Marcus in Canada has a web site servantking.info.
He has a number of videos when he talks about what he has experienced and learned and believes. We will review some of what he has seen and talks about on broadcasts which we will post here.
'Renewing your mind will be the hardest thing you will ever do. And the lying deceivers know it. Again, they rely on it at your expense. '
'Can you change your mind? '
'If the information I present to you will change your mind, you have to be willing to change your mind.'
'There are only two ways to see things. One is with your eyes, and the other is with your mind, called imagery or imagination. It is the second one that is controlled by law. You are not aware of that. '
' It is not wise to let your conscience be your guide when you are asleep. '
'The program ends with a clear example to prove you own no property and more details on how the swindle works. ' swindle use deception to deprive (someone) of money or possessions.
'He explains what it means to own property and to not own property. '
'How do you start the game over again?'
'Lawyer said you o not own anything in this country.'
'You can find out about deception '
That is not deception... if you do not covet other peoples property.
'Lawyer said If you never applied for a birth certificate you would still own your property'
Canadian bank note = suety=merchandise=
'if you want to do this you got to do this '
'got rid of things' ID etc
'Does not know why he does not own anything.'
'Only register events.' What you do. Because it is what you do that binds you.
'Not to be used as personal identification'
'specious superficially plausible, but actually wrong.'
'Who will help you?'
Would you help someone else?
'Property ownership ….you own no property'
Who do you trust?
Whose WAY do you trust in?
'You own the legal title'
'all the self taught gurus do not tell you that you own no property...' we are not elf taught and we tell you you do not own property ad why.
'Son of Canada' we tell you how that works
looked in a legal dictionary
'can words have different meaning? No'
But the answer is yes because of context
'things cannot be represented by two things and one thing cannot be represented to names'
'you can be in but not of something. Important'
'person is a mask' to fool or to entertain?
'Natural and artificial [or legal ] persons'
Gets into who is your daddy? Father
Romans wanted to get rid of the law... What law
The use of the terms Fiction of law can be deceptive.
The whole thing is about stealing This statement is not true. The whole thing is about property but not stealing.
End of Face
Presumed to know the law.
Man made laws? or Natural law?
Government is presently defined as the governing body of a nation, state, or community.
Legal vs lawful
Chapter 2. of the book The Covenants of the gods
Legal title is well defined.
- Aequilas sequitier legem. Equity follows the law. 1 Story, Eq. Jur. 64.; 3 Wooddes. Lect. 479, 482.
- Consensus facit legem. Consent makes the law. A contract is a law between the parties, which can acquire force only by consent.
- "No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title ..." The Contact clause, U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 10 - ...
- Conjunctio mariti et faeminae est de jure naturae. The union of a man and a woman is of the law of nature.
- No deception.
- No Fraud.
- Lots of sloth.
- Lots of fools.
- Lot of covetousness.
God exist and is supreme
Many quotes about God conflicting with a democratic society.
- Webster Dictionary, 1913 Religion (Page: 1214)
- Re*li"gion (r?-l?j"?n), n. [F., from L. religio; cf. religens pious, revering the gods, Gr. to head, have a care. Cf. Neglect.]
1. The outward act or form by which men indicate their recognition of the existence of a god or of gods having power over their destiny, to whom obedience, service, and honor are due; the feeling or expression of human love, fear, or awe of some superhuman and overruling power, whether by profession of belief, by observance of rites and ceremonies, or by the conduct of life; a system of faith and worship; a manifestation of piety; as, ethical religions; monotheistic religions; natural religion; revealed religion; the religion of the Jews; the religion of idol worshipers.
An orderly life so far as others are able to observe us is now and then produced by prudential motives or by dint of habit; but without seriousness there can be no religious principle at the bottom, no course of conduct from religious motives; in a word, there can be no religion. Paley. Religion [was] not, as too often now, used as equivalent for godliness; but . . . it expressed the outer form and embodiment which the inward spirit of a true or a false devotion assumed. Trench.
Religions, by which are meant the modes of sdivine worship proper to different tribes, nations, or communities, and based on the belief held in common by the members of them severally . . . There is no living religion without something like a doctrine. On the other hand, a doctrine, however elaborate, does not constitute a religion. C. P. Tiele (Encyc. Brit. ). Religion . . . means the conscious relation between man and God, and the expression of that relation in human conduct. J. Köstlin (Schaff-Herzog Encyc. )
- After the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisce. Acts xxvi. 5.
- The image of a brute, adorned With gay religions full of pomp and gold. Milton.
2. Specifically, conformity in faith and life to the precepts inculcated in the Bible, respecting the conduct of life and duty toward God and man; the Christian faith and practice. Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Washington.
- Religion will attend you . . . as pleasant and useful companion in every proper place, and every temperate occupation of life. Buckminster.
3. (R.C.CH.) A monastic or religious order subject to a regulated mode of life; the religious state; as, to enter religion. Trench.
- A good man was there of religion. Chaucer.
4. Strictness of fidelity in conforming to any practice, as if it were an enjoined rule of conduct. [R.] Those parts of pleading which in ancient times might perhaps be material, but at this time are become only mere styles and forms, are still continued with much religion. Sir M. Hale.
Religion is ceremonial deism has lost all significance.
Elk Grove Unified Sch. Dist. v. Newdow, 124 S. Ct. 2301 (2004) at 2323, ((Justice Sandra Day O’Connor found that the reference to ‘God’ in the U.S. Pledge of Allegiance did not violate the Establishment Clause of the U.S. Constitution (which prevents the state from advocating or establishing any religion) because the reference constituted a form of ceremonial deism that had, over time, lost all religious significance. Many commentators believe that such judicial treatment has rendered references to ‘God’ in law and politics meaningless and irrelevant.
God is out of place.
Supposed to obey the law of the state unless it conflicts with the law. The Ten Laws
'Wake up from a state of not being conscious.'
'What is good and evil?'
'You have lost what was yours because you took what was not yours.'
"Religion does not make law" Law is made by countries.
Law is actually made by agreement, application, participation, and it become binding by debt.
Guru theories come in all shapes and sizes often with some truths and dangerous errors but Moses and Jesus actually set men and women free when they chose to repent and sit down in Tens as Christ commanded seeking righteousness for others as much as they did for their selves.
Anna Maria Riezinger | Larken Rose | Marc Stevens | Mark Passio |
Spiritual Economics | Bondage | Snare | Merchandise | Curse children |
Employ | False religion | Denominations | Christian conflict |
Redemption | Fraud | Fiction of law | Iconoclast | One purse | Nicolaitan |
Cult | Mark of the Beast | Shamans | Imperial Cult of Rome |
His name |
Legal name |
The Deceiver |
We the People |
Guru theories | False religion | Shamans | Atheist | Mind | Saul Syndrome |
Worship | Religion | Children of God | Peculiar people | Church |
Fiction of law | Come out | Birth registration | Rights |
Intentional Community |
Sense of Community |
Community Types |
Community Ethics | Community Law | Society and community | Communities Ancient |
Communion | Eucharist | Social Virtues | Daily ministration | Tens | FEMA |
Feasts | Feasts and festivals | Pentecost | Celebrate | Burning Bush Festival |
Law | Rights | Economy | Education | Welfare_types | Perfect law of liberty |
Benefactors | gods | Covet | First to do List | Fundamental orders | Network |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
- Proverbs 24:23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment. Proverbs 28:21 To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man will transgress. Lamentations 4:16 The anger of the LORD hath divided them; he will no more regard them: they respected not the persons of the priests, they favoured not the elders. Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God. Ephesians 6:9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him. Colossians 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons. James 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. James 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. 1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
Primary author: Brother Gregory