Have you cursed your children with covetous practices?
Every child born in the United States is born in debt. Every citizen of this country or any other country that is in debt is a "surety" for the debt of those countries and every country is in debt. This debt is because people desire to take their rest or enjoy the benefits of their labor or their neighbor's labor before the work is done.
In truth that is the real violation of the precept of the Sabbath which was a way more than a day. Debt is usually the bondage that results from contracts but in the case of government the debt is usually due to the covetous practices of the people and the offer of gifts, gratuities and benefits by men who call themselves Benefactors.
- Leviticus 24:15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin.
- Leviticus 24:23 And Moses spake to the children of Israel, that they should bring forth him that had cursed out of the camp, and stone him with stones. And the children of Israel did as the LORD commanded Moses.
The Curse and the Contract
Why are we subject to the ordinances of men?
Why are we under tribute?
Mankind has consistently gone into bondage and under the authority of other men who make laws, compelling offerings, regulate the lives of the people. They become subject by application to obtain benefits at the expense of their neighbor, and their neighbor's children who will have to pay it off.
This is why Exodus 20:17 tells us clearly:
- "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that [is] thy neighbour’s."
Desiring benefits at the expense of others is the "wages of unrighteousness". It is the essence of wantonness and the damnation of society. Not only the Bible warns against it over and over, but historians like Polybius and Plutarch.
Many people today want to cancel or say they will cancel student debt. What they are actually doing is transferring the debt incurred by people who were provided a service to a people who received no such benefits.
It is one group taking a bite out of another.
- “And to you who are troubled [contracted] rest [tolerable captivity] with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,” (2 Thessalonian 1:7)
"According to all the works which they have done since the day that God brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day the people have returned to bondage." The people in the camp of the golden calf (at the foot of Mt. Sinai) were going back into bondage. In Egypt, all gold was in the treasury and they were bound under a central authority of that government. The people were no longer free but bound and their loyalty is secured.
- “He who contracts, knows, or ought to know, the quality of the person with whom he contracts, otherwise he is not excusable.”
It is that power of contract that has allowed men to return to bondage and ignorance can be no excuse for those who chose to receive benefits at the expense of their neighbor.
- “No State shall… impairing the obligation of contracts”
- “From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to complacency; From complacency to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
From the book The Higher Liberty
We are suppose to be the father to our Children but instead we pray to the Fathers of the earth for our benefits knowing they only give us what they take away from others.
Conscripted fathers |
Pater Patriae |
Imperium | Protection | Birth registration | Benefactors | Undocumented |
Rome vs US | Polybius | Plutarch | Nimrod | Senate |
Christian conflict | Merchandise | Curse children | Bondage | Divide | Cry out |
Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Corban | Was Jesus a socialist |
Public religion | Covetous Practices | Biting one another | Imperial Cult of Rome |
Gods | Apotheos | Supreme being | Mark of the Beast | Elements |
Perfect law of liberty | The Way | Lady Godiva | Network |
- 2 Kings 2:24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
- Nehemiah 13:2 Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing.
- Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Use of the word cursed 2671 κατάρα katara kat-ar’-ah from 2596 (intensive) and 685; n f AV-curse 3, cursing 2, cursed 1; 6 1) an execration, imprecation, curse
- Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse <2671>: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
- Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse <2671> of the law, being made a curse <2671> for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
- Hebrews 6:8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing <2671>; whose end is to be burned.
- James 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing <2671>. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
- 2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed <2671> children:
- 1 Samuel 26:19 Now therefore, I pray thee, let my lord the king hear the words of his servant. If the LORD have stirred thee up against me, let him accept an offering: but if they be the children of men, cursed be they before the LORD; for they have driven me out this day from abiding in the inheritance of the LORD, saying, Go, serve other gods.