Early Christians took care of one another through Faith, Hope and Charity by way of a Daily ministration through a Network of intimate congregations bound by the Perfect law of liberty. They did not apply to the men who called themselves Benefactors but who exercised authority one over the other, nor to the Fathers of the earth. Modern Christians for the most part cannot say that because they are in need of repentance and have become workers of iniquity.
Early Christians would not join the systems of Corban offered through Public religion of the Socialist State which was at the center of the Christian conflict, but instead attended to the Weightier matters.
Justin the Martyr tells us in his Apology to Antonius Pius the emperor in 150 AD that they did not apply or pray for the free bread or wine or cheese or anything else they distributed in the welfare system of Rome but they lied by that perfect law of liberty through faith by charity in hope.
“And they who are well to do, and willing, give what each thinks fit; and what is collected is deposited with the president, who succours the orphans and widows and those who, through sickness or any other cause, are in want, and those who are in bonds and the strangers sojourning among us, and in a word takes care of all who are in need.” —Justin Martyr, Apology, Chapter LXVII
At Pentecost everyone who got the Baptism of the Apostles professing Jesus as the Christ were cast out of the welfare system run by the Pharisees through the Temples and synagogues of Herod's government because Jesus said that system of sacrifice or Corban was making the word of God to none effect.
The people of Judea, like the people of Rome, had moved from being a Republic to an autocratic government which eventually oppressed the people, as 1 Samuel 8 predicted through their sloth and covetous practices, according to the prophets and Proverbs and even Polybius. The voice of the people had rejected God and through wantonness electing men who could exercise authority one over the other.
They had more and more slothfully neglected the personal responsibility in their mandated practice of "Pure Religion" through charity alone. The people have become dependent upon government welfare and benefits provided at the expense of their neighbor were snared and entangled again in a yoke of bondage.
Because believers in Jesus who was the Christ and a different kind of King of a different kind of government were doing something different than the Church today. Those people who gather in patterns of Tens as Christ commanded expressed their faith by public Baptism and a daily ministration which provided all the social welfare benefits through charity. They were excluded from that public religion or welfare system and had no more access to their Temple treasury and its benefits. That welfare system of the world which had been created first by the Hasmoneans and then by Rome and Herod made the word of God to none effect.
All the Early Christians at Pentecost had to suddenly take care of all the needs of their society through charity alone with no forced government welfare or free bread from the Phariseeswho controlled the temple or Rome.
Because the ministers, who were appointed the Kingdom of God by Christ, were not allowed to be like the other governments of the world they could not exercise authority one over the other like the rulers of those other governments who were the fathers of the earth we were not to apply to any longer.
This practice of the real Religion of God brought those followers of Moses and Jesus, who had been called Jews and would be called Christians in Antioch, into conflict with people like the Pharisees who were engaged in the covetous practices of public religion through the temples of Herod and would eventually bring about a Christian conflict with Rome and its public religion and temples.
The Early Church was doing many things that the Modern Church does not do and the Modern Church does many things the Early Church refused to do which got Christians persecuted by different governments of the world from time to time. Still, Early Christians not only survived but they thrived during the decline and fall of the Roman Empire.
We are told that “the primitive Christian demonstrated his faith by his virtues; and it was very justly supposed that the Divine persuasion, which enlightened or subdued the understanding, must at the same time purify the heart and direct the actions of the believer” 
The Modern Christian is often seen doing daily what those Early Christians were persecuted and even killed for not doing. We may use the same words but their meanings and usage have often changed over the years. Links are provided for your convenience and examination.
