- 1 William Happer
- 2 Freeman Dyson
- 3 John Casey
- 4 Piers Corbyn
- 5 Ben Davidson
- 6 What is wrong with the numbers
- 7 Articles
- 8 The Sun Drives the Earth
- 9 More Videos
- 10 Climate of fear
- 11 Media Madness
- 12 Memes
- 13 Footnotes
William Happer is an American physicist who has specialized in the study of atomic physics, optics and spectroscopy. He is the Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics, Emeritus, at Princeton University pioneered the development of adaptive optics. From 1991 to 1993, Happer served as director of the Department of Energy's Office of Science as part of the George H.W.
In 2018, Happer has rejects the political agenda on climate change bringing fourth the counter evidence linking carbon dioxide emissions to global warming stating that "Some small fraction of the 1 °C warming during the past two centuries must have been due to increasing CO2, which is indeed a greenhouse gas", but argues that "most of the warming has probably been due to natural causes."
In May 2013, Happer and Harrison Schmitt published an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, "In Defense of Carbon Dioxide," in which they termed elevated atmospheric CO2 "a boon to plant life."
Articles by By William Happer
Happer has published over 200 peer-reviewed scientific papers. Awards include an Alfred P. Sloan Fellowship in 1966, an Alexander von Humboldt Award in 1976, the 1997 Broida Prize and the 1999 Davisson-Germer Prize of the American Physical Society, and the Thomas Alva Edison Patent Award in 2000. Happer possesses a B.S. in Physics from the University of North Carolina and a PhD degree in physics from Princeton University.
Freeman Dyson on the Global Warming Hysteria April, 2015
Freeman John Dyson FRS (born 15 December 1923) is an English-born American theoretical physicist and mathematician. He is known for his work in quantum electrodynamics, solid-state physics, astronomy and nuclear engineering. He theorized several concepts that bear his name, such as Dyson's transform, Dyson tree, Dyson series, and Dyson sphere.
Dyson agrees that anthropogenic global warming exists, and has written that "[one] of the main causes of warming is the increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere resulting from our burning of fossil fuels such as oil and coal and natural gas." However, he believes that existing simulation models of climate fail to account for some important factors, and hence the results will contain too much error to reliably predict future trends:
- The models solve the equations of fluid dynamics, and they do a very good job of describing the fluid motions of the atmosphere and the oceans. They do a very poor job of describing the clouds, the dust, the chemistry and the biology of fields and farms and forests. They do not begin to describe the real world we live in ...
and, in 2009:
- What has happened in the past 10 years is that the discrepancies between what's observed and what's predicted have become much stronger. It's clear now the models are wrong, but it wasn't so clear 10 years ago. 
He is among signatories of a letter to the UN criticizing the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), and has also argued against ostracizing scientists whose views depart from the acknowledged mainstream of scientific opinion on climate change, stating that "heretics" have historically been an important force in driving scientific progress. "[H]eretics who question the dogmas are needed ... I am proud to be a heretic. The world always needs heretics to challenge the prevailing orthodoxies.
Dyson says his views on global warming have been strongly criticized. In reply, he notes that "[m]y objections to the global warming propaganda are not so much over the technical facts, about which I do not know much, but it's rather against the way those people behave and the kind of intolerance to criticism that a lot of them have." In 2008, he endorsed the now common usage of "global warming" as synonymous with global anthropogenic climate change, referring to "measurements that transformed global warming from a vague theoretical speculation into a precise observational science."
He has, however, argued that political efforts to reduce the causes of climate change distract from other global problems that should take priority:
- I'm not saying the warming doesn't cause problems, obviously it does. Obviously, we should be trying to understand it. I'm saying that the problems are being grossly exaggerated. They take away money and attention from other problems that are much more urgent and important. Poverty, infectious diseases, public education and public health. Not to mention the preservation of living creatures on land and in the oceans.
In an opinion piece in the Boston Globe of 3 Dec 2015 he wrote,
- [T]he environmental movement [has been] hijacked by a bunch of climate fanatics, who have captured the attention of the public with scare stories. ...
- China and India have a simple choice to make. Either they get rich [by burning prodigious quantities of coal and causing] a major increase of atmospheric carbon dioxide, or they stay poor. I hope they choose to get rich. ...
- The good news is that the main effect of carbon dioxide ... is to make the planet greener, [by] feeding the growth of green plants of all kinds [and] increasing the fertility of farms and fields and forests."
