We see in 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"
- What is this strong delusion?
- What lie do people believe is true but is not?
- And why does God cause it to be sent to the people?
The word we see as "strong" in the text is energeiamost often translated "working" or "effectual working".
From the beginning women and men were deceived. Today, there are thousands of denominations filled with Modern Christians who are all sure they are right and not deceived. They think they are saved based on an interpretation of the Bible. They think they believe in Jesus just like the pharisees thought they believed in Moses and God.
- 2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error <4106>.
- 2 Peter 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error <4106> of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
It is very clear that there is a real danger that through our own wantonness and desire for benefits to say nothing of our covetous practices that we may be deceived and again entangled in a yoke of bondage and loose our liberty.
God the Father and Jesus desires us to free. We are to be in the "world" and not of it. We are not to pray to the Fathers of the earth or the Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other. We are not to covet anything of our neighborwhich means your "fellow man" or "according to Christ, any other man irrespective of nation or religion with whom we live or whom we chance to meet".
In Jude 1 we see this word delusion again translated error in relation to the error of Balaam which is the same as the deeds of the Nicolaitan and Cain. These deeds and errors are the same covetous practices done by the Pharisees with their Corban which made the word of God to none effect and now done daily by millions of Modern Christians who may seem nice but are under the same iniquitous and strong delusion.
Jesus tells us that "many" will think they are Christians but will actually be Workers of Iniquity and not even know it.
How do we know we are not amongst the deceived?
How do we know that we are not the liar John speaks of in his epistle:
One of the big challenges we face is recognizing the strong delusion and lie people believe to be true.
- Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."
They have created doctrines based on this limited understanding of the Bible within the context of history or a twisted view of the meaning of certain words within the text. Instead of Pure Religion they practice False Religion. Then seek to find others who will agree with their doctrine.
The same could be said of everyone.
The question is what is Christ's true doctrines?
What did he say and are we doing that first?
John 9:39 "And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also? Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth."
People who create false doctrines often depend heavily on Paul's writings.
But Paul preached Christ first.
- "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have1 an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
- "3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." John 2:1
- "And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. 18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen." 2 Peter 3:15
The problem with many Paulinist is they do not preach the real Christ and His doctrines first.
Some think many are not believers because they do not preach things about head covering and wearing long dresses, or calendars and Sabbaths or Hebrew Names. The Pharisees had such traditions and they could not see the real truth of the kingdom at hand nor the weightier matters.
- Jesus never said anything about head covering for women.
- He forgave adulterers,
- He did not unmoor the truth to cling to man made traditions.
- He went out of his way to talk to a Samaritan women and
- He showed little or none of the chauvinist approaches so popular among modern Paulinist.
We have to seek a kingdom where no one has to pray to benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.
Nor the Fathers of the earth.
We have to care for one another and strive to become the welfare of the righteous while teaching the unrighteous The Ways of Christ....FIRST.
1 John 2:7 "Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning. 8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. 9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now."
The Pharisees followed the letter of laws as they interpreted the Torah. They were wrong and did not know God. They used their holy book to justify themselves but not attend to the weightier matters.
- Love and charity are important.
- Loving your neighbor enough to make a difference is important
- Caring about others in ways that strengthen them is important
- Setting people free is important.
- The truth about Christ, and the commandments about covetousness is important.
- Forgiveness is important
We see this Greek word "plane" translated delusion only once. Seven times it is translated error. It is also translated to deceive and deceit once each. So the word may mean delusion in relation to an error related to deception.
How do we know we are true Christians or actually just deceived Workers of Iniquity?
Is there a checklist?
We need to ask lots of questions.
- What was the bondage of Egypt and why were we to never go back there again?
- Israel was not to have a golden calf but what did that mean?
- What were the altars of earth and stone?
- What are lively stones?
- Was the Sabbath a way or a day?
- Why did the Corban of the Pharisees make the word of God to none effect?
- Why did Jesus say "Call no man Father upon the earth"?
- Why did Jesus say not to be like the rulers who called themselves Benefactors?
- What are the covetous practices that curses our children?
- Why did Peter say Covetousness would make us Merchandise?
- What did Jesus list off as the Weightier matters?
- Why did Jesus command that the people sit down in Tens?
- What is Religion and what is Pure Religion?
- Why did the Church have a Daily ministration?
- How do the Modern Christians differ from the early Church who followed The Way of Christ?
