- John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
- 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
- 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
- John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
- 8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
What does it mean to be “born again?” Jesus said, “Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” In addition, Jesus made a clear distinction between being born of the flesh and born of the Spirit.
So how do you know if you’re born of the Spirit?
- 1 Peter 1:3 ¶ Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
- 1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
Many say they are born again Christians but are they truly born of the Spirit?
Are they even Christians?
How do we know we are not under a strong delusion or worse yet Workers of Iniquity?
The Battle and Rebirth
Before going to Ur, Abraham and his people lived in the Indus Valley. They left because of conflict with the Asuras who were "The mercantile caste". What do they mean Mercantile caste and what was the conflict all about?
The Akkadian Empire as the first ancient empire of Mesopotamia followed by the development of a cultural symbiosis between them and the Sumerians. There was a convergence of the Sumerian and Akkadian people in the third millennium BC which produced the kingdom of Sumer and the earliest known civilization in the historical region. It was not only a crossroads of language but also of the philosophies, religions, and cultures of societies from the Indus Valley and Egypt.
Over centuries the conflict between rulers of these civilizations and individual rights has often been a "bitter struggle for power between the temple and the palace---the “church” and the “state”--- with the citizens ... taking the side of the temple." 
- “Are men the property of the state? Or are they free souls under God?
This same battle continues throughout the world?”
During the reign of Urukagina there was opposition to "the wealth and criminality of the tamkarum [merchant-moneylenders]" who had enslaved the people. It is in the historical cuneiform "document that we find the word “freedom” used for the first time in man's recorded history; the word is amargi..." which may literally be translated "return to the mother" or her womb.
The term ama-argi or ama-gi produced the idea of "freedom", as well as "manumission", "exemption from debts or obligations", "reversion to a previous state" Akk. anduraāru.
- "Redemption is deliverance from the power of an alien dominion and the enjoyment of the resulting freedom. It involves the idea of restoration to one who possesses a more fundamental right or interest. The best example of redemption in the Old Testament was the deliverance of the children of Israel from bondage, from the dominion of the alien power in Egypt." 
In the Kingdom of God the people are "free soul under God" but when the people are of the world they are often little more than merchandise, surety for debt, snared in a system of bondage by way of their sloth and covetous practices.
If you make covenants with men who say they are your benefactors but exercise authority one over the other to obtain benefits at the expense of your neighbor then you will be snared by your covetous practices of having One purse and go into bondage to those Fathers of the earth you have chosen for yourselves. According to the Natural Law of God in a cause and effect universe as you judge so shall ye be judged. When you cry out the Lord will not hear you.
The fruit of faith would be the diligent practice of Pure Religion producing a daily sacrifice through fervent charity. Your modern Church would become more and more like the early Church. The modern Corban of the Pharisees that had offered you Social Security would be less important as a true charitable daily ministration grew in a network of love and faith. The Wages of unrighteousness offered by the unrighteous mammon would lose its lascivious attraction as you are willing to daily lay down your life in love for God, your fellow man according to the righteousness of God.
- "And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19
Modern Christians |
Christian conflict |
Christ | Body of Christ | Jesus | Temptations | New creature |
Back to Basics: Christianity | The Blessed Strategy | Are Christians Idiots |
Power to change | Born again | Thy first love | Not inherit the kingdom |
Church | Early Church |