That is where the people are at today. Like the dead burying the dead the people are like dry bones in a valley.
But the Lord asked "Son of man, can these bones live?"
So what did God instruct and do?
- "Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD....
- Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:"
God caused the prophet to pass by these bones and he found the people to be very dry and without the life of the spirit.
And the Lord asked him if he believed the bones could live again. But Ezekiel knew that only God could tell if they could live again.
Ezeikiel was told to Prophesy upon the bones. "Prophesy" is from the word naba which is NunBeitAlef [אבנ]  which is said to be a root word. But the Hebrew word "nob", which is NunBeit [בנ], means high place and said to be the same as the Hebrew "nuwb" [בונ] NunVavBeit meaning fruit from the verb meaning bear fruit.
Jesus warns us that a tree must bear fruit or it will be cut down. And to bear fruit we must abide or live in Him according to his ways and life. We are also warned that there will be a strong delusion and many would think they follow Christ but actually are workers of iniquity becoming merchandise, curse children, becoming entangled again in the yoke of bondage.
Ezekiel was told that these bones were to come together with the breath of the Lord. Jesus would tell the disciples the same thing. In both cases God would cause sinews to come upon those bones and bring up flesh upon them and cover them with skin. Then they will live by His spirit or breath.
But life is not seen in that body at first when the bones are still separate... But only when your body comes together then He will bring breath into the whole body and that body will be alive too.
So they would not come alive even after they came together until there was a Prophesy unto the wind.
After the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, they became an exceeding great army.
These bones were the whole house of Israel whose bones were dried and their hope was lost they were scattered.
This is the true Church today.
The Church, in general, is not a building but is people who come together and receive the breath of the LORD as they Repent from their works of iniquity and their Covetous Practices. They arise to become Doers of the word and not hearers only.
The Church is the government of God that does not exercise authority one over the other like the governemnts of the world. The church exercises charity and love through faith and hope according to the Perfect law of liberty. It is their Charitable practices that will bear fruit as through their sacrifice and fasting they are drawn near the LORD and He to them.
Who can call you to come up out of your graves raising the dead and bring you into the land of Israel.
- "And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:" Ezekiel 37:21
Modern Christians have rejected God, like the Israelites in the days of Samuel (1 Samuel 8) when the voice of the people elected men who could rule over them and provide benefits at the expense of their neighbor, like Rome. They have gone out of The Way instead following the ways of the World while professing His Name in vane. They have gone into debt, not keeping the Sabbath which is about remaining free of debt.
All of Israel was in bondage for hundreds of years because their parents agreed to serve the Pharaoh if he would feed them in the time of famine. They were born in servitude because of what their parents before them had agreed to. The people are again in the bondage of Egypt and again there is a way out. But we the people must become a voluntary government of the people, not just for ourselves but for other people. We have to do what Israel did during hard times of the famine and we must do what the early Church did during hard times of the decline and fall of Rome.
We have a choice:
Jeremiah 2:2 Go and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.
We are the dry bones today and we must come together in The Way and life of Christ who came to serve not be served. If we wish to be heard again we must follow the instructions of Isaiah 58:9 and John the Baptist and the early Church.
There is need of repentance. We need to return to the ways of Christ and the early Church while remaining friends with the unrighteous Mammon. We the people must become the true Church and do as they did in the days of Rome:
- "And those who have among us help the needy; and we always keep together; and for all things wherewith we are supplied, we bless the Maker of all through His Son Jesus Christ, and through the Holy Ghost." Chapter LXVII.—Weekly worship of the Christians. The Apostolic Fathers with Justin Martyr.
We need to sit down in the Congregations of Christ in "ranks or divisions" of fifties and hundreds as Jesus "commanded" and attend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to provide for the needy of society through the Covetous Practices and the men who call themselves benefactorsbut who exercise authority one over the other like the socialists do.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world of Rome nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on those fathers of the earth through force, fear and fealty who deliver the people back in bondage again like they were in Egypt. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ and have become workers of iniquity.
