1 John 4
|To "confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God" is to claim there is another King who is Jesus the anointed king of the kingdom of God at hand.|
|This chapter is all about love and loving God because he loved us first and loving one another.|
|That love is not just an emotional feeling nor words of kindness but a love that manifests itself in deed and in truth and not in the deeds of evil like covetous practices and laying yokes of bondage and curse children.|
|John again repeats himself in verses 20 and 21. If a man hate his brother then he is a liar and the God is not in him. To place heavy burdens on your neighbor and your neighbor's children is a hateful deed. To not help you brother lift the bands which connected to that bondage is also hate. Isaiah 58|
|What is the spirit of the world?|
|What is the spirit of Christ and His kingdom of God?|
|How do you know who "believeth that Jesus is the Christ" anointed king? 1 John 5:2|
|The would i be true that only those who have the deeds of His righteousness are truly "born of God".|
- 1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
- 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
- 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
- 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
- 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
- 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
- 7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
- 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
- 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
- 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
- 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
- 12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
- 13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
- 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
- 15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
- 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
- 17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
- 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
- 19 We love him, because he first loved us.
- 20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
- 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.
Early non Bible authors
Athenagoras of Athens | Methodius of Olympus | The Gospel of Thomas |
Hippolytus of Rome | Justin the Martyr | Jerome | Augustine of Hippo |
Epistle of Mathetes |
Philo Judaeus or Philo of Alexandria and The Allegories of the Sacred Laws
People in the Bible
Paul the Apostle | Melchizedek | Moses | Cain | Caesar | Herod | Jesus |
John the Baptist | Nimrod | Abraham | Essenes |
Buddha | Celsus | Constantine | Eusebius | Marcus Tullius Cicero | Augustine of Canterbury |
Ambrose | Lady Godiva | Plutarch | Polybius | Seneca | Tacitus | Vespian | Manichaeism | John Wycliffe |
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Messianic Judaism | Menahem the Essene | Sanhedrin |
Altars | Clay and Stone | Red Heifer | Golden calf |
Freewill offerings | Religion | Pure Religion | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Paganism | Denominations | Dispensationalism |
Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Bible Index |
- Acts 17:7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, [one] Jesus.
- 1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
- 1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
- 2 John 1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
- 3 John 1:10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.