Facts about the gospel of Jesus Christ and His doctrines:
- Fact: We are suppose to be seeking the Kingdom of God which is the Kingdom of Heaven at hand not seeking a retirement after death.
- Fact: The kingdom is for the living not for the dead.
- Fact: The kingdom was taken away from the living Pharisees who were not bearing fruit because they did not know Moses and therefore did not recognize Jesus.
- Fact: The kingdom was appointed to the living apostles who proclaimed Christ as their king and did contrary to Caesar.
- Fact: Religion is not what you think or say about God but the what you do about the will of God.
- Fact: Pure Religion is taking care of the needy of your society without any help from the governments of the world.
- Fact: If you or your Children or your parents or even the members of your congregations or Church are being taken care of by the world and its social welfare systems through men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority over your neighbor then you are not practicing pure religion.
- Fact: If you are participating in the benefits of such covetous practices then you are not keeping the Ten Commandments and do not have real faith or love of Christ and your spiritual salvation is in danger.
- Fact: Pure Religion has always been very organized in order to provide the daily ministration of pure religion.
- Fact: Many people who claim to be Christians are actually not but are workers of iniquity.
- Fact: more facts to come...
At Pentecost everyone who got the Baptism of the Apostles professing Jesus as the Christ were cast out of the welfare system run by the Pharisees through the Temples and synagogues of Herod's government because Jesus said that system of sacrifice or Corban was making the word of God to none effect.
The people of Judea, like the people of Rome, had moved from being a Republic to an autocratic government which eventually oppressed the people, as 1 Samuel 8 predicted through their sloth and covetous practices, according to the prophets and Proverbs and even Polybius. The voice of the people had rejected God and through wantonness electing men who could exercise authority one over the other.
They had more and more slothfully neglected the personal responsibility in their mandated practice of "Pure Religion" through charity alone. The people have become dependent upon government welfare and benefits provided at the expense of their neighbor were snared and entangled again in a yoke of bondage.
Because believers in Jesus who was the Christ and a different kind of King of a different kind of government were doing something different than the Church today. Those people who gather in patterns of Tens as Christ commanded expressed their faith by public Baptism and a daily ministration which provided all the social welfare benefits through charity. They were excluded from that public religion or welfare system and had no more access to their Temple treasury and its benefits. That welfare system of the world which had been created first by the Hasmoneans and then by Rome and Herod made the word of God to none effect.
All the Early Christians at Pentecost had to suddenly take care of all the needs of their society through charity alone with no forced government welfare or free bread from the Phariseeswho controlled the temple or Rome.
Because the ministers, who were appointed the Kingdom of God by Christ, were not allowed to be like the other governments of the world they could not exercise authority one over the other like the rulers of those other governments who were the fathers of the earth we were not to apply to any longer.
This practice of the real Religion of God brought those followers of Moses and Jesus, who had been called Jews and would be called Christians in Antioch, into conflict with people like the Pharisees who were engaged in the covetous practices of public religion through the temples of Herod and would eventually bring about a Christian conflict with Rome and its public religion and temples.
The Early Church was doing many things that the Modern Church does not do and the Modern Church does many things the Early Church refused to do which got Christians persecuted by different governments of the world from time to time. Still, Early Christians not only survived but they thrived during the decline and fall of the Roman Empire.
We are told that “the primitive Christian demonstrated his faith by his virtues; and it was very justly supposed that the Divine persuasion, which enlightened or subdued the understanding, must at the same time purify the heart and direct the actions of the believer” 
The Modern Christian is often seen doing daily what those Early Christians were persecuted and even killed for not doing. We may use the same words but their meanings and usage have often changed over the years. Links are provided for your convenience and examination.