|Modern Christians vs.||Early Christians|
|Modern Christians practice a redefined Religion.||Early Christians practiced Pure Religion.|
|Modern Christians depend on civil administers who call themselves Benefactors but compel contributions.||Early Christians depend on ministers of Charity operating in a network of tens.|
|Modern Christians depend on men who exercise authority for their welfare entitlements.||Early Christians provided another type of social welfare through Charity and hope.|
|Modern Christians seek Benefits that are provided by the world.||Early Christians only receive benefits that are unspotted by the world.|
|Modern Christians eat at the tables of king of the world and the fathers of the earth with appetite.||Early Christians set the table of the Lord with charity and hope loving one another in a networking Kingdom of Love.|
|Modern Christians think that they are children of God because they say they love Christ.||Early Christians were the brethren of Christ because they were doers of the will of the Father.|
|Modern Christians think that they are forgiven because they say they believe in God and say they love Christ.||Early Christians knew Jesus died that they might be forgiven and they are only forgiven when they forgive others.|
|Modern Christians think they just have to say they believe to obtain Eternal life.||Early Christians believed they had to seek to keep the commandments to obtain Eternal life because Jesus said so.|
|Modern Christians think they do not need to do anything like Abraham, Moses and others, but claim they have faith because of what they say they believe.||Early Christians knew they had to strive to do the will of the Father if they truly believed.|
|Modern Christians make men of the earth their Father, despite what Jesus said, by praying to men who exercise authority to obtain benefits at the expense of others through what could be called Public religion.||Early Christians Did not call any man on earth their Father, but had their own Private welfare to provide a Daily ministration through charity, not Covetous Practices of the public welfare of Rome.|
|Modern Christians think that Communion of the Father who is in Heaven is eating a small wafer of bread. But they depend on the Fathers of the earth for their daily bread.||Early Christians knew that the ritual of the Lord's supper was just a symbol. The real Eucharist was thanksgiving which provided a Daily ministration .|
|Modern Christians think it is okay to covet benefits provided by men who take from their neighbor by exercise of authority.||Early Christians knew that they could not inherit the kingdom if they were covetous.|
|Modern Christians think the Kingdom of God was postponed, instead of appointed to the Apostles.||Early Christians knew the kingdom was at hand.|
|Modern Christians think they are saved no matter what they do.||Early Christians know they must seek the righteousness of God if they are to inherit His kingdom|
|Modern Christians think they are saved by what they think is true faith.||Early Christians know that faith with out works is not real faith, but is dead faith.|
|Modern Christians sign up for every socialist program from public education and Social Security to Food Stamps and healthcare which are all forms welfare provided by forced offerings of your neighbor despite Christ's warning about the Corban of the Pharisees.||Early Christians died rather than sign up for the public welfare programs of the governments of Rome and other countries which brought about the Christian conflict.|
|Modern Christians take oaths and swear binding themselves to the will of others often to obtain benefits provided at the expense of others.||Early Christians and for centuries Christians were persecuted and executed because they refused to take oaths or even affirm because Jesus and James said above all else stop the taking of oaths and swearing.|
|Modern Christians apply or pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other||Early Christians knew Christ forbade that we be like the Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.|
|Modern Christians elect rulers all the time and when they Cry out God will not not hear them because they would not hear their neighbor's cries.||Early Christians knew that in 1 Samuel 8, God warned that to elect rulers to take and take and take from their neighbors was a rejection of God.|
|Modern Christians think they do not have to be Doers of the Word, but all they have to do is say they believe.||Early Christians knew Jesus told them if they wanted Eternal life they needed to keep the commandments, which included not coveting what belongs to their neighbor.|
|Modern Christians love the benefits of Benefactors but who exercise authority.||Early Christians knew that in Proverbs 23 and Daniel 1, God warns through His prophets that you should not desire the benefits of these men who called themselves Benefactors but who exercise authority.|
|Modern Christians do not know what Peter meant about coveting or becoming Merchandise and curse our Children||Early Christians knew that Peter tells us that Covetous Practices those benefits will make us Merchandise and curse our Children with debt which is bondage.|
|Modern Christians have returned to the Bondage of Egypt by becoming employed by those rulers who exercise authority.||Early Christians knew God forbade us to ever return to the Bondage of Egypt by becoming employed by those rulers who exercise authority.|
|Modern Christians Want socialist benefits by everyone having One purse even if they are actually Biting one another.||Early Christians understood that the Corban of the Pharisees was a forbidden Welfare scheme of having One purse.|
|Modern Christians, like the Pharisees.]] have left what should have been their [[Thy first love|first love and concern.||Early Christians repented and attended to "the first work" which included a Daily ministration.|
|Modern Christians depend upon Public religion through the Temples of the state becoming snared as surety for debt.||Early Christians depended upon Private welfare through the Church and bore fruit with their love and daily ministration provided by charity and the perfect law of liberty.|
|Modern Christians think fellowship is the friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests while praying to Benefactors who exercise authority.||Early Christians knew that fellowship was the voluntary system of social welfare run according to the perfect law of liberty through charity.|
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Beware of gift
- "Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?" Isaiah 40:21
There are gifts of God and man.
- Plutarch said “The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.”
But Proverbs 19:6 tells us the same thing, "Many will intreat the favour of the prince: and every man [is] a friend to him that giveth gifts."
- Polybius said "The masses continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence. The people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence; and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch."