Since originally taking interest in climate studies in the 1970s, Dyson has suggested that carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere could be controlled by planting fast-growing trees. He calculates that it would take a trillion trees to remove all carbon from the atmosphere.
In a 2014 interview, he said that "What I'm convinced of is that we don't understand climate ... It will take a lot of very hard work before that question is settled."
He is a member of the academic advisory council of the Global Warming Policy Foundation, a climate sceptic think tank chaired by Nigel Lawson.
Mr John L Casey is one of America's most successful climate change researchers and climate prediction experts. He is the leading advocate in the US for a national and international plan to prepare for the next climate change to one of a dangerous cold climate era. This new cold era is caused by a historic decline in the Sun's energy output, what he calls a "solar hibernation."
The ideas are encapsulated in Casey's RC Theory of solar variability.
Mr. John L. Casey is the former White House space program adviser, consultant to NASA Headquarters, and space shuttle engineer. He is the President of Space and Science Research Center http://www.spaceandscience.net
He is the author of the internationally acclaimed climate science book, "Cold Sun" which describes the rationale for understanding why global warming has ended and the effects of the new cold climate era.
The mission of Veritence Corporation is to provide consulting advice and related services to the government, business community, and the general public in its areas of expertise. These areas include climate science, space programs and space policy, geophysics, and management advice in complex scientific and engineering projects. Other videos by Casey see below
- Piers Corbyn: The Reality of Long Range Weather and Climate Forecasting
- Time 43:46 minutes
- Published on Apr 29, 2014
In his talk, Piers Corbyn described the failure of standard meteorology (SM) in outlook, theory, and practice. He included: signals in real meteorology data unexplained by SM; real role of jet stream, stratosphere, electro-jets, magnetosphere, solar wind, solar corona, and the Moon; the total inability of SM to explain: sudden stratospheric warmings and its consequences, tropical storm intensifications, angular momentum concentration in tornadoes; and the need for something else such as electromagnetic plasma explanations; the theoretical basis of non-standard long range weather forecasting on a real planet; a summary on his WeatherAction forecasting skill and examples; and the future of forecasting and meteorology, climate 'science' and science in general.
Piers Corbyn began recording weather and climate patterns at the age of five, constructing his own observation equipment. He obtained a first-class honors degree in physics at Imperial College London. In 1969, he became the first president of the Imperial College Students' Union to be directly elected by the student body. He later studied astrophysics in 1979 at Queen Mary College, London, and then began examining the relationship between Earth's weather and climate and solar activity. Following many years of weather prediction as an occupation, Piers formed WeatherAction in 1995, where he sells web-accessible long-range monthly forecasts for Britain and Ireland, Europe, and the USA plus special forecasts of 'Red Weather periods' and related increases in thunder/tornado and earthquake risk. www.weatheraction.com
Looking for a fast track to comprehensive education on the Electric Universe? Those most eager to learn are invited to the EU Workshop, November 14-16, 2014 at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. This event will be led by Wal Thornhill and Dave Talbott, who are preparing full summaries of their life's work, something that has never been presented publicly. Wal's talks will be complemented by additional material from electrical theorist Dr. Donald Scott, and Dave's presentations will be reinforced by Ev Cochrane, author of several essential books on the ancient sky. Seating will be limited. Check out: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2014...
The message has been loud and clear for many years—a community of scientists insisting that human activity is warming our planet, taking humanity to the edge of a precipice. But now, as science begins to understand earth's place in the electric solar system, the meaning of the present warming plateau becomes clearer. The Earth-Sun connection, together with the Sun's galactic environment, can help to explain climate extremes of every kind. Today, new voices and new perspectives are bridging the theoretical gaps, and independent investigations have reached some startling conclusions. No one can know the future, but some of the electrical changes in our solar system could point to catastrophic change on the horizon.