|Modern Christians||Early Christians|
|Modern Christians practice a redefined Religion.||Early Christians practiced Pure Religion.|
|Modern Christians depend on civil administers who call themselves Benefactors but compel contributions.||Early Christians depend on ministers of Charity operating in a network of love.|
|Modern Christians depend on men who exercise authority for their welfare entitlements.||Early Christians provided another type of social welfare through Charity and hope.|
|Modern Christians seek Benefits that are provided by the world.||Early Christians only receive benefits that are unspotted by the world.|
|Modern Christians eat at the tables of king of the world and the fathers of the earth with appetite.||Early Christians set the table of the Lord with charity and hope loving one another in a networking Kingdom of Love.|
|Modern Christians think that they are children of God because they say they love Christ.||Early Christians were the brethren of Christ because they were doers of the will of the Father.|
|Modern Christians think that they are forgiven because they say they believe in God and say they love Christ.||Early Christians knew Jesus died that they might be forgiven and they are only forgiven when they forgive others.|
|Modern Christians think they just have to say they believe to obtain Eternal life.||Early Christians believed they had to seek to keep the commandments to obtain Eternal life because Jesus said so.|
|Modern Christians think they do not need to do anything like Abraham, Moses and others, but claim they have faith because of what they say they believe.||Early Christians knew they had to strive to do the will of the Father if they truly believed.|
|Modern Christians make men of the earth their Father, despite what Jesus said, by praying to men who exercise authority to obtain benefits at the expense of others through what could be called Public religion.||Early Christians Did not call any man on earth their Father, but had their own Private welfare to provide a Daily ministration through charity, not Covetous Practices of the public welfare of Rome.|
|Modern Christians think that Communion of the Father who is in Heaven is eating a small wafer of bread. But they depend on the Fathers of the earth for their daily bread.||Early Christians knew that the ritual of the Lord's supper was just a symbol. The real Eucharist was thanksgiving which provided a Daily ministration .|
|Modern Christians think it is okay to covet benefits provided by men who take from their neighbor by exercise of authority.||Early Christians knew that they could not inherit the kingdom if they were covetous.|
|Modern Christians think the Kingdom of God was postponed, instead of appointed to the Apostles.||Early Christians knew the kingdom was at hand.|
|Modern Christians think they are saved no matter what they do.||Early Christians know they must seek the righteousness of God if they are to inherit His kingdom|
|Modern Christians think they are saved by what they think is true faith.||Early Christians know that faith with out works is not real faith, but is dead faith.|
|Modern Christians sign up for every socialist program from public education and Social Security to Food Stamps and healthcare which are all forms welfare provided by forced offerings of your neighbor despite Christ's warning about the Corban of the Pharisees.||Early Christians died rather than sign up for the public welfare programs of the governments of Rome and other countries which brought about the Christian conflict.|
|Modern Christians take oaths and swear binding themselves to the will of others often to obtain benefits provided at the expense of others.||Early Christians and for centuries Christians were persecuted and executed because they refused to take oaths or even affirm because Jesus and James said above all else stop the taking of oaths and swearing.|
|Modern Christians apply or pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other||Early Christians knew Christ forbade that we be like the Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.|
|Modern Christians elect rulers all the time and when they Cry out God will not not hear them because they would not hear their neighbor's cries.||Early Christians knew that in 1 Samuel 8, God warned that to elect rulers to take and take and take from their neighbors was a rejection of God.|
|Modern Christians think they do not have to be Doers of the Word, but all they have to do is say they believe.||Early Christians knew Jesus told them if they wanted Eternal life they needed to keep the commandments, which included not coveting what belongs to their neighbor.|
|Modern Christians love the benefits of Benefactors but who exercise authority.||Early Christians knew that in Proverbs 23 and Daniel 1, God warns through His prophets that you should not desire the benefits of these men who called themselves Benefactors but who exercise authority.|
|Modern Christians do not know what Peter meant about coveting or becoming Merchandise and curse our Children||Early Christians knew that Peter tells us that Covetous Practices those benefits will make us Merchandise and curse our Children with debt which is bondage.|
|Modern Christians have returned to the Bondage of Egypt by becoming employed by those rulers who exercise authority.||Early Christians knew God forbade us to ever return to the Bondage of Egypt by becoming employed by those rulers who exercise authority.|
|Modern Christians Want socialist benefits by everyone having One purse even if they are actually Biting one another.||Early Christians understood that the Corban of the Pharisees was a forbidden Welfare scheme of having One purse.|
|Modern Christians, like the Pharisees.]] have left what should have been their [[Thy first love|first love and concern.||Early Christians repented and attended to "the first work" which included a Daily ministration.|
|Modern Christians depend upon Public religion through the Temples of the state becoming snared as surety for debt.||Early Christians depended upon Private welfare through the Church and bore fruit with their love and daily ministration provided by charity and the perfect law of liberty.|
|Modern Christians think fellowship is the friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests while praying to Benefactors who exercise authority.||Early Christians knew that fellowship was the voluntary system of social welfare run according to the perfect law of liberty through charity.|
|Might Not be a Christian||Might be a Christian|
|Thinks the word Christian is defined, "a person who has received Christian baptism or says they are a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings but covets the benefits of the world."||Believes Christian is defined, "a person who believes in and follows The Way of Jesus Christ, doing what he said." By caring about his neighbor's life, liberty and property as much as his own.|
