- "Ideological subversion is the process, which is legitimate, overt, and open; you can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all American mass media has to do, is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes, and they can see it. There is no mystery. [It has] nothing to do with espionage. I know that espionage intelligence-gathering looks more romantic. It sells more deodorants through the advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond-type of thrillers." Yuri Bezmenov of the KGB
- "But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all. According to my opinion and [the] opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money, and manpower [are] spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process, which we call either ‘ideological subversion,’ or ‘active measures’—‘[?]’ in the language of the KGB—or ‘psychological warfare.’ What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality, of every American, to such an extent that despite of the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interests of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country." Yuri Bezmenov of the KGB
Four steps to Ideological subversion:
This amazing interview above and on YouTube explains the 4 basic steps to Ideological subversion used in social engineering entire generations into thinking a certain way. It's shocking because the American nation and the whole world has been transformed as it traveled this same road. It is time to turn around for those who have the courage and character to go the other way.
In the video Yuri Bezmenov explains each. Demoralization has been ongoing in the public school system for decades. This includes not teaching children about American history to undermining those virtuous individuals who struggled with moral issues of society.
They are not told of the moral character and convictions of men like George Washington and have little or no idea of the true conflict and points of contention between the freeman in America and the crown.
Bezmenov also points out how this Ideological subversion or brainwashing works to such an extent that people refuse to accept fact, logic or reason even when it is presented to them.
Once an idea is accepted as true it requires both humility and courage to free your mind from its grip of the crippling lie. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary people will defend to the death the both the lie and the liars that have brought them into bondage.
Bezmenov also stated, “ideological subversion or active measures ... or psychological warfare... is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves….”
Bezmenov spoke about “a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization….” The “demoralization” of a country is a process of encouraging unrighteous behavior, of encouraging condescension of moral character, and belittle those who take a high moral position.
Yuri Bezmenov implies an effective program of ideological subversion is to ridicule or discount the moral ideals from which a nation draws its the common moral fabric of its society.
This will include the promotion through media hedonism, which is "a school of thought that argues that pleasure is the only intrinsic good. In very simple terms, a hedonist strives to maximize net pleasure." This licensing of self service leads to self-absorption to the point of self destruction is not only un-feared but pursued with recreational drug use and life styles that undermine the foundation of society which is marriage, the union of man and women for the purpose of perpetuation of mankind.
Generations of American students were fed within the walls of universities and schools the curriculum of ideological change. According to Bezmenov “In other words Marxism-Leninism ideology [was] pumped into the soft heads of … American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism – American patriotism. The result … you can see. Most of the people who graduated in the sixties, dropouts or half-baked intellectuals, are now occupying positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, educational system. You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli, in a certain pattern. You cannot change their mind, even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black. You still cannot change the basic perception and logic of behavior…. In other words … the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible.”
Any opposition to socialism to met with bewilderment or disdain despite the historical evidence that it always debilitates society and corrupts governments.
Ion Pacepaa former general of the Soviet Bloc intelligence services, told Robert Buchar: “The whole foreign policy of the Soviet Bloc states, indeed its whole economic and military might, revolved around the larger Soviet objective of destroying America from within through the use of lies. The Soviets saw disinformation as a vital tool in the dialectical advance of world Communism. KGB priority number one was to damage American power, judgment, and credibility. As a spy chief and a general in the former Soviet satellite of Romania, I produced the very same vitriol John Kerry repeated to the U.S. Congress almost word for word and planted it in leftist movements throughout Europe. KGB Chairman Yuri Andropov managed our anti-Vietnam War operation.”
Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov speaking on Ideological subversion in America said:
- "... Marxist-Leninist ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of American students, without being challenged, or counter-balanced by the basic values of Americanism."
- "The result? The result you can see. Most of the people who graduated in the sixties (drop-outs or half-baked intellectuals) are now occupying the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, [and the] educational system. You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated; they are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern. You cannot change their mind[s], even if you expose them to authentic information, even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still cannot change the basic perception and the logic of behavior. In other words, these people... the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To [rid] society of these people, you need another twenty or fifteen years to educate a new generation of patriotically-minded and common sense people, who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society."
