Occupying the Chessboard of the Dialectic
The Occupy Wall Street demonstrations are born out of frustration in an attempt to protest what people think is the problem. Creating sides and division in society whether by race, religion, politics or parties can establish a framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that can unknowingly lead us into a predetermined outcome.
Accusers who divide opposing forces into groups like the Wall Street on one side and brain-dead zombies of the Flea Party on the other, suggesting that they should be targeting George Soros instead, are as blind to the solution as they are to the problem and are little more than brain-dead zombies of another party.
In being little more than opposition to a perceived problem groups will gather and joust complaining with little understanding of the difference between problems and symptoms.
The result of any protest or cry for justice, whatever it may be, is seldom tied to a real solution but only to a personal perception of what the problem might be, which in this case is often labeled as capitalism.
The term capitalism used here to define a problem in the economy is a misnomer if not a missed diagnosis for several reasons. The first being that there has been almost no true capitalism in America since 1933, if not 1913 with the creation of the Federal Reserve and fractional reserve banking.  Once America went down that road we were dealing with debt-ism not capitalism.
The same dialectic is seen in all modern politics.
We know that there is a problem because millions of people are feeling the pain. They have lost everything and millions more are losing daily through a declined economy and inflation. It would be easy to point fingers at everyone from the rich to the politicians who serve them. Are banks and greed the problem and if it is greed which dictator do you want to elect and grant the power to stamp it out? Are these things the problem or the symptoms in a sick society?
The Federal Reserve is not the problem either, but merely a symptom. Even if treating the symptom could provide a solution, which it cannot, the Occupy Wall Street demonstrations are really only gathering in oppositions. Creating an opposition is most commonly a part of the dialectics of manipulation by those already in power.
Dialectic is a method of argument for resolving disagreement. Heinrich Moritz Chalybäus stated that Hegelian dialectic, an important precursor to Marxism, comprised three dialectical stages of development:
- a thesis, giving rise to its reaction,
- an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and
- the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis.
The Hegelian dialectic by its nature of creating opposing sides forms a framework to guide the thoughts and actions of society “into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution.... When we remain locked into dialectical thinking, we cannot see out of the box."
The truth is most people do not even know they are in a box. Keeping them focused only within the interior of the box is of primary importance to the practical puppeteers of a democratic society. Some have discovered the walls of the box and bash themselves against them demanding their freedom. While most are content to battle amongst themselves. Only a rare few recognize their imprisonment and realize that the box is of their own making.
- In another dimension of sight and sound "imitation" was the "sincerest form of flattery" and "cultural appropriation", even when unintended, was considered a compliment.
- When Cultural appropriation was imagined to be abuse people sealed themselves in a dialectic of victor or victim. In that universe of the imagination sticks and stone still break their bones but words are empowered to hurt them.
- "Today the dialectic is active in every political issue that encourages taking sides. We can see it in environmentalists instigating conflicts against private property owners, in democrats against republicans, in greens against libertarians, in communists against socialists, in neo-cons against traditional conservatives, in community activists against individuals, in pro-choice versus pro-life, in Christians against Muslims, in isolationists versus interventionists, in peace activists against war hawks. No matter what the issue, the invisible dialectic aims to control both the conflict and the resolution of differences, and leads everyone involved into a new cycle of conflicts."
Free nations are composed of people bound by love and righteousness for all. They are people more in love with truth than comfort. They are pulled together with the common bonds that bear fruit. Some people want to create life in order to give life away, produce so that they may share.
Others covet their identity in things and want to have life even if it means they must take life, choice or freedom from others. They form two positions by identifying with things, groups, race even victim and divide people by dividing themselves through identity politics.
- "Most economic fallacies derive from the tendency to assume that there is a fixed pie, that one party can gain only at the expense of another." Milton Friedman
We do not have to take from one another to have life if we seek to be fruitful so that we may give life. It is covetousness that leads to bondage and beasts. The solution is to care about the rights of others as much as we care about our own. We must tend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to provide for the needy of society through the Covetous Practices and the men who call themselves benefactorsbut who exercise authority one over the other like the socialists do.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world of Rome nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on those fathers of the earth through force, fear and fealty who deliver the people back in bondage again like they were in Egypt. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ and have become workers of iniquity.
The Christian conflict with Rome in the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for their free bread but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens as He commanded.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
This taking of sides with this faction or that will make you little more than a chess piece on a chessboard of conflict. It will lead to the idea that "...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'" It is the tyrant in all of us seeking to rule over others that gives rise to tyranny. If it was not the state it would be our religions, doctrines, philosophy or just ourselves as supreme.
