"And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."
Prayer is an appeal, an application. If you apply for benefits, deeming that your neighbor must pay for your welfare through the authority of men who call themselves benefactors, then you will and should become nothing more than human resources, at the whim of those elected to rule over you. The greatest threat to liberty is the offices of voters steeped in a desire for benefits, even at their neighbor’s expense.
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments: rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the universe.” But you may sell yourself a slave to gods of your own making by consent, and seal your bondage in debt. Free societies are dependent upon the charitable virtue and nature of its members, not the ability to extract contributions at the point of a sword or gun.
It is a violation of the perfect law of liberty, of charity and love to covet our neighbor’s goods through governments.
Abraham, Moses, and Jesus taught the precepts of liberty, but modern churches, synagogues, and mosques have rejected God and failed the people they were meant to serve. We will not be free until we free our neighbor from the whim of our own desires.
The above is from The Higher Liberty.
In desiring entitlements from benefactors those benefactors who exercise authority have become entitled to a portion of our person. In coveting the benefits of kings and rulers we have become merchandise or human resources.
Not only did God, through Samuel, say that your sons will be taken but also your daughters will be drafted to serve the will of the leaders who you choose to have over you.
The Universal National Service Act introduced by Senator Ernest F. Hollings (D-South Carolina) wishes to make a two year period of military or civilian service mandatory for all American citizens, both male and female, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six.
Both your sons and daughters will not have a choice in this as long as you are a citizen entitled. You are under a system like that of Egypt and Babel for the same reason as men went under Nimrod. You have desired benefits and prayed at the civic altars of men who collect contributions by force. As long as you are entitled you are subject to the ruling judges, that is to say the gods you have chosen for yourself. The state is now your Father and the heads of the families have been cut off.
If you do not have a choice then you are not free and Thomas Jefferson made this clear when he said, "Freedom is the Right to Choose, the Right to create for oneself the alternatives of Choice. Without the possibility of Choice, and the exercise of Choice, a man is not a man but a member, an instrument, a thing."
The above excerpted from The Right to Choose.
- Mtt. 20:25 “But Jesus... said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.” --- Mark 10:42 “But Jesus... saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.” --- Luke 22:25 “And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.”
- John Adams(1735-1826) Founding Father, 2nd US President.
- Proverbs 22:26 “Be not thou [one] of them that strike hands, [or] of them that are sureties for debts.” Romans 13:8 “Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.”
- And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. 1 Samuel 8:13
- Congress proposes to bring back draft; women to be included Http://www.thelantern.com/media/paper333/news/2004/05/05/Campus/Congress.Proposes.To.Bring.Back.Draft.Women.To.Be.Included-678481.shtml
- Citizen vs. Citizen http://www.hisholychurch.org/study/gods/cog3cvc.php
- Employ vs. Enslavehttp://www.hisholychurch.org/study/gods/cog4eve.php
- There Are gods Many http://www.hisholychurch.org/sermon/theosgod.php
- Call no man on earth Father http://www.hisholychurch.org/sermon/fatherabba.php