Historian and Congressman Ron Paul said “Our country’s founders cherished liberty, not democracy.”
In the The Spirit of American Government, Professor J. Allen Smith wrote “It is difficult to understand, how any one who has read the proceedings of the Federal Convention can believe that it was the intention of that body to establish a democratic government.”
There was evidence of a difference in American thought creeping in back in the days of Davy Crockett and Horatio Bunce which all Americans should study.
Marxism is a political and economic way of organizing society, where in theory the workers own the means of production. But in fact, like socialism.
It is a way of organizing a society in which the means of production are said to be owned and controlled by the collective but is actually controlled through a political system.
With the step by step implementation of each element of the communist manifesto the United States has manifested the soul of a communist nation while hypocritically still claiming to be a republic.
Since, all ten planks of the Communist Manifesto are law in the United States of America through a step by step process of growing dependence upon government created institutions, bureaucracies, and systems, and the neglect, application and participation of the people.
America's only hope is to admit the whole truth of its errors and learn to provide for its welfare through individual charity as it once did instead of the collective power of government.
Marx summarized his philosophy with, “From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.”
The question remains who decides the “from” and who should decide the legitimacy of a “need”?
Since, “Freedom is the Right to Choose, the Right to create for oneself the alternatives of Choice. Without the possibility of Choice, and the exercise of Choice, a man is not a man but a member, an instrument, a thing”, then you cannot have Marxism unless you take choice from the individual, making the man less a person and more a thing.
Man is an individual product of creation, and a singular means of production of creation with a natural right to choose. But as a human, and a member of mankind, he must care about his fellowman's rights as much as his own.
Marxism by its nature is the end of the natural right to choose and freedom itself. In Marxism man becomes an instrument, a thing and little more than a means of production and a resource for those who seize power.
It is bad enough in the nature of Marxism a man looses his liberty but in his desire to benefit at his comrade's expense he also forfeits his soul and the loss of his humanity.
Marxism by its nature must take some of the power of choice away from the individual an grant that power to the political regime of the fatherland.
Man in his natural state may live by, “From each according to his ability and his free choice, to each according to his needs through the love and mercy of the individual.”
"But the soul renounced shall abide in the boundlessness of God's life. This is liberty, this is prosperity. The more we lose, the more we gain." - Watchman Nee
We dare not exercise personal liberty if it infringes on the liberty of others because as we judge so shall we be judged.
By contrast, socialism in This desire for benefits at the expense of others has quickly become a fictional hope as the people become the the means of productions a.k.a. human resources, merchandise. This always happen if you do not actively love one another at least as much as you love yourself in the practice of Pure Religion instead of the covetous practices of the world.
"God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it." - Daniel Webster
Socialism in theory is said to be based on the idea that people will be compensated based on their level of individual contribution to the economy. But if a political system is based on covetous practices forcibly redistributing what is your neighbor's no one will be free nor will communities be capable of effectively resisting tyrants and despots.
Covid did not destroy lives and the economy of the nations. Almost a hundred year of gradually accepting more and more socialist policies set the elements of destruction into motion. Because of an ever growing appetite for benifits and the wantonness habit of receiving from the government it has become acceptable in the minds S of the people to receive gifts, gratuities, and grants from politician who exercise authority one over the other. It is the avarice and sloth of the people that has instituted the rule of force and altered the thinking of society. People who care about themselves more than their neighbor brought this chaos, decay, and degeneration about. Until people start carrying about their neighbor's rights as much as they say they care about their own the people will continue to fall prey to tyrrany. People are so blinded by apathy and arrogance today they do not even recognize that all 10 planks of the communist manifesto is law in America.
One of the major problems in America today is people do not know what direction they have been going, which is away from the Republic toward democracy and socialism and now communism. Some times they think they are headed toward liberty, when they are really on the road to despotism. Just a short look at the basics of Communist Manifesto
A SUMMARY OF THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO
5. A Central bank (Federal Reserve. The Bankers Bank.)
6. Government control of Communications and Transportation. (F.C.C., F.A.A. etc..
- In the U.S., communication and transportation are controlled and regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) established by the Communications Act of 1934 and the Department of Transportation and the Interstate Commerce Commission (established by Congress in 1887), and the Federal Aviation Administration as well as Executive orders 11490, 10999 — not to mention various state bureaucracies and regulations including State mandated driver’s licenses. Federal Highway Act of 1916 made federal funds available to States for highway construction), the Interstate Highway System, 1944 (funding began 1956); Interstate Commerce Commission given authority by Congress to regulate trucking and carriers on inland waterways, 1935-40. There is also the federal postal monopoly, AMTRAK and CONRAIL — outright socialist (government-owned) enterprises. Instead of free-market private enterprise in these important industries, these fields in America are semi-cartels through the governments regulatory-industrial complex.)