The Modern Christians imagines that they are Believers. If they believe there is a creator and that divine intelligence is the God which is Supreme then we should seek to be free of the dialectics of the world and seek the righteousness of that God/Creator. Forgiveness is critical to escaping the chains of the dialectic along with repentance from our covetous and controlling ways. To do this love is essential both of those who love us and those who do not. Without that love, even of our enemies there is not Grace. This was the gospel presented by Christ.
- “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33
We were and are to seek to be ruled by God in our hearts and minds11 and therefore in our actions. This righteousness comes with His Spirit living in us but for that to take place we must become compatible with His name or nature. This is why we must forgive and give but also resist not evil.
This does not mean that we take no stand against evil but that we take that stand outside of their three dimensional box of the dialectic. We need a wider dimension that binds us withing a law of nature through the fundamental elements of life.
We take no side except righteousness. We are called to “occupy” but not as we see them doing in Wall Street protests nor political arenas of democracies. What we see there is merely those who come to complain. They want everyone else to change but themselves. They think occupying means standing around opposing or interfering with the right to choose.
It is not the evil in the Illuminati or Free Masons, the Nazi or the Zionist, the New World Order or the tyrants and despots of the World, but it is the evil in our own hearts that must be purged if we are to free souls under God.
In Luke 19:13 we see the master give his people some capital to work with and he told them occupy, meaning to be occupied in anything including business. This was not the business of robbing with inflation, cheating with unjust weights and measures or devouring widows houses with inheritance taxes and the like. Nor was it coveting those that have in Welfare Schemes that makes us surety and merchandise. It had nothing to do with oppression of anyone, rich or poor, but service to all for the laborer is worthy of his hire.
God wants all men, without taking dominion over his fellow man, to be fruitful and multiply his dominion of the world. Even the parable about the three servants given some talents each as capital to work with concludes with the unproductive soul having what was given taken away and given to another because he did nothing.
The real solution is not taking sides with dialectic groups who think occupying is standing about shaking your fist but it is in seeking an alternative to the apathy and avarice that brought the whole world back into debt and bondage. The solution is not on Capitol Hill but in the hearts of every man who seeks righteousness in its virtuous and pure state before it becomes an “ism”.
This might appear as a man who honors both formal and constructive agreements, forgives debt and the tension created between opposing ideologies or groups, lives by the perfect law of liberty and gives freely to those who he is walking with and even those he is not with if there is a true and righteous need. They do not need credit from a bank because they love one another and peer-to-peer lending in the interest of love and is what people bank on in hope and charity. It is a society that is composed of cooperative doers not debtors who love one another as Christ loved us. They are minutemen for righteousness and their doing is not dependent upon an opposing force but virtue alone.
Such people will not be found engaging in any form of idolatry worshiping objects like statues, monuments, flags or symbols, nor written agreements he has not signed, nor ideas and philosophies he has not consented to or acquiesced to.
There is no acquiesce in them because they are doers daily willingly sacrificing their own selfishness for the sake of righteousness. As individuals they make a choice in their spirit to conform to the will of the Creator and then they are drawn in mind and body to that which they love.
This change involves individual repentance because it is a change in direction and requires enough humility to recognize that they are going in the wrong direction. It also requires enough humility to realize that you cannot change yourself or modify your own thinking. You must realize that there is a Spirit that is superior to that tree of knowledge we call our mind and without the guidance of the Holy Spirit of the Creator of life we could and would be tossed to and fro.
This realization of the presence and power of the Spirit of the Creator to guide us could be called being born again. Unfortunately many who think they are born again have accepted a dialectic approach to being born again and simply have entered another state of conflict and superiority rather than equality and love. How do we tell the difference?
- “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another. Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden.”
- “Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” Galatians 5...6
Instead of occupying someone else's right or way you should come together and be diligently busy in love as doers. Why do you seek their blessings, banks and benefits? Why are you not sowing the seeds of righteousness, setting the table of the Lord of Love instead of the lords of the world.
