Eschatology, from two Greek words meaning "last" (ἔσχατος) and "study" (-λογία), is the study of 'end things', whether the end of an individual life, the end of the age, the end of the world or the nature of the Kingdom of God.
Realized eschatology is a theory which holds that the eschatological passages in the New Testament do not refer to the future, but instead refer to the ministry of Jesus and his lasting legacy. Eschatology is therefore not the end of the world but its rebirth instituted by Jesus and continued by his disciples.
Consistent eschatology is an exclusive futuristic eschatology
Kingdom Eschatology is the study of the nature of the Kingdom of God. The kingdom is not where you go when you die because it is not only for the living but it was and is at hand. Jesus was going to take the kingdom from those who sat in the seat of Moses but also appoint it in real time to those people he had called out.
- Matthew 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
- Matthew 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.
- Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
- Matthew 13:45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
- Matthew 13:47 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
- Matthew 13:52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
- Matthew 20:1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
- Matthew 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
- Luke 13:18 Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it?
Mysteries of the Universe |
Spiritual DNA and Gene Expression |
Cognitive dissonance |
Repentance | Recovery | Therapies | Meditation |
Bipolar | Capgras | Cotard | Schizophrenia |
Dendritic tree | Mysteries | Mystery Babylon | Eschatology |
Theology | Epistemology | Replacement theology |
Are you crazy | Autism | Depression |
Insane | Trauma | Narcissists | Trolls
Drugged | Vaccines | Health | Aid Addicts | Saul Syndrome |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.
- Luke 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
- Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
- Matthew 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat: