Stimulus to hell
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. "
The word 'stimulus' means "Something causing or regarded as causing a response." As a noun it is "An agent, action, or condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response."
- "We are product of neither nature nor nurture; we are a product of choice, because there is always a space between stimulus and response. As we wisely exercise our power to choose based on principles, the space will become larger."
You might then assume that we exercise our power to choose based on foolish or selfish motives, the gap will become smaller and if we fail or relinquish the power to other the power may disappear altogether.
Democrats and Republicans have debated what they call a Coronavirus stimulus bill. There have been delays and delays until the last days of the year. Many were voting on it with little grasp of its content or having not seen it at all. There have been delays and delays until the last days of the year.
What stimulates them?
What stimulates us?
What stimulates you and to what end?
I remember other Christmas eve events. I am not talking about the court-martial of Benedict Arnold in 1779 nor Vincent van Gogh cutting off his left ear with a razor, after an argument with Gauguin. I am talking about the US President Woodrow Wilson signing the Federal Reserve Act into law in 1913. That bill and the debt it brought upon Americans has been wreaking a subtle but undeniable havoc on the heart and soul of America and the whole world?
Americans are still paying for that shift away from capitalism in to a dept economy plus interest that has allowed other bills to be passed and prepared the way for the rise of the welfare state.
Are we seeing another last minute Christmas eve bill that will wreak even more havoc on the heart, mind, and soul of Americans?
Or is our fate determine by our own choices past, present and future?
Should we desire $600 or much less $2000 stimulus checks from the GOVERNMENT proposed Coronavirus stimulus bill?
Do you understand that the money is not from the GOVERNMENT nor are your leaders the source of these funds?
Or has the desire alone altered the mind and soul of man?
The resources from which the value of these funds that will be distributed to the hungry masses is of human in origin. What you will be receiving is from the sweat and blood of your fellow man.It is your neighbor's labor that will be called upon to pay the debt of your desires. It is the surety of account placed on the future of all our children.
The money so graciously offered by Democrat and Republican politicians is not coming out of their pockets but out of your neighbor's pockets. Politicians and their media throw around numbers like millions, billions, and trillions but all they are doing is increasing an already burdensome and destructive debt that has brought us into a literal economic bondage from which there is no easy escape.
If America is the richest country in the world why does it have to borrow from the future of your children to send you $600 in the present? Is it because of what you and your parents have done in the past? They do borrow because all the citizen of the United States are surety for that debt that binds them in the present bondage of Egypt.
The debt clock is ticking. At 27.5 Trillion dollars that places a debt of $83,260 on every man, women, and child of the United States. Undoubtedly this will be over 30 trillion by the end of the year with these FDR type stimulus policies.
- "For every dollar that is spent on the (boondoggle) bridge a dollar will be taken away from taxpayers. If the bridge costs $1,000,000 the taxpayers will lose $1,000,000. They will have that much taken away from them which they would otherwise have spent on the things they needed most." 
If you get your check you may have a Merry Christmas but it may not be a happy New Year. All the turmoil of today is the product of past choices or the granting of your power of choice to another that you should have retained for yourself.
Peace or safety
There are some economists and politicians who claim they are concerned because of two new factors that previously seem to allow the U.S. debt to grow in Peace and safety but are now being withdrawn.
- First, the Social Security Fund took in more revenue through payroll taxes leveraged on baby boomers than it needed. 
- Second, many of the foreign holders of U.S. debt are investing less in American debt. This lessening of demand and the lowering of desirability puts inflation pressure on the dollar. Foreign note holders getting paid back in devalued currency furthering a decrease in demand feeds the cycle of decline to destruction.
Those two factors do not stand alone for there are numerous fundamental problems ingrained in our hearts and minds that go back decades and even centuries. The truth is we were bound in a system of debt years before we were bond. Like the Israelite in the bondage of Egypt they had become human resources of the Pharaoh 400 years before Moses was born.
They could not just dissolve the bands which connected them to another for the debt remained. They would have to learn to think a different way, act differently. They would have to take back the power of choice and the responsibility of choice.
