Minister of the Church
The noun minister in the testaments means servant.
While reading the Old Testament we may believe that we are being told to pile up stones and kill sheep and oxen as if by doing so we will create the loyalty and honor required to maintain and protect a free society. The truth is much simpler and far more practical once we understand the Sophistry of false teachers.
Every man is an altar of earth. The Hebrew word for earth when talking about altars of earth is "adamah". We are the Adamah. We are all sons of Adam. Each man plays his part in the kingdom of God by being a conduit for the sacrifices of his family in the practice of "pure religion".
If the ministers called out by God the Father will gather the people in companies as Jesus "commanded" in Mark 6:39 and "make" them sit down in companies upon companies in divisions and "ranks" of "in fifties and hundreds so that they may love one another in the practice of Pure Religion the Holy Spirit will come and bless His peculiar people.
- "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world." James 1:27
The Elder of each family chooses how his family is to serve his congregation and the whole community.
Religion is the performance of our duty to God and our fellow man. Everyone in the kingdom or seeking the kingdom must realize that they are ministers to each other. Ministers of the Kingdom are those who gather together to facilitate that ministry on a national and world-wide basis.
The stone altars are also men, lively stones. The living ministers of the Church chosen by men, and ordained of God are the living altars of stone of the kingdom. They are titular leaders and benefactors who do not exercise authority over the contributing of the people but minister their offerings for the good of those they serve with Freewill offerings in a system of Daily ministration according to the Perfect law of liberty.
The church is an alternative government form based on "the perfect law of liberty" composed of families in congregations, and ordained ministers who are servants of servants facilitating a system of welfare through faith, hope, and charity that sets men free.
To find out more join the Living Network.
Ministers are first servants of God but also servants of the people. The Ministers of Christ are forbidden to exercise authority one over the other and therefore they are titular leaders like those of the early Church were to aid the people in the practice of Pure Religion according to The Way of Christ. While they functioned as the pure Republics of more ancient history and were "one form of government" the leaders of the people were titular, they did not rule or the bodies and minds of the people.
- Ministers of the people are recognized and accepted by the witness of the people.
- Ministers of the Church should then:
- Come together to obey what Christ commanded according to the will of the Father,
- Come together to serve others through love and just not yourself,
- Come together to propagate Christ's doctrines and ordinances,
- Come together in hope that the people "might be saved".
Even Polybius warned the people of their "appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force". John the Baptist said the same things encouraging charity among those who received his Baptism.
You cannot covet the property of others to provide your livelihood or you and your society will "degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch."
Authoritarian States use force and violence to become the Benefactors of the people. They force one class of citizen to provide for another. Proverbs 23 warned and Christ forbid that type of government.
Their solution was to not pray to the Fathers of the earth for their free bread and benefits which was a snare, but to set the table of the Lord through the Eucharist of Christ which was a daily ministration established by His Church through faith, hope, charity and the perfect law of liberty.
The same is true of ministers who are not rulers over the faith of true believers.
- "Not for that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy: for by faith ye stand." 2 Corinthians 1:24
Many modern doctrines of Churches try to dictate tenets of faith based on private interpretation rather than the actual direct doctrines of Jesus. The true minister of Christ only facilitates the people's practice of Pure Religion by connecting them in a kingdom of God and His righteousness.
In Mark 6:39 Christ commanded His called out disciples to make the people organize themselves in small "companies" which are the elders of ten families. Those elders choose a minister, usually another elder. Those elder ministers gather in a congregation of elders or Deacons in "ranks".
A rank of fifty would be 5 "companies" of 10 families which would add up to fifty families.
Two "ranks" of fifties would be a hundred families or 10 "companies" of elders of families which would be 10 groups of 10 families.
Is it a violation of religious freedom to do so?
Trey Gowdy and the supreme court say the government cannot force you to accept a religious minister.
What that means depends upon your definition of "religious minister" and even religion? What is a minister and what is he suppose to do?
Does the State already force you to accept the ministers of their choice?
We use words like clerks and clergy but do we understand the difference between public religion and the private religion practiced by the early Church. The early Church was to practice Pure Religion which was unspotted by the "world".
Clergy of the world
Who is the Clergy of the world?
If we use the term world that Jesus said his kingdom was not a part of and that his minsters could be in but not of then the world includes the constitutional orders of men and their governments. That would be the same world that James says spots religion so that it is no longer pure Religion.
If we use clergy as the ministers of what was called public religion then the clergy of the world would include the employees of governments since that Greek word for world meant "a constitutional form of government". It is the the administers of the those systems of State Welfare who may be classified as the clerks or #clergy of the world that provide care for the need of society as well as those who collect the contributions of the people who are the resources of that public welfare system.
Are those who provide the services in modern government which was once the exclusive province of the Christian community in fact the "clergy of the State" providing the administration of welfare to the needy? That would be what is sometimes called "public religion" which is often doing what the early Church used to do. They are the administrators of your social welfare by the governments of the world.
What is the difference between a minister of the world and a minister of the Church?
Who are the ministers of your real religion that take care of the needy of your society?
Pure Religion is taking care of the "widows and orphans" of your society unspotted by the ways of the world. The world has ministers who force your neighbor to contribute to your welfare but a minister of the Church established by Christ cannot use force. They are another form of government.