|Says they Believe in Jesus Christ but does not do what He said.||Strives to do what Jesus Christ said to do. And attends to the weightier matters.|
|Does not do what the early Church did about the welfare needs of the people in the practice of Pure Religion but sees nothing wrong with the types of welfare offered by the world.||Does do what the early Church did by providing welfare for|
|Believes in Socialism to help the needy of society and because of their covetousness they are Workers of Iniquity.||Believes in Charity only to help the needy of society in the practice Pure Religion.|
|They may legally be forced to join systems of forced healthcare because they have no voluntary one in place.||They have their own system of health share based on love, charity, and would be exempt from government sponsored Health Care (like the Amish) and from systems based on force .|
|Covets his neighbor's goods through Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.||Strives to provide a Daily ministration based on Charity by daily Sacrifice.|
|Sought a system of social Welfare like the Corban of the Pharisees or just went along and are often Workers of Iniquity.||Seeking and working diligently for a system of Welfare based on Charity alone.|
|Ministers tell the people if they need bread they can pray to men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other.||Ministers tell people to supply bread to the needy of their congregations by faith, hope, and Charity through the Perfect law of liberty.|
|Ministers downplay the importance of DOING the Word of God suggesting that what you think or say will save you.||Ministers tell the people that doing the will of the Father in Heaven is a sign of true faith and not doing so is a sign that their faith is dead and they are in need of repentance.|
|Ministers tell the people it is okay to covet benefits as long as they are provided by governments who take from your neighbor or borrow against the future of the people.||Ministers tell the people to provide benefits through the practice of Pure Religion and if they want Eternal life they shall not covet their neighbors goods even through the governments of the World.|
|Ministers tell the people that forgiveness simply takes place in the mind.||Ministers explain to those who were forced to pay into a now bankrupt society, that forgiveness also applies to forgiving those debts and how there is a choice to go a different way as Christ and John the baptist instructed..|
|Ministers tell the people to obey men who claim authority but do not tell you why your under their power even though Paul would not go under the power of any.||Ministers help the congregation exercise what Jesus called the "weightier matters" so they may have a right to obey God rather than man. |
|Ministers "say" to repent but do not tell you what that means.||Ministers tell you what you are to Repent of and why.|
|Ministers tickle their ears to make them feel good.||Ministers encourage them to do good and rebuke them in love when they do not.|
|These false Christians do not like to be told they are not doing what Christ said.||True Christians appreciate the truth and actually strive to do something to change their conversation in the world.|
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
- Mark 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
- Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.
- Luke 24:5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
- Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
- John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. John 7:19 Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? Why go ye about to kill me?
- Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
- Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
- Acts 17:7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, [one] Jesus.
- Luke 6:31 “And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.”
- Luke 6:46, 49 “And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.” Luke 13:24 “Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.”
- John 3:20,21 “For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.” John 5:20 “For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.” John 9:31 “Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.”
- John 13:15 “For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.”
- James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.
- John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that
ye also love one another.
- John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
- John 14:23-24 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
- John 15:12-17 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. These things I command you, that ye love one another.
- John 9:22 These [words] spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
- John 9:22 "These [words] spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man for Christians did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue."
- Edward Gibbon's "The History Of The Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire" (Vol. 1 410-11)
- Matthew 7:21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
- : Matthew 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
- Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
- “When a symbol unmoors itself from what it symbolizes, it loses meaning. It becomes ineffective” Albert Einstein
- The more people unmoor the symbols of scripture from the intent of the author the more we become lost in the idolatry of our own imagination.
- 1 Corinthians 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
- Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
- 1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"
- James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
- Matthew 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: ... Matthew 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
- Luke 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
- 1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
1 Timothy 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
- Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence <biazo >, and the violent take it by force.
Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth <biazo > into it." John spoke about how you were to provide for the needy people of society. One way is by forced contributions and the other is by charity. When the people asked John "... What shall we do then?"
Luke 3:11 He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
- 1 Corinthians 6:12 "All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any."
- Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.