7. Government ownership of factories and agriculture. (Corporations are entities of the State, Asset Forfeiture - The USA PATRIOT Act, Forfeiture laws, Section 666 executive orders and mere legal title.
- We call it corporate capacity, The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture. As well as the Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations. The Agriculture Adjustment Act of 1933 provided that farmers will receive government aid if and only if they relinquish control of farming activities. In June 2009 Obama ordered General Motors to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. And, as you’ve also probably heard, the United States became the majority shareholder of the restructured company, with 60% of the stock. Nationalizing a large car manufacturer is just example of Barack Obama adopting the Communist Manifesto written by Karl Marx.)
9. Corporate farms, regional planning. (Land planning, Environmental Protection and, Endangered Species act, etc..)
This is why T. Coleman Andrews, Commissioner of IRS said in the May 25, 1956 in U.S. News & World Report article “Maybe we ought to see that every person who gets a tax return receives a copy of the Communist Manifesto with it so he can see what’s happening to him”.
If you examine the links above with an open mind you may not only discover the real problem but the real solution u only if you repent which means change the way you think.
People in America have been taught many things over the last 100 years, and since 1910, most of that has come through public schools, which are a socialist system of education.
James Madison may have thought "Whenever a youth is ascertained to possess talents meriting an education which his parents cannot afford, he should be carried forward at the public expense." But the idea of everyone getting free education at the public expense does not fall under that description. Until 1910 most children were not educated at public expense and most public education was heavily dependent upon and control by private action of the people in the local community.
James Madison also said that "Charity is no part of the legislative duty of government."
"This Bible is for the Government of the People, by the People, and for the People." is attributed to the General Prologue to the John Wycliffe Bible translation of 1384, as quoted in Lincoln at Gettysburg : An Address (1906) by Clark Ezra Carr, p. 75. 
Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Anarcho communism | Communist Altruism | Collectivism |
Communitarian | Community Law | Crowd psychology |
Statues | Legal charity | Riots | Welfare |
Welfare_types | Public religion | Corban | Why Socialism |
Was Jesus a socialist | Not so Secure Socialism |
covetous practices | Weightier matters | Dialectic |
Bread and circuses | gods | Deist | James Scott |
Liberalism | Classical liberalism | Transcendentalist |
Polybius | Plutarch | Perfect law of liberty | Perfect savages |
Lady Godiva | Nimrod | Cain | Bondage of Egypt |
Corvee | Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers |
Citizen | Social contract | Section 666 | Mark of the Beast |
Christian conflict | Diocletianic Persecution | Mystery Babylon |
Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark | Community |
I paid in | Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Free Keys |
Roots of the Welfare State | Cloward-Piven Strategy |
Rules For Radicals | Communist Manifesto |
Live as if the state does not exist | Departed |
Nazi | Authority | Guru theories | Larken Rose |
Capitalism | Covet | Dominionism | FEMA | Network
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Those people who seek the ways of communism which compels the redistribution of wealth have already rejected The Way of Christ and Moses which was the redistribution of wealth by charity and freewill offerings under the perfect law of liberty.
- What was the bondage of Egypt and why were we to never go back there again?
- Have people given consent to a social compact that might enslave them like in the days of Egypt?
- Why would the slothful be under tribute?
- Why did the Corban of the Pharisees make the word of God to none effect?
- Why did Jesus say "Call no man Father upon the earth"?
- Why did Jesus say not to be like the rulers who called themselves Benefactors?
- Why did Peter say covetous practices would make us Merchandise and curse children?
- What did Jesus list off as the Weightier matters?
- Why did Jesus command that the people sit down in Tens?
- What is Religion and what is Pure Religion?
- What was Public religionand the imperial Cult of Rome how did it differ from Pure Religion practiced by early Christians?
- Why did the Church have a Daily ministration?
- How do the Modern Christians differ from the early Church who followed The Way of Christ?
- What were the deeds of the Nicolaitan and why did God hate those deeds?
- What was the Christian conflict with Rome?
- Are modern Christians actually workers of iniquity?
- Do people today make covenants with the gods of this world because they love the wages of unrighteousness?
- What is the difference between the Baptism of John the Baptist and the Baptism of Herod or Constantine or Rabbinical Baptism?
- Israel was not to have a golden calf but what did that mean?
- What were the altars of earth and stone?
- What are lively stones?
- Was the Sabbath a way or a day?
- Were those rituals of ancient societies merely mindless acts of superstition or were they metaphors?
- What are the rituals of the Church and do they point to The Way of Christ and God?
- Could Welfare systems of the world be Snares and Traps?
- And what does this all have to do with Nimrod, Cain and Caesar who called themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other?
- What was the Mark of Cain and the Mark of God and even the Mark of the Beast?
- Did Constantinestart a different Church not of Christ?
- Why did the people have to sew Breeches for the Levites?
- What was early Israel like before the Voice of the people rejected God?
- Why were they organized by Tens?
- How was the Early Church funded and what did they use the funds for?
