Preparing Ourselves by Preparing Others
Communities are made up of individuals, but individuals are procreated within the family. A community by definition is the result of sharing and by nature would maintain a mutual communion within society in both an ethical and physical system of interaction.
Since, society is a creation of the family, communities, in order to survive and prosper, must strengthen the family. Modern societies, like some more ancient times, often weaken and undermine the family while claiming the purpose and motive of aiding it.
The ancient proverb, "Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life." only bears truth if the man actually goes out and fishes. There is no need to fish if someone is giving free fish and bread to him every day.
As societies banded together for common protection they had two basic choices: Form a society where the leaders could exercise authority, one over the other, or form a society where the leaders are titular and all fundamental and natural power or right of choice, e.g. liberty, remained with the people.
For any society to become and remain free the people must practice service in a selfless process of doing for others with nothing but a hope of reciprocating return from participants in society. This is the antitheses of modern commerce and the corporate state.
The truly free society by its nature requires that every man and every family be sincerely engaged in the enterprise of a community and nation. It is not about either a few or the many who exercise authority one over the other but rather about the actions of the people being consistently rooted in the perfect law of liberty. Liberty is established in a society where the people willingly contribute daily with wisdom and truth to their community. As it has been said, they cast their bread upon the waters in hope that it comes back to them in their time of need. They choose to do this rather than force their neighbors to contribute as they do in a socialist or totalitarian state.
The Golden Rule is to do unto others as we would have them do unto us. If we want justice and mercy we must be a source of justice and mercy for those around us. If we want liberty we must grant to our neighbor, and even guarantee, the right to choose. If we want knowledge and understanding we must offer our own knowledge and understanding as a gift to others. If we do not seek and learn to become a society of givers, we will become a society of takers.
To learn the lessons of freedom we must practice the ways of righteous liberty under God by at tending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors, the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was not like the way of the world, nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church then contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Forming an intentional community is what Christ originally taught the people to do. He said to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all else would be provided to us. The Kingdom of God is the right to be ruled by God. But, by its nature, that kingdom requires those who seek it to live according to the righteousness of God which is the righteousness of Christ.
Christ did not come to be saved or be served but to save and serve others. If we come in His name we must be doing the same. While we know we are not saved by works we also know that faith without works is dead. If Christ is in us works will come and we will know the faithful by what they do.
In the commerce of a free society there is a lot of work going on behind the scenes that is only shared with ministers and "congregants". To seek or build the Kingdom of God, which is the right to be ruled by God, communion is one of the most important elements of a free world. Individuals of a successful community will seek social virtues and oppose the vices which erode society:
- They will not put heavy burdens upon one another.
- They will not curse their children with debt through Covetous Practices.
- They will not make themselves merchandise or surety for debt.
- They will not pray to men who call themselves benefactors but actually only offer what they take from others.
- They will not take a bite out of one another nor do anything to take from their neighbor.
- They will not seek to have one purse in a socialist state.
- They will try to gather together to procure the blessings of freedom for others as much as themselves.
- They will give daily out of love and thanksgiving in grace.
- They will forgive daily so that they may be forgiven.
- They will share what they have with all who seek to gather in a network bound by Fervent Charity.
- They will diligently seek those who may be lost in the bondage of the world.
- They will seek to set the captive free with their whole heart, mind and soul.
- They will lay down their life daily with faith that they will have life more abundant in this life or the life to come.
- They will follow Christ and The Way.
Teach and Learn
"Teaching my own children has taught me more about life and learning than all the teachers I had while I was growing up...The one room schoolhouse on the prairies of South Dakota where my own father learned his first lessons was based on the precepts of community and family. They were not single-age incubators but cascading communities where the older taught the younger knowledge and the younger taught the older patience and responsibility."
Taking back your responsibility to educate, nurture, heal, and raise up your own children in righteousness, while aiding others in doing the same for themselves in a voluntary effort of love, is one of the first steps in righteousness.
- But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33
Preparing University is based on the precept that giving knowledge will bring more knowledge and understanding and the virtue to use both wisely.
The kingdom of God was an Intentional Community that operated by faith, hope and charity which is love through the perfect law of liberty as another form of government according to the righteous doctrines of Jesus. Those who sought that kingdom of God had to repent of the covetous practices of the socialist governments of the world and return to the charitable practices of the early Church who continued daily with one accord in the temple, and dividing bread from house to house in a righteous welfare of pure Religion.
The Modern Church has become the opiate of the people teaching the doctrines of men. The denominations of the modern Christians are entangled in the rudiments of the world, and have become subject to ordinances because of their wantonness for its benefits even though they were told to "Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using."
Why be a part of the Creator's Living Network?
Intentional Community |
Sense of Community |
Community Types |
Community Ethics | Community Law | Society and community | Communities Ancient |
Communion | Eucharist | Social Virtues | Daily ministration | Tens | FEMA |
Feasts | Feasts and festivals | Pentecost | Celebrate | Burning Bush Festival |
Law | Rights | Economy | Education | Welfare_types | Perfect law of liberty |
Benefactors | gods | Covet | First to do List | Fundamental orders | Network |
Law | Natural Law | Legal title | Common Law | Fiction of law |
Stare decisis | Jury | Consent | Contract | Parental contract | Government |
Civil law | Civil Rights | Civil Government | Governments |
No Kings | Cities of refuge | Voir dire | Levites |
Citizen | Equity | The Ten Laws | Law of the Maat |
Bastiat's_The_Law_and_Two_Trees | Trees |
The Occupy Refuge Movement | Clive Bundy | Hammond | Barcroft | Benefactors | gods |
Protection | Weightier_matters | Social_contract | Community Law |
Perfect law of liberty | Power to change | Covet | Rights |
Anarchist | Live as if the state does not exist |
Property rights |
Natural Law |
Common Law |
Fiction of law |
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS | Parents have a prior right |
Human Rights | Human Events | Human resources | Universal Service | The Way |
Foolishly | Foolish virgins | The Right of Self-determination | Fraud |
Free Assemblies | CORE | Righteousness | Workers of Iniquity | Doers of the Word | Fruit |
- ↑ a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.
- a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
- ↑ : Genesis 18:20 And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
- Isaiah 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
- Lamentations 4:6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.
- Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
- ↑ Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
- ↑ Acts 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
- Acts 5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.
- ↑ Colossians 2: Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 21 (Touch not; taste not; handle not; 22 Which all are to perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men? 23 Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.