Order of righteousness
Prophecy means a prediction.
There were prophecies and warnings that there would be false prophets who deceiveth the whole world. We might be entangled in the elements of the world and again go into bondage, that we might become merchandise, and curse children, and think we were Christians but actually be workers of iniquity and go under a strong delusion because we should believe a lie.
Is all this going to happen or has it already happened?
How do you bring Order out of Chaos?
The world seems to be in "chaos" with corruption in politics, faltering economies, along with wars, terrorists and violence in the streets. And then there is the "fake news" everywhere.
You cannot trust the news reports that just happened so how can we trust the good news of the gospel?
Do we even know what the Doctrines of Jesus were?
The Modern Church and Modern Christians in them do not do what the early Church did. Many nations like Rome and Judea had systems of welfare run through their government temples but Christians would not eat at the table of rulers, those men who called themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other. To partake of those systems of welfare would be contrary to the teachings of John the Baptist and Jesus. Modern Christians do not get that simple teaching.
The Modern Christians and their preachers have unmoored the profitable purpose and practical principles of the early Church from their rituals and ceremonies. Their communion has become a wafer of bread instead of the Eucharist of Christ. Their Baptism has become like that of Constantine and their charity has become a token while the Fathers of the earth receive the actual substantive prayers and offerings of the people.
They have not been told that they actually need to repent of their covetous practices which have made the word of God to none effect and turned them into merchandise and a surety for debt to say nothing of the fact that through their covetousness they have cursed their children.
So what can we do?
This is their sole purpose.
Seeking the kingdom is not a feeling. Faith is not a feeling.
Seeking the kingdom is seeking the government of God.
- Audio on the ordered Remedies and righteousness of God and dreams and filthy dreams.
- Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
- Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
- Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
Saying you believe is not enough for Christ.
There was an Order of righteousness To what the early Church was doing.
Religion is not what you think about Jesus or God but what you do.
Can you honestly say that you are striving to practice pure Religion?
Do you go to church to be comforted or to find the comforter?
Jesus was the anointed King of a government that operated by faith, hope and charity through the perfect law of liberty. The early Church provided a daily ministration of social welfare through Pure Religion with Christians avoiding all the benefits offered by the "fathers" of the world of Rome and other forms of government that engaged in the same covetous practices of socialism where men who called themselves Benefactors exercised authority one over the other. The kingdom of God was simply another way to govern yourselves.
- What was the remedy of Christ?
- What was a Church appointed by Jesus doing?
- Why did Jesus appoint the early Church, and is His Church in modern times appointed for the same reason?
- Is your Church doing what His Church was doing?
- What is His Holy Church suppose to be doing, and are you a part of that way?
- Anarchy is without "rulers". It does not mean without government. Jesus preached a government without rulers because he was an anarchist. He said before appointing that government, "And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth." Luke 22:25,27
- What does a government without rulers look like?
Gospel of the kingdom |
Kingdom of Heaven |
Kingdom at hand |
Thy Kingdom Comes
Kingdom of God | Newsletter | Not inherit the kingdom | Christian conflict |
Benefactors | Principalities | Corban | Covetous Practices | Elements | Redemption |
World | Biting one another | Food Stamps | Workers of Iniquity | Serve two masters |
Doers of the Word | Ye are bought | The Blessed Strategy | Fervent Charity |
Congregations | Congregants | Free Assemblies | Elders | Fellowship | CORE |
Church | Ministers | Tithe | Tithing | Tithingman | Treasury | MORE | COM |
The Way | Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Thy first love | Kingdom Love |
Christians check list | Aid Addicts | Overcoming together | Pray | Network |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead. Luke 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
Author: Brother Gregory