1 John 1
|In verses 7 through 9 John warns that we need to walk according to what Jesus showed us and confess our sin if we are to be cleansed of unrighteousness. "If we confess our sins," which would include then sin of coveting what is our neighbors.|
|* If we say covetous practices are not a sin and repent not can we honestly say that He is in us or that we have received him into our heart|
|* Are we among those who practice pure Religion or have we believed a lie and gone under a strong delusion?|
|* John goes onto write in 1 John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world."|
|: What or who is this world he speaks of and is their sin also covetousness like the Corban of the Pharisees.|
- 1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
- 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
- 3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
- 4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
- 5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
- 6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
- 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
- 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
- 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites | Messianic Judaism |
Factions_at_the_altar | Altars | Red Heifer | Freewill offerings |
Religion | Pure Religion | Denominations | Dispensationalism | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration | Paganism |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Bible Index | Network |