Ben Davidson is the researcher behind the Suspicious0bserver channel on YouTube, a channel that has rocketed in only 2 years to over 28 million views with 2 million added a month. Ben was classically trained in law and legal research, before taking up independent research in diverse sciences. His online presence has been a constant source of data dissemination, inspiring public interest in a variety of scientific fields, including the 'electric universe' theories. Ben focuses on the daily solar environment and the electromagnetic interactions between the sun, earth, and the galaxy. It was this interdisciplinary "due diligence" that led him to the surprising conclusions he will present at the conference. youtube.com/user/suspicious0bservers; suspicious0bservers.org
What is wrong with the numbers
Nils-Axel Morner "Global warming is nonsense." https://youtu.be/ViY2J3LPgN4
- 2019-10-03 97 Articles Refuting the 97 Consensus
- 2019-09-29 Another Climate Scientist with Impeccable Credentials Breaks Ranks: ‘Our models are Mickey-Mouse Mockeries of the Real World’
- 2018-11-15 'Mini Ice Age' Looms As NASA Scientist Warns Lack Of Sunspots Could Bring Record Cold
- 2018-11-07 Major Math Error Puts Widely-Cited Global Warming Study On Ice
- 2018-05-17 Don’t Tell Anyone, But We Just Had Two Years Of Record-Breaking Global Cooling
- 2018-05-07 Climate skeptics more eco-friendly than global-warming alarmists: study
- 2018-01-16 Dr. Tim Ball Sets The Record Straight On The Deliberate Deception To Demonize CO2
- 2018-01-10 ‘The 97% climate consensus’ starts to crumble with 485 new papers in 2017 that question it
- 2017-12-22 E.P.A. Officials, Disheartened by Agency’s Direction, Are Leaving in Droves
- 2017-12-15 Five New Papers: Cooling, Not Warming Causes Weather & Climate Instability
- 2017-12-03 Another Global Warming Study Casts Doubt On Media's Climate Change Fairy Tale
- 2017-11-29 Climate Scientists Watch Their Words, Hoping To Stave Off Funding Cuts
- NPR attempted a sky-is-falling article and ended up confirming that the phrase "climate change" was attached to studies because doing so attracted funding. And "climate change" has taken so long to come about that the fund-seeking prostitutes are once again changing their language..."global warming" was the catchphrase back when Al Gore made his first propaganda film on the subject. Also take note that the chart shows that use of the phrase "climate change" started dropping in 2010...long before the Trump administration. s it possible that, with each study, a number of real scientists realized the hysteria was falsely directed and decided to make better use of their time?
- 2017-11-17 Modern Scientists Are Wrong Far More Than You Think
- 2017-10-17 Former President Of Greenpeace Scientifically Rips Climate Change To Shreds
- 2017-09-20 How scientists got their global warming sums wrong — and created a £1TRILLION-a-year green industry that bullied experts who dared to question the figures
- 2017-09-08 Harvard Climate Study On Exxon Misled Public
- 2017-08-29 Climatologist, Former NASA Scientist: ‘Houston Flood Not Sign of Climate Change’
- 2017-08-14 91 Volcanoes Found Under Antarctica, Big Blow to Climate Alarmists
- 2017-08-14 Nearly 100 Volcanoes Discovered Beneath Antarctica’s Ice
- 2017-08-12 Uncovered: decades-old government report showing climate data was bad, unfit for purpose
- 2017-08-09 New Video Visualises Climate Fraud In 35 Seconds (Debunking the Antti Lipponen Animation)
- 2017-07-10 The baffling Piri Reis Map of 1513: It showed Antarctica centuries before discovery, but without its ice cap
- 2017-07-10 Peer-reviewed study finds that three key global temperature data sets are "not a valid representation of reality."
- 2017-07-05 Study Finds Temperature Adjustments Account For ‘Nearly All Of The Warming’ In Climate Data
- 2017-06-28 Discarded solar panels are piling up all over the world, and they represent a major threat to the environment
- 2017-06-26 Global Warming: The Imminent Crisis That Never Arrives
- 2017-06-06 The Sun Is Slumping and It's Headed Even Lower
- PARIS CLIMATE AGREEMENT
- 2017-06-02 What You’re Not Being Told About the Paris Climate Agreement
- 2017-06-02 7 Things You Need To Know About The Paris Accord
- 2017-06-02 5 Reasons Trump Is Right To Pull Out Of The Paris Accord
- 2017-06-01 Paris Can Wait—It Was a Bad Deal
- 2017-01-16 PragerU Video The Paris Climate Agreement Won't Change the Climate
- 2017-05-10 Why Real Scientists Mistrust ‘Climate Science’s
- 2017-04-28 20 New Science Papers Find Climate Is Driven By Solar Changes
- 2017-04-27 Oops, Warmists just lost the Antarctic peninsula – it is now cooling
- 2017-04-26 Top NASA Climate Modeler Admits Predictions Are ‘Mathematically Impossible’
- 2017-04-19 Politics Disguised as Science: When to Doubt a Scientific ‘Consensus’
- 2017-04-18 STUDY: Temperature Data Isn’t Accurate Enough To Find The Cause Of The ‘Hiatus’ In Global Warming
- 2017-04-07 From killer diesel fumes to ruinous floods, every green initiative imposed on us by politicians has ended in disaster
- 2017-03-31 ‘Climate science’ isn’t science; it’s religion
- 2017-03-24 Global Temperature Trends From 2500 B.C. To 2040 A.D.
