Even though the ministers who meet the qualifications of Christ may not exercise authority one over the other they are joint heirs or what is some times also called co-heirs. There is one Church appointed through Jesus. Each apostle is not a separate Church but Christ makes them one body by His princely appointment, the Church, and the bride of Christ.
Each minister is Identified as "His Church at" a particular location where they provide a service to a congregation at that location. Like we see with Phebe servant of the church at Cenchrea. or Church at Antioch or church of God which is at Corinth
When society contributes to Christ by way of His appointed priest, who has no personal estate, like the Levites and the early Church, then as those Priests gathered in a network of Priests, each one becomes a joint heir of what they all receive. This is important because when such ministers or priests die or step away from their official mission, the funds and resources that they hold for religious purposes, e.g. sacred treasures, pass to the next individual to hold that office of Christ's Priesthood or to the other joint heirs to be used for their intended purpose.
The words joint heirs is from sugkleronomos which is seen in Romans 8:17 "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together."
The Greek word sugkleronomos is also seen in several other verses.
Again understand that Religion is a system of welfare; whether set up in the Character of God and Christ or in the Character of Cain, Nimrod and Benefactors of the world who exercise authority one over the other. Seeking the Kingdom of God includes seeking Pure Religion so that your welfare is not dependent on nor spotted by the world.
The apostles were rulers and princes, but not over the people, like the governments of the gentiles. There was a natural hierarchy over things but not over the people. They ruled over that which was freely given to them.
There is no taxation in the Kingdom of God. If they did not do well with what was given to them for the purposes of Christ, the people could choose to give no more. Any government where the rulers can force the contributions of the people is not following the ways of Christ, nor are the people free or at liberty.
The Latin word from which we get the word religion can mean "re binding".
This is their choice. This is the choice every soul faces in this life. But you must care about others and their liberty an life if you seek the care of Christ.
Abel and Seth were shepherds. Shepherds lead people to green pastures... A minister does not stand between God and the people but is a servant who aids in our journey toward the Kingdom of God through the Liturgy of the Church.
But then there were Cain and Nimrod who plowed mankind and created "civil" powers. They bound man civilly for their own purpose. The way of Cain and Nimrod lead to Babylon. The other way of Christ leads to liberty under the God of Nature.
They did not force the contribution of the people, but they did bind the stuff freely given by the people, for the people and of the people to serve, not rule.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Romans 8:17 ¶ And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.
- Plures cohaeredes sunt quasi unum corpus, propter unitatem juris quod habent. :: Several co-heirs are as one body, by reason of the unity of right which they possess. Co. Litt. 163.
- Haeredem Deus facit, non homo. God and not man, make the heir.
- Haeredem est nomen collectivum. Heir is a collective name.
- Haeris est nomen juris, filius est nomen naturae. Heir is a term of law, son one of nature.
- Haeres est aut jure proprietatis aut jure representationis. An heir is either by right of property or right of representation. 3 Co. 40.
- Haeres est alter ispe, et filius est pars patris. An heir is another self, and a son is a part of the father.
- Haeres est eadem persona cum antecessore. The heir is the same person with the ancestor. Co. Litt. 22.
- Haeres haeredis mei est meus haeres. The heir of my heir is my heir.
- Haeres legitimus est quem nuptiae demonstrant. He is the lawful heir whom the marriage demonstrates.
- Romans 16:1 "I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:"
- Acts 13:1 ¶ Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
- 1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called [to be] saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
- 4789 ~συγκληρονόμος~ sugkleronomos \@soong-klay-ron-om’-os\@ from 4862; and 2818; n m AV-fellow heir 1, joint heir 1, heir together 1, heir with 1; 4
- 1) a fellow heir, a joint heir
- 2) one who obtains something assigned to himself with others, a joint participant
- : Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs <4789> with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
- Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs <4789>, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
- Hebrews 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him <4789> of the same promise:
- 1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together <4789> of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
- : Matthew 20:25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
- Mark 10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
- Luke 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
- : Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
- Luke 6:37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
- 1 Corinthians 10:15 I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.
- James 2:12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.