- Did it operate by force or Freewill offerings?
- Do all governments of the world operate according to the ways of God?
- Or do they operate according the ways of Cain and Nimrod?
- Who were the Nicolaitans and what did they do that included the error of Baalam and why does God hate their deeds?
- What was Christ trying to tell us about the Fathers of the earth and who are they?
- And who is The Beloved Anarchist?
- What do you want to do about all this?
To find the answers, we must seek and strive to do what Jesus said the way He said to do it... Including attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
- Archibald MacLeish
- Genesis 1:26 ¶ And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. 28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
- Legal title is the problem but there was an abolition of private property and the application of all rent to public purpose through taxing powers. – The courts have interpreted the 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868) to give the government far more “eminent domain” power than was originally intended. Under the rubric of “eminent domain” and various zoning regulations, land use regulations by the Bureau of Land Management property taxes, and “environmental” excuses, private property rights have become very diluted. As a result, private property in lands, vehicles, and other forms are seized almost every day in the U.S. under the “forfeiture” provisions of the RICO statutes and the so-called War on Drugs. Private owners of property are required to get permission from government relative to the use of their property.
- Psalms 109:11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour. Proverbs 24:15 ¶ Lay not wait, O wicked [man], against the dwelling of the righteous; spoil not his resting place: Spoil, plunder, booty, prize, loot mean something taken from another by force or craft. spoil, more commonly spoils, applies to what belongs by right or custom to the victor in war or political contest.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. – The 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, 1913 (which some scholars maintain was never properly ratified which is irrelevant since the tax is a matter of contract.), the Social Security Act of 1936, Joint House Resolution 192 of 1933, and various State income taxes established this major Marxist coup in the United States many decades ago. These taxes continue to drain the lifeblood out of the American economy and greatly reduce the accumulation of desperately needed capital for future growth, business starts, job creation, and salary increases.
- Judges 2:6 ¶ And when Joshua had let the people go, the children of Israel went every man unto his inheritance to possess the land. Psalms 37:34 ¶ Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see [it]. Proverbs 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
Proverbs 11:29 He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool shall be servant to the wise of heart.
Proverbs 13:22 A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children’s children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance. – Another Marxist policy on private property rights and the family is in the form of Federal & State estate taxes and other inheritance taxes, which have abolished or at least greatly diluted the right of private property owners to determine the disposition and distribution of their estates upon their death. On January 1st, 2011, the estate tax rate will return to its pre-Bush levels. Practically speaking, this means the difference between dying on December 31, 2010 and January 1, 2011 can mean 55 percent of your estate goes to the United States Socialist Republic government.
- Exodus 23:9 Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
- Deuteronomy 23:7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he [is] thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.
- We call it government seizures, tax liens, “forfeiture” Public “law” 99-570 (1986); Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; and the IRS confiscation of property without due process. The U.S. government is preparing now for a massive confiscation of property of patriots who speak out or write against the “government” (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill).
- Exodus 22:25 "If thou lend money to [any of] my people [that is] poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury...."
- The Federal Reserve System, created by the Federal Reserve Act of Congress in 1913, is indeed such a “national bank” and it politically manipulates interest rates and holds a monopoly on legal counterfeiting in the United States. All local banks are members of the Fed system, and are regulated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) another privately-owned corporation. The Federal Reserve Banks issue Fiat Paper Money and practice economically destructive fractional reserve banking. This is exactly what Marx had in mind and completely fulfills this plank.
- Deuteronomy 25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.
1 Corinthians 9:9 For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?
1 Timothy 5:18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.
- The Social Security Administration and The Department of Labor and it’s seen in Minimum Wage and unemployment is all a part of the federal employment system.
- We call it the Planning Reorganization Act of 1949 , zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public “law” 89-136. Food processing companies, with the co-operation of the Farmers Home Administration foreclosures, are buying up farms and creating “conglomerates.” On March 11, 2009 the U.S. Congress introduced a bill, H.R.875 – Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009, making it illegal to grow your own food, or for “any farm” not to purchase and use government mandated chemicals, additives, and pesticides on all food consumed in the United States. Violations are subject to a fine of up to $1,000,000/day.
- Americans are being taxed to support what we call ‘public’ schools, but are actually “government force-tax-funded schools ” Even private schools are government regulated. The purpose is to train the young to work for the communal debt system. We also call it the Department of Education, the NEA and Outcome Based “Education”. The federal influence of education is evident in “head-start” programs, school lunch programs, textbooks, and library books. Our children are being indoctrinated and inculcated with the government propaganda, like “majority rules”, and “pay your fair share”. WHERE are the words “fair share” in the Constitution, Bill of Rights or the Internal Revenue Code (Title 26)?? NO WHERE is “fair share” even suggested !! The philosophical concept of “fair share” comes from the Communist maxim, “From each according to their ability, to each according to their need! This concept is pure socialism.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.