Ye are bought
- 1 Bought
- 2 Sold and Numbered
- 3 The Liberty Way
- 4 Footnotes == ↑ :1 ¶ Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. ↑ Galatians 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly , whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? ↑ :17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." ↑ :3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the : ↑ Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins, 304 U.S. 64 (1938) decision by the Supreme Court of the United States where the Court held that federal courts did not have the judicial power to create general federal common law when hearing state law claims under diversity jurisdiction. In reaching this holding, the Court ... established the foundation of what remains the modern law of diversity jurisdiction as it applies to United States federal courts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erie_Railroad_Co._v._Tompkins ↑ Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. == About the author
People like to quote the Bible out of context and imagine that it is referring to them.
One such quote, "Ye are bought with a price", is found in :
- 1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
- 1 Corinthians 7:23 Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.
Yes we were bought with a price, but we were also warned and foretold in several places in the Bible that we could - and many would - become entangled again with the yoke of bondage because ye have turned again to the weak and beggarly element of that bondage.
Like the Jews who thought they were following Moses, the Modern Christian has chosen to covet their neighbor's goods by applying to men who call themselves Benefactors but rule over their neighbor through a system of Corban which provides a system of One purse.
We must be like Patrick Henry who was "willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it"
Sold and Numbered
There is the fact that your natural fathers sold you to the Fathers of the earth so that you only have a Legal title to yourself. This is no different than the people of Egypt who sold themselves as servants of Pharaoh for the benefits and protection of his government, and likewise, the Imperial Cult of Rome and its free Bread and circuses.
It was there, and your own Covetous Practices that cursed you with this bondage and made you Merchandise as predicted by Peter, so that the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
The merchants of the earth have a full stock of "horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men".
We were told that there would be a Mark of the Beast which everyone would have to get to survive or enter the market place. We see the same word which appears in 1 Corinthians as bought in Revelation 13:17 where "no man might buy or sell".
Just as you inherit rights, you inherit bondage.
Today, everyone needs that number to get in the marketplace. In America, US Code 42-Section 666 makes it law that you need that number for almost everything. Yes it is Section 666, but that alone is not proof. You need to understand what the Mark of the Beast represents spiritually and how it differs from the Mark of God and the Mark of Cain. You need to understand how to live by Faith, Hope and Charity and the Perfect law of liberty. Who are the Fathers of the earth and the Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other? But more than anything, you need to Repent! And seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
It is through those Covetous practices that you were cursed as a child, and now you must take on in your heart the antitheses of Covetousness. Your parents sought the guarantees of these gods of the world. You must come together in Free Assemblies to love with only charity and hope of return, both giving and forgiving others in the name of Christ.
All "persons" of the USA and Europe, and now the whole world, have been recognized as "commercial" persons under the rules of their public officers. In the United States, Citizenship and therefore their legal Civil Rights along with them are "rights secured to citizens of the United States by the thirteenth and fourteenth amendments to the constitution, and by various acts of congress made in pursuance thereof.”
No legal rambling about contracts and assumptions and presumptions will save you from that inherited bondage which is first spiritual.
No hollow claims of believing in Christ will set you free unless you seek to be a doer of the word.
What they said was you guys need to think a different way. They called that repentance.
They made it clear that you were in bondage because you coveted your brothers' and neighbors' stuff. They made it clear that you would likely do it again, and you have. Now you have to think a different way and learn to care about your neighbor and his rights as much as you care about your own. If you are not coming together to serve others or not striving to create a daily ministration for others, you have not really repented.
Jesus came to serve. Gather in His character and start caring about one another in real ways that make a difference. Stop trying to save yourself by getting out of the system while the selfish spirit of that system still dwells in you.
- Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, [think differently than what got you into bondage] and be baptized [submersed] every one of you [together in free assemblies] in the name of Jesus Christ [according to the ways of Jesus who came to serve and not be served] for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
The Liberty Way
People who are willing to see that they are slaves in their own land often resent that servitude and then they grasp at faulty reasoning to imagine that they are still free because Christ had bought them with a price. Even in those ancient times, people needed to repent and confess their sin and get immersed in The Ways of Christ, loving God and their neighbor as themselves; by failing to do these, they were not saved.
Not wanting the benefits of the World is a noble gesture, but simply refusing the benefit does not undo the agreements of the past. We cannot save ourselves, but we must seek the salvation of the Lord. We may need to be friends with the unrighteous Mammon even until it fails, unless you want to be a disciple of Christ and give up all to be His ministers in one accord.
Many in the Network have begun the process of entrusting Freewill offerings to a Minister of their choosing to begin a Sacred Purpose Trust, but have they continued to create that trust daily with regular sacrifices or tithes so their ministers may do the work of Christ like the early Church?
The book The Covenants of the gods shows us a dozen ways that we have been snared, entangled and subjected as a surety of the World. We only have Legal title to our own labor, so they exact a use tax for that labor, which we call income tax. That is because Americans have become Federal Employees. They cannot change that of their own power, but that can be changed.
We must follow The Blessed Strategy of God and begin the daily sacrifice of God as stones of His Altars, His living Temple. Just because people do not apply for the benefits of the Corban of the World does not make them ambassadors of Christ. Are they being the Corban of Christ?
There is a use fee on your land and a use fee on the vehicle you drive, because you only have a Legal title to a car, and therefore you do not own the use of the vehicle. That means you only have the antitheses of the equitable title. Read the articles, so when you read the codes you will know what the words mean.
But do not take the Bible out of the context of the Gospel of the kingdom.
The only hope is to repent and seek the Kingdom of God and the righteousness of God, which means the ways of God which we see in the early Church with its Daily ministration. That is what it means to gather in the name of Christ.
Right now God, is calling out ministers, like the Levites were called out, and as the Apostles were also called.
But the people are still a scattered flock.
- "As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep [that are] scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day." Ezekiel 34:12
The "cloudy and dark day" is coming, and people will need to come together during hard times, if they do not do so now. Many want to cultivate local groups and survivalist knowledge. Others just want to get out of the system, but we need to seek the kingdom and His righteousness.
- "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able." Luke 13:24
In Ezekiel 34 the Lord GOD says "I will deliver my flock", but how do we know His flock? Because they say Lord Lord? No!
Because they doeth the will of the Father.
If God sent his son to Sacrifice in service, then He must have sent us to do the same.
So where is our service?
Where do the congregations support the ministers so they may go out and find the lost sheep?
I see ministers serving.
I see those ministers supporting themselves and their ministry with their own substance.
You cannot save yourself, but you can be saved.
You cannot free yourself, but you can be made free ...
Christ is the truth and the truth shall set you free, but it has to be the whole truth...
Right now, God is calling ministers to become disciples of The Way.
Who are willing to lay down their life in service to Christ to preach the whole kingdom.
We also need congregants who don't just say they recognize that minister as a Minister of Christ, but continually they seek to support those ministers who are doing what Christ did with their substance while attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors, the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was not like the way of the world, nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church then contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/