This rule of violence and plunder is the same we hear about in Matthew 11:12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." and in Luke 16:16 "The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it." The Repentance associated with the act of Baptism was turning away from these Covetous systems of the Welfare of the World and going back to The Way of Fervent Charity with the Eucharist of Christ.
The Paul the Apostle wrote to a number of Early Christian communities in Galatia, "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another." Galatians 5:13-15
When Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 8:9 "But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak." the word "liberty" is the same word Paul uses in Romans 13.
Have we lost that liberty granted by God by neglecting our natural and moral responsibility that is correlative to those God given rights?
Eyes full of adultery
Peter made it clear in 2 Peter 2:3, "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."
Peter not only warned us that desiring benefits at the expense of others would make us human resources what he calls merchandise but he warned us in 2 Peter 2:14 about those covetous practices entangling them back in the yoke of bondage and cursing our children:
- "Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:" 2 Peter 2:14
This stumblingblock was that we would learn to eat at tables set with the bounty of the compelled sacrifices of institutions made by men who called themselves Benefactors that ruled over the people with and exercising authority and is explained in Revelation 2:14 "But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication."
Proverbs 23 warns us about the table of men who exercise authority one over the other "When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what [is] before thee: And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat."
What are these benefits today?
Those benefits include everything from Public Schools to Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) cards which is an electronic system that allows state welfare departments to issue benefits via a magnetically encoded payment card, used in the United States and the United Kingdom like Rome did with their Tesserae of the Beast of Revelation?
We were told by God in Exodus 20:17 "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s."
Jesus warned us of the evil of covetousness and where it comes from in Mark 7:20-23, "...That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man."
These are the things he called us to repent of in Matthew 4:17 when he first "... began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." and in Mark 1:15 when He said "... The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." but warned us in Luke 13:3 that "... except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."
Jesus told us not to look to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.
He told us not to pray to Fathers of the earth but only our Father who is in Heaven.
He told us to keep the commandments including the one about not coveting anything that is our neighbors if we want Eternal life. And when 1 John 2 talked about the "propitiation for our sins", he reminded us that "... hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked."
Real Christians would not desire the benefits of men who call themselves Benefactors nor pray to the Fathers of the earth like Modern Christians do. They would be led to gather together in a living Network that provided a Daily ministration of Charity for one another according to the Perfect law of liberty. They would strive to keep His commandments by being Doers of His word in a Living Network of Love.
Israel in the Bondage of Egypt were literally employed by the Pharaoh who provided free bread like the Romans in the form of Public Welfare which was Public religion. They had to pay their tale of bricks to the Pharaoh but learn to gleen in the field at night to obtain their benefits. This is why God hardened the heart of the Pharaoh during the plagues so they could learn The Way of God. So it was not enough to stop taking the benefits but they needed to learn to provide them by faith, hope and charity through a system of Corban that made the word of God to effect.
Jesus said nothing different to the early Church. When he said give to Caesar what is Caesar and to God what is God's he was saying pay your tale of bricks. He even warned to be friends with the unrighteous Mammon explaining that it would fail. Those who cheat one master you will likely cheat the next.
We are in bondage because of Covetous Practices and Slothfulness. We are devoured because we or our natural parents took bites out of one another in these Covetous Practices which made us a Surety for debt in an unrighteous Mammon... We must Repent and seek the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness.
- Where and what is true Christian fellowship?
- Where and what is the true Eucharist of Christ?
- Where and what is the Living Network of the faithful?
- Where and what is the Communion of Saints?
- Where and how do the people practice Pure Religion?
- Where and who are the people that attend to the Weightier matters?
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- John 9:22 These [words] spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
- John 9:22 "These [words] spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man for Christians did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue."
- Edward Gibbon's "The History Of The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire" (Vol. 1 410-11)
- Matthew 7:21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
- : Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
- Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
- “When a symbol unmoors itself from what it symbolizes, it loses meaning. It becomes ineffective” Albert Einstein
- The more people unmoor the symbols of scripture from the intent of the author the more we become lost in the idolatry of our own imagination.
- 1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
- Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
- 1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"
- James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
- Matthew 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: ... Matthew 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
- Samuel Adams, Our Sacred Honor, Bennett, 217, 1779 - letter to James Warren.
- Isaiah 1:23 Thy princes [are] rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
- Psalms 33:10 The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
- Matthew 15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
- Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
- Isaiah 40:23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
- Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men....Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
- Isaiah 40:27 "Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God? 28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength."
- We have an altar, whereof they have no right <exousia> to eat which serve the tabernacle.
- Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right <exousia> to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
- Luke 16:9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/