Hue and cry |
Go and cry |
The Occupy Refuge Movement |
Land issues | Mark Taylor | Bret Bohn | Justina | Polybius | Plutarch | Nimrod |
Self-Sacrifice | Forgive | In need of forgiveness | Welfare | Dialectic |
Public religion | Covetous Practices | Biting one another | Divide |
Christian conflict | Acts of the Scillitan Martyrs | Merchandise | Curse children |
Bondage | Law | Natural Law | Legal title | Common Law | Jury | Consent |
The Ten Laws | Protection | Weightier_matters | Social_contract |
Live as if the state does not exist | Fathers | Conscripted fathers | Benefactors |
Divide | Cry out | Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Cities of refuge |
Corban | Was Jesus a socialist | Supreme being | Mark of the Beast |
Perfect law of liberty | The Way | Lady Godiva | Network |
Divide | Dividing | Free Assemblies | Congregations | CORE | Feasts and festivals |
Why Congregate | Congregations | Elders | Why we gather | Why Minister | Why Church |
Pure Religion | False religion | Public religion | Covetous Practices | Corban | Snare |
Polybius | Plutarch | Biting one another | Zombies | The mire | Perfect law of liberty |
Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers | Weightier matters | Mark of the Beast |
Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Christian conflict | Principalities | FEMA | Network
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Understanding “American labor, which is the capital of our workingmen.” Grover Cleveland Annual Message Dec., 1885. We should take a look at our own part in the covetous events of 1933. See Employ vs Enslave, http://www.hisholychurch.org/study/gods/cog4eve.php Audio http://keysofthekingdom.info/COG-04.mp3 SS Video Series 7-10 7:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuz-hFKM_Ts
- Chapter 11. of the book The Covenants of the gods, Money vs Mammon http://www.hisholychurch.org/study/gods/cog11movma.php Mammon, NN Video Series:3-10 4:22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG5sp5bCpSc
- “Debtism is the formal name given to debt-driven capitalism, also known as false capitalism--a system in operation since 1933 until 2010.” http://one-spirit-tribe.org/covenant/one_spirit_1160.htm
- Proverbs 22:26 Be not thou one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts.
- "Capitolism is an ironic reference to an economy in which market forces are subsumed to political interests in Washington. The term is derived from Karl Marx's term for a private enterprise-based economy, Capitalism, and the name of the building in which the U.S. Congress meets, the Capitol." http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Capitolism
- What is the Hegelian Dialectic? By Niki Raapana and Nordica Friedrich http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm
- Doom, Gloom, and Democracy The real destroyer is our own covetousness http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/doomdemocracy.php Appeared first on NewsWithViews 4-30-09 Democracy From the book The Higher Liberty, Sec. 14 http://www.hisholychurch.org/media/books/THL/democracy.php
- What is the Hegelian Dialectic? By Niki Raapana and Nordica Friedrich http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
- Author/historian William Shirer, quoting Georg Hegel in his The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1959, page 144)
- Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- Hebrews 8:10 For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
- Hebrews 10:16 This [is] the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
- Jeremiah 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
- Proverbs 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
- "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” Matthew 5:39
- Galatians 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.”
- “And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.” Luke 19:13
- pragmateuomai pragmateuomai v 1) to be occupied in anything 2) to carry on a business
- Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
- Elements of the kingdom http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/elements.php
- Elements of the World and the Kingdom, From the book The Higher Liberty, Sec. 38
- “If thou lend money to [any of] my people [that is] poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.” (Ex 22:25)
- Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law. 1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
- Not of the World? What did Jesus really say, to whom, and why about his kingdom? http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/world.php
HELP US BY SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THESE CHANNELS
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/
Join the network.
Brother Gregory in the wilderness.
Economy | Spiritual Economics | Capitalism | Socialism | Divers_lusts | Business | Kingdom Business |
Welfare | Surety | Temples | Temple of Diana | Temple in Jerusalem | Seven Men |
Money Audio | Real Money | Money_can_be_anything |
Debt Money | Money as debt quotes | Bitcoin |
Cashless | Money | I paid in | Commodity money | Value |
Mammon | Covet | Merchandise | One purse | Road Map |
Golden calf | Temples | Treasury | Moneychangers |
The Bank of the Golden Calf | Study audio
Seven men | Reserve fund | Ephesus | Tithe |
Sabbath | Credit unions | Thy first love |
HHC Money vs Mammon > >Audio |
Conversion vs Reconversion > >Audio |
Business | Business Calls | Business Plans | Business Types | Kingdom Business |
Agency vs Trust | Corporation | Corporation Sole | Unincorporated association | LLC |
Golem | Creature | Law | Community | Economy | Real Money | Debt Money |
Dialectic | Capitalism | Capitalist | Socialism | Socialist | Syndicalism | Network |