- 2017-03-18 The State Can't Protect the Environment – Markets Can
- 2017-03-24 November 2nd, 1922. Arctic Ocean Getting Warm; Seals Vanish and Icebergs Melt.
- 2017-03-11 The Globe Has Not Been Warming . . . So Why Is It Called ‘Global’ Warming?
- 2017-02-25 Russia Already Knows Man-Made Climate Change Is a Hoax. Now It's Time For the West to Wake Up
- 2017-02-21 Giant 'Rivers in the Sky' Are Causing Widespread Chaos in California
- 2017-02-20 Beware ‘Hottest’ Arctic Fake News
- 2017-02-20 20 New Science Papers Find Sun Drives Modern Climate
- 2017-02-17 Every 200 years California suffers a storm of biblical proportions — this year’s rains are just a precursor
- 2017-02-15 Trump Cabinet Science-Denial or Scientific Skepticism?
- 2017-02-15 MIT Climate Scientist Dr. Richard Lindzen Mocks 97% Consensus: ‘It is propaganda’
- 2017-02-13 Mish Michaels isn’t alone: Many meteorologists question climate change science
- 2017-02-12 DAVID ROSE: How can we trust global warming scientists if they keep twisting the truth
- 2017-02-10 If Global Warming Is Real Why Fake The Evidence?
- 2017-02-09 Chemistry Expert: Carbon Dioxide Can’t Cause Global Warming
- 2017-02-09 Bespoke Climate Science: Temperature and CO2 Data Made to Order
- 2017-02-04 Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data
- 2017-02-04 Change Would Be Healthy at U.S. Climate Agencies
- 2017-02-03 SCARE POLLUTION: Riveting New Book Shows EPA Twisted Science For Political Goals
- Wikipedia Great Blizzard of 1899
- 2017-01-30 Government Releases 16 Years Of Data About Solar Weather
- 2017-01-30 Role of terrestrial biosphere in counteracting climate change may have been underestimated
- 2017-01-30 Climate Fraud Exposed: CO2 Doesn’t Rise Up, Trap And Retain Heat
- 2017-01-27 New York Times: Our Readers Are Too Dumb To Understand Global Warming Numbers
- 2017-01-24 Al Gore Dodges a Question About Why His '10 Year' Warning Was an Inconvenient Falsehood
- 2017-01-24 New Paper: 14 Scientists Affirm The Sun, Not CO2, Is ‘Dominant Control’ Of Recent Climate Change
- 2017-01-16 Bias, ignorance and reality in climate science
- 2017-01-03 1000 Skeptical Peer-Reviewed Climate Papers “Should Put UN IPCC To Shame,” Says Harvard Astrophysicist!
- 2017-01-02 Winter Is Coming: Europe’s Deep Freeze of 1709
- 2016-12-29 Top Scientist Calls Out Nuclear & Climate Change Science
- 2016-12-29 Liberal Attorneys General Have Been Working On a Plan To PROSECUTE Climate Change Skeptics
- 2016-12-27 VIDEO Green Tyranny by John Stossel
- 2016-12-27 No Warming From Carbon Dioxide ‘Greenhouse Gas Effect’ ~ Original Paper
- 2016-12-08 Inconvenient Truths About the Man-made Global Warming Scam
- 2016-11-24 Scott and Shackleton logbooks prove Antarctic sea ice is not shrinking 100 years after expeditions
- 2016-11-23 Top Trump to scrap Nasa climate research in crackdown on ‘politicized science’
- 2016-10-24 Top University Stole Millions From Taxpayers By Faking Global Warming Research
- 2016-10-01 With Ice Growing At Both Poles, Global Warming Theories Implode
- 2016-09-23 Climate Exaggeration is Backfiring
- 2016-08-31 Over 30,000 scientists say 'Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming' is a complete hoax and science lie
- 2016-08-08 Bond Event
- 2016-07-12 Top Russian Scientist: ‘Fear A Deep Temperature Drop — Not Global Warming’
- 2016-06-24 Epic And Massive Flooding In Europe During The Little Ice Age
- 2016-06-15 Frankenstein, the Baroness, and the Climate Refugees of 1816
- 2016-04-21 18 spectacularly wrong predictions made around the time of the first Earth Day in 1970, expect more this year
- 2016-06-01 “Global Warming Stopped And A Cooling Is Beginning” – “Enjoy Global Warming While It Lasts”
- 2016-02-09 Climate change affected the fall of the Roman Empire
Is The Global Temperature Record Credible?
