Most of mankind is suffering from some sort of disorder that results from trauma: Mental, Physical, Emotional Spiritual... which stem from social, environmental, actions and reactions, that bind to us like hidden chains which must be dragged until we are released, set free.
That release results in a recovery of our natural self before any trauma.
R. I must Recognize my inner pain and distress remains unidentified within the darkness of my own mind and heart.
E. I must desire to Examine the source of my distress accepting the help of others.
O. I must Overlook the pain as a symptoms that keeps me from examining what gripping my life.
V. I must Voluntary take some action toward helping others so that I may be helped.
E. I am allowed to Enjoy the benefits of life and liberty as I mutual release the pain and suffering of others in the mercy and benevolence of righteousness.
Y. I say Yes, to helping others knowing that it contributes to my own recovery but also theirs.
The cultures and kingdoms of the world often offer means by which you may experience a form of relief from the effects of immoral, selfish and even unnatural practices. They foster iniquity through pride, and a slothful neglect of personal responsibility through an abundance of idleness.
What Christ was teaching was The Way to recovery from sin and its consequences, trauma. Seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness is the road to recovery for all the problems of the World but that journey begins with the examination and confession of our own inner problems and willingness to think a different way. Loving God and others is a key to recovery. To unchain ourselves we must first seek to free others.
Mysteries of the Universe |
Spiritual DNA and Gene Expression |
Dendritic tree | Mysteries | Mystery Babylon | Meditation |
Eschatology | Theology | Epistemology | Replacement theology |
Cognitive dissonance | Bipolar | Capgras | Cotard | Trolls
Schizophrenia | Are you crazy | Autism | Depression |
Insane | Trauma | Narcissists | Repentance | Recovery |
Drugged | Vaccines | Health | Aid Addicts |
- Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: 20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
- Matthew 23:25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. 26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.
- Matthew 23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
- Luke 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified [rather] than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
- Colossians 3:12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
- James 4:6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
- James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
- 1 Peter 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
- Matthew 12:21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust(hope1679).
- Romans 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he <1679> yet hope for <1679>?
- Romans 8:25 But if we hope <1679> for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.: 1 Corinthians 13:7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth <1679> all things, endureth all things.
- 1 Corinthians 15:19 If in this life only we have hope <1679> in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Acts 8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
- John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with [their] eyes, nor understand with [their] heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.: Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
- Mark 8:18 Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?
- Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
- Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day. 9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: 10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway. 11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
- Revelation 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
- John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
- Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
- 1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren.
- Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
- John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.