"Social Security In America" was originally a private affair but today "widows and orphans" are cared for by public offices. "Social Security Programs Throughout the World" provide for the needy by forced contribution which is contrary to the ways of John the Baptist and Jesus to say nothing of Paul the Apostle and the early Church.
According to the book "Social Security: An Introduction to the Basic Principles", By Danny Pieters,
- "The administrative hierarchy will usually be headed by a minister who is politically responsible. This may be the minister of social security, welfare or social affairs. However, the highest responsibility in terms of administration is quite often spread over more than one government member: in addition to the minister of social affairs, there can be a public health minister who is in charge of the health care system and/or a minister of employment who is in charge of the social protection in case of unemployment."
Modern "widows and orphans" are cared for "Under the direction of the Minister of Social Welfare", according to the "Social Security Administration", who are the men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other.
These duties used to be performed by the Church by ministers who were forbidden to exercise authority one over the other.
People need to repent.
Modern Christians |
Christian conflict |
Christ | Body of Christ | Jesus | Temptations | New creature |
Back to Basics: Christianity | The Blessed Strategy | Are Christians Idiots |
Power to change | Born again | Thy first love | Not inherit the kingdom |
Church | Early Church | Christians check list |
Why Minister |
Minister of the world |
Minister of the Church |
Elders | Deacon | Priests | Levites | Breeches | Hierarchy |
Altars | Stones | Stoning Daily ministration | Corban | Welfare |
Essenes | Disciples | Seven men | Church | Church legally defined | Christian |
Churches | Ministry Burnout | Religion | The Blessed Strategy | Widow |
Tens | Tithing | CORE | COM | Minister of Record | Benefactors |
Cain | Nimrod | Constantine | Christian conflict | Fathers |
Lady Godiva | Isaac Backus | Government and Liberty Described |
Monks | Lost_Monks | Married_Monks | Monasticism | Modern_Monastic_life |
Seek | Votive | Orders | Religious Orders | Rules of St Benedict |
Jesus | Was Jesus rich | Mendicant | Vow of poverty | Fervent Charity |
Denominations | Guru_theories | Iconoclast | Cult | Bible Index | First to do List |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Titular Servants |
ordain | appoint | Orders | Religious Orders | Rules of St Benedict |
Married Monks | Mendicant | Lost Monks | Monasticism | Modern Monastic life |
Churches | Levites | Vow of poverty | All things common | Guidelines |
Liturgy | Priests | Eucharist | Daily ministration | Christian conflict |
Diocletianic Persecution | Altars | Fringes | Breeches | Red heifer | Sabbath |
Free Assemblies |
Why Congregate | Why we gather | Why Minister | Church | Why Church | COM | MORE |
Congregations of Rebuke | Tips on forming a CORE | CORE Solution | CORE Off Track |
First to do List | Why did Jesus Say | Society and community | Feasts | Celebrate | Network |
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Messianic Judaism | Menahem the Essene | Sanhedrin |
Altars | Clay and Stone | Red Heifer | Golden calf |
Freewill offerings | Religion | Pure Religion | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Paganism | Denominations | Dispensationalism |
Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration | Calendars |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast | Nature of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Hear | Bible Index | Network |
- Exodus 20:24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
- Matthew 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
- Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
- 1 Peter 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
- : “Church. In its most general sense, the religious society founded and established by Jesus Christ, to receive, preserve, and propagate his doctrines and ordinances.”
- “A body or community of Christians, united under one form of government by the profession of one faith, and the observance of the same rituals and ceremonies.” Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd ed. Page 325. also 4th, 5th 6th Ed.
- The word companies is repeated twice in original text.
- 4849 ~συμπόσιον~ sumposion \@soom-pos’-ee-on\@ from a derivative of the alternate of 4844; ; n n AV-company 1, not tr. 1; Repeated twice in Mark 6:39
- 1) a drinking party, entertainment
- 1a) of the party itself, the guests
- 1b) rows of guests
- "The symposium (or symposion) was an important part of ancient Greek culture from the 7th century BCE and was a party held in a private home where Greek males gathered to drink, eat and sing together. Various topics were also discussed such as philosophy, politics, poetry and the issues of the day."
- " The equivalent of a Greek symposium in Roman society is the Latin convivium."
- Plato in his "Laws" endorses the benefits of the symposium as a means to test and promote virtue in citizens.
- This word sumposion is derived in part from the word pino which means "figuratively, to receive into the soul what serves to refresh strengthen, nourish it unto life eternal"
- ranks is also repeated twice in original text and is from the Greek word prasia which as a Hebrew idiom i.e. they reclined in ranks or divisions, so that several ranks formed, as it were separate plots or divisions.
- "Minister of the world" are often the antitheses of the true Ministers of Christ who are the Clergy_of_Christ. Many posing as the ministers of Christ are actually the prophets or promoters of the Beast for they send the people to the social welfare systems of the world which makes the word of God to none effect, turns the people into human resources and curse children, returning people to the bondage of Egypt. These fake ministers of Christ do not provide the daily ministration or free bread of Christ but send the people to the Fathers of the earth and the benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.