- What was the Christian conflict with Rome?
- What is the difference between Baptism of John the Baptist and the Baptism of Herod or Constantine?
- Were those rituals of ancient societies merely mindless acts of superstition or were they metaphors pointing to The Way of Christ and God?
- Could Welfare systems be Snares and Traps?
- And what does this all have to do with guys like Nimrod and those men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other?
- What was the Mark of Cain and the Mark of God and even the Mark of the Beast?
- Who were Cain, Nimrod and Constantine?
- Why did the people have to sew Breeches for the Levites?
- What was early Israel like before the Voice of the people rejected God?
- Why were they organized by Tens?
- How was the Early Church funded?
- Did it operate by force or Freewill offerings?
- Do all governments of the world operate according to the ways of God?
- Or do they operate according the ways of Cain and Nimrod?
- Who were the Nicolaitans and why does God hate them?
- What was Christ trying to tell us about the Fathers on the earth and who are they?
- And who is The Beloved Anarchist?
- What do you want to do about all this?
To find the answers we must seek and strive to do what Jesus said the way He said to do it... Including attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors, the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was not like the way of the world, nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church then contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Gospel of the kingdom |
Kingdom of Heaven |
Kingdom at hand |
Thy Kingdom Comes
Kingdom of God | Newsletter | Not inherit the kingdom | Christian conflict |
Benefactors | Principalities | Corban | Covetous Practices | Elements | Redemption |
World | Biting one another | Food Stamps | Workers of Iniquity | Serve two masters |
Doers of the Word | Ye are bought | The Blessed Strategy | Fervent Charity |
Congregations | Congregants | Free Assemblies | Elders | Fellowship | CORE |
Church | Ministers | Tithe | Tithing | Tithingman | Treasury | MORE | COM |
The Way | Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Thy first love | Kingdom Love |
Christians check list | Aid Addicts | Overcoming together | Pray | Network |
Consent not |
Social contract |
Withdraw consent |
Marriage | Permanency of marriage | Employ | Vows | Swear not | Oath of Naturalization |
Religion | Corban | Private welfare | Welfare | Welfare types | Titular |
One purse | Golden calf | Covet | Merchandise | Benefactors | Sovereign |
Government | Governments | Civil Government | Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods | Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism | Fascism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto | Saul Syndrome |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Rules For Radicals | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Pay tribute | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | Employ | Bondage | Mammon |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon | Temples |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion | Foolishly | Law |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State | Covetous Practices |
Consent not | Withdraw consent | Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined | Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Road closings | Right to disobey | Adhocracy | Righteousness | The Way |
Law | Divers lusts | Wantonness | Goats and Sheep | Brooking | Robots |
1 Samuel 8 | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 23 | David Crockett | Self Defense
- 1753 ~ἐνέργεια~ energeia \@en-erg’-i-ah\@ from energes (1756); n f AV-working 4, effectual working 2, operation 1, strong 1; 8 1) working, efficiency 1a) in the NT used only of superhuman power, whether of God or of the Devil
- 4106 ~πλάνη~ plane \@plan’-ay\@ from 4108 planos (as abstractly); n f AV-error 7, to deceive 1, deceit 1, delusion 1; 10
- 1) a wandering, a straying about
- 1a) one led astray from the right way, roams hither and thither
- 2) metaphor
- 2a) mental straying
- 2a1) error, wrong opinion relative to morals or religion
- 2b) error which shows itself in action, a wrong mode of acting
- 2c) error, that which leads into error, deceit or fraud
- 2a) mental straying
- 1) a wandering, a straying about
- 4108 πλάνος planos plan’-os of uncertain affinity; adj AV-deceiver 4, seducing 1; 5 1) wandering, roving 2) misleading, leading into error 2a) a vagabond, "tramp," imposter 2b) corrupter, deceiver
- Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
- 4139 ~πλησίον~ plesion \@play-see’-on\@ neuter of a derivative of pelas (near); adv AV-neighbour 16, near 1; 17
- 1) a neighbour
- 1a) a friend
- 1b) any other person, and where two are concerned, the other (thy fellow man, thy neighbour), according to the Jews, any member of the Hebrew nation and commonwealth
- 1c) according to Christ, any other man irrespective of nation or religion with whom we live or whom we chance to meet
- 1) a neighbour
- Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
- Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/