The Christian conflict with Rome in the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for their free bread but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens as He commanded.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Hue and cry |
Go and cry |
Cry out |
Corban | Christian conflict | Nicolaitan | Religion | Pure Religion |
Welfare_types | Daily ministration | Self-Sacrifice | Repent |
Weightier matters | Altars | Sophistry | Friend | Stones |
Forgiveness | Forgive | Forgive them | In need of forgiveness |
Wantonness | Covet | Negotiating_Health_Care_Costs |
- 01237 ^העקב^ biq‘ah from 01234 ^עקב^ baqa‘ \@baw-kah’\@ a primitive root; v 1) to split, cleave, break open, divide, break through, rip up, break up, tear or breach
- Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead. Luke 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
- Ezekiel 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
- Ezekiel 37: 3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
- Ezekiel 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
- 05012 ^’ \@naw-baw’\@ a primitive root; v; AV-prophesy 111, prophesying 2, prophet 2; 115 : 1) to prophesy under influence of divine spirit
- 05011 ^בנ^ Nob \@nobe\@ the same as 05108; ; n pr loc AV-Nob 6; 6 Nob= "high place"
- 05108 ^בונ^ nowb \@nobe\@ or ^בינ^ neyb \@nabe\@ from 05107; n m; AV-fruit 2; 2 1) fruit: 05107 ^בונ^ nuwb \@noob\@ a primitive root; v; AV-bring forth 2, increase 1, make cheerful 1; 4 1) to bear fruit... to make to flourish (fig.)
- Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
- Luke 13:9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.
- John 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
- Ezekiel 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
- John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
- Ezekiel 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
- Ezekiel 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
- Ezekiel 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
- : 0127 ^המדא^ ‘adamah \@ad-aw-maw’\@ from 0119; n f;
- AV-land(s) 125, earth 53, ground 43, country 1, husbandman 2, husbandry 1; 225
- 1) ground, land 1a) ground (as general, tilled, yielding sustenance) 1b) piece of ground, a specific plot of land 1c) earth substance (for building or constructing) 1d) ground as earth’s visible surface 1e) land, territory, country 1f) whole inhabited earth 1g) city in Naphtali
- 03478 ^לארשׂי^ Yisra’el \@yis-raw-ale’\@ from 08280 and 0410, Greek 2474 ~Ισραηλ~; ; n pr m AV-Israel 2489, Israelites 16; 2505 Israel= "God prevails"
- 1) the second name for Jacob given to him by God after his wrestling with the angel at Peniel
- 2) the name of the descendants and the nation of the descendants of Jacob
- 2a) the name of the nation until the death of Solomon and the split
- 2b) the name used and given to the northern kingdom consisting of the 10 tribes under Jeroboam; the southern kingdom was known as Judah
- 2c) the name of the nation after the return from exile
- : 0996 ^ןיב^ beyn \@bane\@ (sometimes in the pl. masc. or fem.) properly, the constructive form of an otherwise unused noun from 0995; subst m (always used as a; prep AV-between, betwixt, asunder, within, between, out of, from; 32
- 1) between, among, in the midst of (with other preps), from between 01471 ^יוג^ gowy \@go’- ee\@ rarely (shortened) ^יג^ goy \@go’- ee\@ apparently from the same root as 01465; ; AV-nation 374, heathen 143, Gentiles 30, people 11; 558 n m 1) nation, people 1a) nation, people 1a1) usually of non-Hebrew people 1a2) of descendants of Abraham 1a3) of Israel 1b) of swarm of locusts, other animals (fig.) n pr m 1c) Goyim? = "nations"
- [ 01471 ^יוג^ gowy \@go’- ee\@ rarely (shortened) ^יג^ goy \@go’- ee\@ apparently from the same root as 01465; ; AV-nation 374, heathen 143, Gentiles 30, people 11; 558 n m 1) nation, people 1a) nation, people n pr m 1c) Goyim? = "nations"
- “Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion , and speak evil of dignities.” Jude 1:8 See Eph. 1:2, Col. 1:16, 2 Peter 2:10
- Jerusalem means "double peace". If we seek God in spirit and in truth, in our minds and our body, in our heart and in our deeds we will find Jerusalem.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
HELP US BY SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THESE CHANNELS
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/
Join the network.
Brother Gregory in the wilderness.