Yuri Bezmenov [1980's]
- "The demoralization process in [the] United States is basically completed already. For the last 25 years... actually, it's over-fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is done by Americans to Americans, thanks to [a] lack of moral standards." Yuri Bezmenov [1980's]
- "As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization." Yuri Bezmenov [1980's]
- * "Most of the American politicians, media, and educational system train another generation of people who think they are living at the peacetime. False. United States is in a state of war; undeclared, total war against the basic principles and foundations of this system. And the initiator of this war is not Comrade Andropov of course - it's the system. However, ridiculous it may sound, [it is] the world Communist system, or the world Communist conspiracy. Whether I scare some people or not, I don't give a hoot. If you're not scared by now, nothing can scare you." Yuri Bezmenov
- "So basically America is stuck with demoralization ... even if you start right now,[1980's] here, this minute, you start educating [a] new generation of American[s], it will still take you fifteen to twenty years to turn the tide of ideological perception of reality back to normalcy and patriotism." Yuri Bezmenov
Ideological Patterns Audio files
Who is your Sanhedrin?
Patterns of the spirit
Patterns that bind the mind
- "The next stage is destabilization. This time [the] subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption; whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby doesn’t matter any more. This time—and it takes only from two to five years to destabilize a nation—what matters [are] essentials: economy, foreign relations, [and] defense systems. (My emphasis.) And you can see it quite clearly that in some areas, in such sensitive areas as defense and [the] economy, the influence of Marxist-Leninist ideas in [the] United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it fourteen years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process [would have gone] that fast."
While demoralization erodes the very fabric of society it is only part of the process. Every year there is some steps to keep people off balance or distracted. Vietnam War or peace demonstrations, a war on poverty or drugs, immigration or bigotry, fear of terrorism or the ups and downs of economic progress, even the polarization of election politics or stories of corruption, like the tabloid journalism, any thing that distracts society, occupies the minds of people creates an artificial reality and keeps people from focusing on the real problem of reality. Ideological subversion turns everything to its advantage as a part of the dialectic and long range goal which develops its own momentum as a demoralized society is easier to destabilize.
- "The next stage, of course, is crisis. It may take only up to six weeks to bring a country to the verge of crisis. You can see it in Central America now." Yuri Bezmenov [1980's]
Headline crises whether real or imagined, whether at home or abroad must constantly prod society so as to create both fear and success. Economy crises, terrorism crises, oil crises all contribute to the dialectic that keeps people from seeking the real solutions.
In this crises category there is not only billion dollar buyouts and housing bubble crises, constant inflation but also the millions of minor crises to society. They are minor to society but often devastate individuals and families. Millions of people lost their jobs, their life savings and their homes. They are nothing but statistics on the nightly news to keep the fires of fear burning in society but their is a disconnect in society already because of the covetous system of welfare has already divided society.
Care of the needy in the civil system is a compelled obligation rather than the result of charity as it is in the kingdom. This undermines the love factor that makes society strong through moral caring for one another with freewill exchange and aid. Society is divided by apathy and personal avarice so that it is easy to conquer.
What is it that solution and would it matter if we told you? Are you already in the dialectic?
As Yuri said, "... exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization." Yuri Bezmenov [1980's]
When an amoral society becomes the norm the only hope is for those who seek righteousness of God to come together in a living network of a selfless pursuit of that righteousness.
- "And, after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure, and economy, you have [the so-called] period of normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression borrowed from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in '68, Comrade Brezhnev said, 'Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized.'" Yuri Bezmenov [1980's]
Immorality is the norm. Acts of simple kindness are cheered as heroic. People are raped and murdered in the streets and bystanders only video the events or scurry off from the scene. Window shades are closed and lights turned off as innocent people are stabbed to death in the streets.
We see nothing, hear nothing, say nothing because we have degenerated, devolved into little more than brute apes, even less...
- "This is what will happen in [the] United States if you allow all these schmucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind[s] of goodies and the paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put [a] Big Brother government in Washington, D.C."
Yuri Bezmenov [1980's] It has happened!
Time to go the other way.
Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job (Complete) 
Yuri Alexandrovich Bezmenov (Russian: Юрий Александрович Безменов).
He was also known as Tomas David Schuman; 1939 – 1993
- Robert Buchar is an American cinematographer, filmmaker, film director and producer, born in 1951 in Hradec Králové, former Czechoslovakia.