- In this video I make a detailed examination of the quality of the global temperature record, which all of climate science is dependent on. It is a long video, with lots of important historical information. 22.5 minutes
- 2015-24-11 NASA Exposed In ‘Massive’ New Climate Data Fraud
- 2015-07-17 Diminishing solar activity may bring new Ice Age by 2030
- 2015-06-12 FLASHBACK: ABC News Warns NYC Will Be Under Water by 2015 Due to Global Warming and Polar Bears Will Fall From Sky
- 2015-06-09 'Global warming the greatest scam in history' claims founder of Weather Channel
- 2015-02-07 The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever
- 2015-01-09 The 1887 Blizzard That Changed the American Frontier Forever
- 2015-01-06 '97% Of Climate Scientists Agree' Is 100% Wrong
- 2014-08-04 120 years of climate scares
- 2014-04-29 Time for a One-Eighty on Cows and Climate
- 2014-03-30 James Lovelock: environmentalism has become a religion
- 2013-11-07 The Church Of Climate Scientology: How Climate Science Became A Religion
- 2013-09-30 The Global Warming They Fear is NOT Based upon Physical First Principles
- 2013-09-23 Antarctic sea ice hit 35-year record high Saturday
- 2013-09-19 Science: the religion that must not be questioned
- 2013-05-30 Global Warming Alarmists Caught Doctoring '97-Percent Consensus' Claims
- 2013-05-26 To The Horror Of Global Warming Alarmists, Global Cooling Is Here
- 2013-01-01 The Coming Megafloods
2012 and Before
The Sun Drives the Earth
Another Casey Video
The sun not only drives the temperature of the atmosphere but also the earth itself. Most meteorologist do not understand how the earth works because they have their head in the clouds. In 1992, it was thought that volcanos produced only 100 million tons of CO2 each year. At the turn of the millennium the figure was closer to 200 million tons. The most recent estimate, released this February Mike Burton of the Italian National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology is just shy of 600 million tons. That is six-fold increase in just two decades but the trend reaches back even farther and if you count undersea volcano activity something is a foot that meteorologists are not accounting for.
Around 500 AD volcano eruptions cooled the earth so much that people were eating each other from China to Europe. The same type of cooling has happened numerous times and you will pray for global warming in the future while vegetarians become meat eaters again rather than starve. Grain reserves world wide are lower than ever in history and the same powers that has you all worked up about greenhouse gasses is not doing a thing about it for the general population.
Ian Rutherford Plimer (born 12 February 1946) is an Australian geologist, professor emeritus of earth sciences at the University of Melbourne, professor of mining geology at the University of Adelaide, and the director of multiple mineral exploration and mining companies. He has published many scientific papers, six books and is one of the co-editors of Encyclopedia of Geology. He has been an outspoken critic of both creationism and the scientific consensus on anthropogenic climate change.
Plimer has said that volcanic eruptions release more carbon dioxide (CO2) than human activity; in particular that submarine volcanoes emit large amounts of CO2 and that the influence of the gases from these volcanoes on the Earth's climate is under-represented in climate models.
In 2009, Plimer released Heaven and Earth, a book in which he says that climate models focus too strongly on the effects of carbon dioxide, and do not give the weight he thinks is appropriate to other factors such as solar variation.
Of course critics argue against Plimer but calderas and even lakes emit CO2 with no eruption to the point that animals and people even die. Much of that emission goes undetected. Even the measuring of CO2 levels from the volcano at Mauna Loa which are often cited are being measured on the top of a volcano.
- 2019-08-13 Expert Destroys Climate Change Hoax in 3 Minutes
- 2018-12-08 Is Mysterious South Polar Heating Electrical?
