The Mystery of Babylon is the secret of how men are brought into bondage to systems of government of men like Cain, Nimrod and other Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other like the world of Rome. It is not so much a secret as it unseen to people who have been blinded by their own vanity and pride.
People over the ages have always gone into forms of Babylon through sloth in the pursuit of righteousness and and through covetous practices and willingness to appease their wantonness at the expense of others. The appetite for benefits at the expense of others alters the people and their own thinking so that voice of the people fail to see that they are degenerating again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch. The truth that they are Babylon is a mystery but revealed only to those who will hear the truth in their hearts and minds which brings us to the question:
- "Are men the property of the state? Or are they free souls under God? This same battle continues throughout the world?" Cecil B. DeMille in "The Ten Commandments."
If man is the property of the State this would bring us to an even more important question.
What is Redemption?
- "Redemption is deliverance from the power of an alien dominion and the enjoyment of the resulting freedom. It involves the idea of restoration to one who possesses a more fundamental right or interest. The best example of redemption in the Old Testament was the deliverance of the children of Israel from bondage, from the dominion of the alien power in Egypt." Zondervan's Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible, the word "redemption"
The ways of Babylon were and are to take your rest and then owe thy work, your labor... this is opposed to the precept of the Sabbath which is to do the work first and then receive the reward of your efforts. The Sabbath is about avoiding debt by taking benefits from alien power and their gods many spoken of by Paul. The Sabbath is about The Way not about a day.
We see this in Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, ..." This is not just being called out of sin but being called out of the sin of Babylon.
Babylon is an assembly too, like the one purse of Proverbs.
God calls men out to be Believers and to do according to His way as we see from the beginning:
- "And thou shalt teach them ordinances and laws, and shalt shew them the way wherein they must walk, and the work that they must do." Exodus 18:20
One of those laws is that thou shall not covet.
Ideally, God instructs the people for no man should have to teach his brother for all shall know the Father.
This means that we must see and hear the truth when we are shown and told it because it is already written on our hearts and minds.
Welfare | Welfare types | Private welfare | Public religion | Roots of the Welfare State |
Health | Education | Economy | Food Stamps | Community | Socialism | Covetous Practices |
Benefactors | Fathers | Corban | Mark of the Beast | Christian conflict | Temples |
Not so Secure Socialism | Nicolaitan | Nimrod | Corvee | Snare | Religion |
FEMA | Lady Godiva | Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Exercises authority | Network |
Temple of Diana |
Temple in Jerusalem |
Golden calf |
Altars | Red Heifer | Religion | Private welfare | Public religion |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon |
One purse | Merchandise | Benefactors | Stones | Corban | Welfare types |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
- Jeremiah 17:1 The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;
- Jeremiah 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
- Proverbs 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
- Proverbs 7:3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
- Mark 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
- Romans 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
- 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
- 2 Corinthians 3:2-3 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
- Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
- Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;