Banking on it
Some will blame the banks and the bankers' bank, the Federal Reserve, who are certainly not without their part in the problems we see today. The rising debt will create a rising inflation.
The words of Sir Josiah Stamp who was the President of the Bank of England in the 1920’s and one of the richest men in England even stated it clearly that, “Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits.”
But is banking the root of the problem or merely a symptom that is one of many product of an original error that lies with the individuals of society?
There seems to be no practical alternative to banking as we know it in our time and if there was could we get to that solution from where we stand and walk today?
It is always easier and less humiliating to blame the problems we often face or fail to face on someone or something else rather than look at anything we might be doing, or have done, or possibly even more significant what we have failed to do.
If we humbly take the time to understand that the stimulus money you may get is not from the GOVERNMENT but your neighbor and their children then we should all be able to grasp that these gifts, gratuities and benefits are never bestowed by governments of authority without a price and consequences, which has always included a loss of liberty. Desiring these benefits provided "by way of a rule of force" rather than charity alters society by altering the mind and soul of the individual. In order be cured of this degeneration of the mind of society we must be humble enough to think differently with a renewing of the mind.
Many others warned of the covetous practices of the world from Polybius to John the Baptist and the Prophets and Apostles of Christ himself. The system was given the choices that God intended to remain with the individuals. If you want your right to choose back you have to allow your neighbor the right to choose. You must stop taking a bite out of your neighbor while seeking the righteous practices of pure religion.
While some today may try to avoid the benefits in order to claim their freedom they do little to become benefactors of society who exercise love and Charity like some nations and people of the past. They remain Slothful and therefore should be under Tribute.
All who preach The Way of Christ know that it is not love to institute the rule of force to obtain benefits or an advantage at our neighbors expense. It is the covetous practices that makes us merchandise and curse children like Peter said. Those benefits are the wages of unrighteousness.
- "Our flesh shrinks from what it dreads and responds to the stimulus of what it desires by a purely reflex action of the nervous system. Our eyelid closes before we are aware that the fly is about to enter our eye."
Christ showed us The Way so that we might be saved but the modern Church has failed to teach the people to conform to Christ but instead has lead them to conform to the world and away from the works of righteousness only to become workers of iniquity.
We need to repent of the idea that it is a good thing to apply to governments who exercise authority one over the other as if they are our Benefactors.
Walked with me
Malachi 2: 6. The law of truth was in his mouth, and iniquity was not found in his lips: he walked with me in peace and equity, and did turn many away from iniquity.
Law of His mouth
7. For the priest's lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts.
corrupted the covenant
8. But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.
9. Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.
10. Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
11. Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god.
cut off the man
12. The LORD will cut off the man that doeth this, the master and the scholar, out of the tabernacles of Jacob, and him that offereth an offering unto the LORD of hosts.
13. And this have ye done again, covering the altar of the LORD with tears, with weeping, and with crying out, insomuch that he regardeth not the offering any more, or receiveth it with good will at your hand.
14. Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for [one] covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.
17 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied [him]? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil [is] good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where [is] the God of judgment?
- "Moral habits, induced by public practices, are far quicker in making their way into men's private lives, than the failings and faults of individuals are in infecting the city at large." Plutarch
We have become Aid Addicts for government give-a-way programs at the expense of future generations. We need or think we need the assistance of the public, self proclaimed Benefactors of the World and those Fathers of the earth. As we continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force we grow accustomed to feeding at the expense of others and to depend for our livelihood on the property of others we institute the rule of violenceand degenerate again into perfect savages. Polybius explained that process more than a century before John the Baptist and Jesus the Christ. All the Prophets and the apostles had warned for centuries. The early Christian was persecuted for refusing to sign up for the Corban of the Pharisees or the free bread of the welfare state that was provided through the Imperial Cult of Rome. Repentance is thinking differently than the modern Christian who delight in the dainties of FDR and the welfare modern state. Christ directed us to seek the Kingdom of God at hand and the righteousness of God which was and is reverse of such unrighteous covetous practices and commanded his called out disciples to make the people sit down in charity, love and sacrifice.