- 2018-06-20 The Left's Myths on Climate Change
- 2017-10-14 Penguins dying in Antarctica due to TOO MUCH ICE
- 2017-09-08 Stossel - Hurricanes NOT caused by "manmade climate change" - 5 minutes
- 2017-08-31 Polar Bear - The Death of a Climate Icon - 5 minutes
- 2017-06-05 Weather Channel Founder Schools CNN on Climate Change - 3 minutes
- 2017-05-26 Is Climate Change Real? Bill Whittle - 10 minutes
- 2017-05-17 Global Warming is a Hoax: Here’s Why! Dick Morris - 4 minutes
- 2017-06-04 Global Cooling Scare of the 1970s
- 2017-03-15 Climate Models for the Layman with Dr. Judith Curry - 32 minutes
- 2017-03-11 Global Warming and Our Electric Sun - 7 minutes
- 2017-03-04 Global Warming in a Climate of Ignorance - 13 minutes
- 2016-08-30 DEBUNKED: Top 5 "Climate Change" Myths - 20 minutes
- 2016-04-18 PragerU: Climate Change: What Do Scientists Say? - 5 minutes
- 2016-02-07 Patrick J. Michaels discusses Climategate 2.0 on Wall Street Journal - 4 minutes
- 2013-04-02 Documentary: The Great Global Warming Swindle
- 2007-03-08 The Great Global Warming Swindle Full Movie - 1 hr 16 min
- How Big Do Tsunamis Get? - 7 minutes
- What If Everyone Lived In Just One City? - 7 minutes
- What If Everyone Lived In Just One Building? - 9 minutes
Climate of fear
People are not following the science. People need to follow the science and not the media and money and power hungry politicians. Reason and emotion are not always compatible. Following The science is not just listening to what you want to hear or believe but being willing to hear what may make you appear a fool. Nothing is more important to the truth than humility.
People need to get their heads out of the clouds and stop trying to rule everyone else so their eyes will be open long enough to see how they are already biting one another.
Media Madness is herding the mind of the masses over a cliff of foolishness. Why can't people determine the truth? Why are they so willing to accept false narratives in the media or even flat out "fake news"?
The way of "destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity" But "The way of the LORD is strength to the upright:"  "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness."
The media has tremendous power over the mind of the people. They are often bias or even lie outright and many people cannot see the deception. Even when they are exposed and the truth exposes their prejudice and deceit the people often do not turn from the deception choosing rather to believe the lie.
We have seen in the media reporting of the Covington boys the people were mislead and deceived and sowed discord. The same is true of the Fire down under and the media coverage of the Coronavirus, and Shutdown that devastated the economy and the lives of millions of people, This was followed by sensational misreporting the whole truth about the death of George Floyd. This media malpractice has fostered riots that have killed many more innocent people and caused millions of dollars and damages. The media has been totally irresponsible. If we have an understanding of crowd psychology we may develop some immunity to their ill effects.
"Wisdom is before him that hath understanding; but the eyes of a fool are in the ends of the earth." Proverbs 17:24
What does it mean that they "eyes of a fool are in the ends of the earth"?
It means that his ability to see clearly has been affected because he is looking in the wrong direction. He is being distracted, lead by others to look in all the wrong places.
- "If people in the media cannot decide whether they are in the business of reporting news or manufacturing propaganda, it is all the more important that the public understand that difference, and choose their news sources accordingly." Thomas Sowell
- Freeman Dyson (8 August 2007). "Heretical Thoughts about Science and Society". Edge. Retrieved 2007-09-05.dl
- "Top boffin Freeman Dyson on climate change, interstellar travel, fusion, and more", interview published 2 June 2009 by The Register.
- "Freeman Dyson (8 August 2007). "Heretical Thoughts about Science and Society". Edge. Retrieved 2007-09-05.dl
- "Freeman Dyson Takes On The Climate Establishment", interview published 2 June 2009 by Yale University's Environment 360
- Dyson, F. (12 June 2008) "The Question of Global Warming", The New York Review of Books. Retrieved on 2011-10-07.
- Dyson, Freeman (3 Dec 2015). "Misunderstandings, questionable beliefs mar Paris climate talks". Boston Globe. Retrieved 7 December 2015.
- Lin, Thomas (2014-03-31). "At 90, Freeman Dyson Ponders His Next Challenge". Wired. Retrieved 2014-04-02.
- Proverbs 10:29
- 1 Corinthians 3:19
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links