |
Insane | Trauma | Narcissists | Trolls
Drugged | Vaccines | Health | Aid Addicts | Saul Syndrome |
Mysteries of the Universe |
Spiritual DNA and Gene Expression |
Meditation | Mind | Dendritic tree | Trees | Bastiat's The Law and Two Trees |
No Devils and Demons | Satan | Strong Delusion | Occult | Workers of Iniquity |
If I were the devil | Signs in the Sun | Thought for the day | Doer | Network
- 06086 ^ץע^ ‘ets \@ates\@ from 06095; n m; AV-tree 162, wood 107, timber 23, stick 14, gallows 8, staff 4, stock 4, carpenter + 02796 2, branches 1, helve 1, planks 1, stalks 1; 328 1) tree, wood, timber, stock, plank, stalk, stick, gallows 1a) tree, trees 1b) wood, pieces of wood, gallows, firewood, cedar-wood, woody flax
- If we take a look at the letters of the word translated both tree and counsel we see:
- ע AYIN also U can mean something like Divine Providence, an Eye or Well of five states of kindness or severity.
- צ ץ TZADIK is always related to The Faith of the Righteous One, the foundation of the word "to hunt" or Harvest even eat or desire.
- ה HEI Expression--Thought, Speech, Action. Manifest seeds of thought and life. It can emphasize or fence in an idea.
- 06098 ^הצע^ ‘etsah \@ay-tsaw’\@ from 03289; n f; AV-counsel 79, counsels 2, purpose 2, advice 1, counsellors + 0582 1, advisement 1, counsel <03289> <08799> 1, counsellor + 0376 1; 88 1) counsel, advice, purpose
- Deuteronomy 20:19 "When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field [is] man’s [life]) to employ [them] in the siege:"
- 2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- 01847 ^תעד^ da‘ath \@dah’- ath\@ from 03045; n m/f; AV-knowledge 82, know 6, cunning 1, unwittingly 2 + 01097 2, ignorantly + 01097 1, unawares + 01097 1; 93 1) knowledge 1a) knowledge, perception, skill 1b) discernment, understanding, wisdom
- 03045 ^עדי^ yada‘ \@yaw-dah’\@ a primitive root; v; AV-know 645, known 105, knowledge 19, perceive 18, shew 17, tell 8, wist 7, understand 7, certainly 7, acknowledge 6, acquaintance 6, consider 6, declare 6, teach 5, misc 85; 947 1) to know
- 01843 ^עד^ dea‘ \@day’- ah\@ from 03045; n m; AV-opinion 3, knowledge 2; 5 1) knowledge, opinion 1a) God’s knowledge 1b) judgment, opinion
- 01846 ^ךעד^ da‘ak \@daw-ak’\@ a primitive root; v; AV-put out 6, extinct 1, consumed 1, quenched 1; 9 1) to go out, be extinguished, dry up 1a) (Qal) to go out, be extinguished 1b) (Niphal) to be made extinct, be dried up 1c) (Pual) to be extinguished, be quenched
Related audio files:
1/2/10 Thy Kingdom Comes series - part 1 - Listen up!
"Thy will be done" is part of the program, Entrance is a choice, Men didn't get dominion over other men, Unalienable rights, Contracts a Crime?, "You cannot be ignorant *and* free", Religion defined, True Hebrew, Essenes, Fullness of the Gospel, Training your children, today's Continental Congress, Taking oaths, How to get freedom back, Announcements, First Century Church, What is a Republic?, The Constitution, Duty of Government, Your daily bread, World Rule, Weightier matters, Government corruption, Rattling your cage, Can you hear the Gospel?, the Tree of Knowledge.
1/16/10 Thy Kingdom Comes series - Part 2
This day in History, League of Nations, Corban of the Pharisees, Kingdom of the "world" vs Kingdom of God, the nature of evil, 2 Timothy 3, Thy Kingdom Comes - Chapter 1, need for repentance, are you a slave?, Religious freedom clause, Righteousness defined, Man in Eden, 1st command of God = "Dress and Keep", Translators are Traitors!, Who rules your life?, Legal title, Tree of Knowledge vs Tree of Life, Family, Covenants and Oaths, purpose of prohibition, Israel = Where God Prevails, different that Israel the country, Saul as king = rejection of God, Ten Commandments quote, Apostle = ambassador of Christ, "Heaven" in Matthew, Imperium and patronus, setting the captive free, what does Satan want?, false gospels, freemen in America, The truth shall set you free.
Right to choose. Inalienable rights. Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Tree of Life. Frederic Bastiat - Society vs. government. Social compact. Divine revelation. Socialism. Corban, contributionism. Witt, Roosevelt, Medicare. Changing definitions. Public school, state religion. Pure Religion. Anarchists. Homeschooling, families. Government of God and His righteousness. Rights require responsibility. Early church. Definition of Religion - Bouvier's Law Dictionary. Definition of world - Constitutional order or system of government. Republican Party. Anarchists in Spain. Responsible, brave people cannot be placed under subjection. The Cain principle. Food supply, preparedness. Roman empire and the price of grain. James Russell Lowell. Oppression. Leviticus 25:17. Thomas Jefferson - Notes on Virginia "Liberties are the gift of God". Psalm 119:45 God's precepts, liberty. Democracy, indirect democracy. Numbers do not create righteousness. Constitutions, laws and courts are false hopes for liberty. The Spirit of Liberty Judge Learned Hand - "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women.". James 1:25 - the perfect law of liberty. Love and concern for others. Doers of the Word. Romans 13 - Greek word for power. The Higher Liberty. Man's dominion. Cain, Nimrod, Augustus. Church and State - pattern of 10's, 100's, 1000's in history. Constantine. Power of the church belongs to families, elders. Early church vs. modern church. Ubuntu. Early America, freewill contributions. Mission of the church. Destruction of Christianity. Plutarch, George Washington. Abraham, Moses set up true republican form of government. Israel decided to have a king, rejection of God. Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions. Families are the supreme institution of God. Kingdom of God. Priests. Leviticus 25:10 - Proclaim liberty. Sloth and avarice. Taxes in Israel - tithes. Network of tens, hundreds and thousands. Sabbath. Herod, Hyrcanus. Riots in Jesus' time, Pontius Pilate. Charity. Abraham, living altars. The Sophistry and the Sacrifice. Offices of service, Levites. Pure republics. Love is binding. Economy of families. Numbers 3:12 Firstborn, Levites, Elders. Cain, civil state, city state. Lamech. Voluntarism. Golden calf. Spartans. Adolph Hitler. Grain as wealth, Egypt. Faith, hope and charity. New covenant priests. Pharisees altered Corban
Deception From the book The Higher Liberty, Sec. 16
HELP US BY SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THESE CHANNELS
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/
Join the network.
Brother Gregory in the wilderness.