Unless we become dedicated doers of His word with our whole hearts there will be little hope. There are steps that you can take within congregations of the people that will help all within a larger networking community in order to come closer to the ways of the kingdom and draw us nearer to Christ and His Holy Spirit.
There is laid out in "Aid Addicts" the twelve step plan. In order to expose and dispel the strong delusion offered by the modern Church we share hundreds of other pages, many articles and audio files to help you in this process of repenting.
Community | Intentional Community | Sense of Community | Community Types |
Community Ethics | Community Law | Society | Individualism | Liberalism |
Classical liberalism | Transcendentalist | Identity politics | Communities Ancient |
Communitarian | Collectivism | Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Communion | Eucharist | Social Virtues | Daily ministration | Tens | FEMA |
Feasts | Feasts and festivals | Pentecost | Celebrate | Burning Bush Festival |
Law | Rights | Economy | Education | Welfare_types | Stimulus | Building back |
Agorism | Permaculture | The Greatest Reset | Guru theories | Perfect law of liberty |
Benefactors | Covetous practices | Pure Religion | Christian conflict | Public religion |
gods | Covet | First to do List | Fundamental orders | Network |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Cain | Melchizedek | Nimrod | Abraham | Moses | Pharaoh |
Buddha | Philo Judaeus | Polybius | Plutarch |
Seneca | Caesar | Marcus Tullius Cicero | Celsus |
Herod | John the Baptist | Jesus | Christ | Tacitus |
Paul the Apostle | Justin the Martyr | Hippolytus of Rome |
Constantine | Ambrose | Jerome | Eusebius |
Lady Godiva | Augustine of Hippo | Augustine of Canterbury |
Frederic Bastiat | Wycliffe | Alexis de Tocqueville | David Crockett |
Booker T Washington | George Washington Carver |
Thomas Sowell | Candace Owens |
Norman Dodd | Howard Zinn | Jordan Peterson |
- Matthew 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
- Proverbs 2:6 For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth [cometh] knowledge and understanding. 7 He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: [he is] a buckler to them that walk uprightly. 8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints. 9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; [yea], every good path.
- Viktor E. Frankl founder of logotherapy literally "healing through meaning"
Logo-therapy is focusing on Kierkegaard's will to meaning as opposed to Alfred Adler's Nietzschean doctrine of will to power or Freud's will to pleasure.
The "meaning in life in three different ways: (1) by creating a work or doing a deed; (2) by experiencing something or encountering someone; and (3) by the attitude we take toward unavoidable suffering" All in the light of the human freedoms – to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances".
- (p. 62) Stephen R. Covey
- Henry Hazlitt, Economics in One Lesson: The Shortest & Surest Way to Understand Basic Economics.
- * For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 1 Thessalonians 5: 3
- Some speak of the fund as the Social Security Trust Fund. There is no such fund and Congress does not actually "raid" it because there is no division of funds. See Social Security.
- Jeremiah: 33. 6. Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
- "The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits." Plutarch
- Romans 12: 2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- James Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
- Titus 3: 5. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"
Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Anarcho communism | Communist Altruism | Collectivism |
Communitarian | Community Law | Crowd psychology |
Statues | Legal charity | Riots | Welfare |
Welfare_types | Public religion | Corban | Why Socialism |
Was Jesus a socialist | Not so Secure Socialism |
covetous practices | Weightier matters | Dialectic |
Bread and circuses | gods | Deist | James Scott |
Liberalism | Classical liberalism | Transcendentalist |
Polybius | Plutarch | Perfect law of liberty | Perfect savages |
Lady Godiva | Nimrod | Cain | Bondage of Egypt |
Corvee | Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers |
Citizen | Social contract | Section 666 | Mark of the Beast |
Christian conflict | Diocletianic Persecution | Mystery Babylon |
Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark | Community |
I paid in | Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Free Keys |
Roots of the Welfare State | Cloward-Piven Strategy |
Rules For Radicals | Communist Manifesto |
Live as if the state does not exist | Departed |
Nazi | Authority | Guru theories | Larken Rose |
Capitalism | Covet | Dominionism | FEMA |