The multitudes, at least in the USA inc., love their zombie flicks.
What if the zombie apocalypse were already upon us?
What if we are already surrounded with the walking dead who feed on the flesh of mankind?
If we can set aside Hollywood's fantastical gory imagery for a moment and examine the facts of our modern social structure, we could see that this scenario of biting one another is exactly the case.
Even the Messiah, as He walked the earth two thousand years ago, stated in no uncertain terms that there were people who appeared alive, but were actually dead in a very real sense; zombies, if you will.
Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the Kingdom of God.
Matt 8:22, Luke 9:60
The Living and the Dead
- Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? He is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
People of the world have become very selfish. They believe that they can covet their neighbor's goods through welfare systems which gives power to men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority and go about taking from others so that they will have what they want. The free things they get from government are covered in the blood of their neighbor and being zombies already they are okay with that. The amazing thing is they call themselves Christians even though early Christians would rather die than do that..
- Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
- Deuteronomy 24:6 No man shall take the nether or the upper millstone to pledge: for he taketh a man’s life to pledge.
- Proverbs 1:19 So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.
This is a snare in our thinking and that does not give life but deadens our hearts to the compassion needed in a free society. To set up systems that give men the power to take from our neighbors for our benefit is dead works and the work of the dead.
- Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
Everyman has a right to their labor and no one should take that away without his or her consent. We should not take from others without their freewill giving or we will be taken from until we cry out and no one hears us.
- Ecclesiastes 5:18 Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.
We should take care of the real needs of our neighbors but in a way that gives life through a liberty of individual choice and does not weaken the poor nor strengthen the beast in us all and kills the soul.
- Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.
This was the message of all the prophets unto Jesus and the early Church. The message of sharing our life with others through a network of living souls caring for one another is a system grandfathered in by the blood of Jesus Christ.
People are often facing the new health care plans that are more than just unchristian. They are based on the state being your benefactor and the state, which James calls the world, exercises authority one over the other to provide their benefits.
- Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
- Luke 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
These systems usurp the role of religion as it was once defined and are not Pure Religion. This is not the way that Christ wants you to live. He does not want you taking from your neighbor by applying to men who exercise authority one over the other.
Even if it would work for the flesh the price to the soul will be too high. Something has changed in America. We once took care of the needy in our communities without forcing our neighbors to contribute to what we want.
We were a Christian nation but someone has come into our world and carried many off with a new idea, the idea that it is okay to take from others. The whole world seems to come with their hands out to take the sweat and happiness and the life itself from their neighbor. We are in the midst of a Socialist Apocalypse.
- Mark 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.
Governments are often not responsive. Over 70% of the people opposed the new health care plan yet three minutes after Congress got a copy they voted for it.
The problem is in part that a great deal of what is called the right is actually left of center. They are often not doing the job with true love of the people. They are offices of power. But in the beginning the job was yours as the government of the people, for the people and by the people to care for one another. The natural course of society when it depends on charity rather than force was the message of Christ's command to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness, John the Baptist and even the Historian Polybius.
- Luke 24:5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
So what is the answer?
Where can we find a solution?
Where is the cure for a forced health care system that will not work?
What if I told you that the Mark of the Beast is here already and you have it?
Would you think that was funny?
Would you Laugh out loud?
Stop being a zombie.
Start caring about one another join the Living Network
Becoming Zombies is often represented as a disease.
You get bit and start biting others.
The same is true of the Werewolf.
What is the disease?
We must isolate the disease to find a cure.
The disease of socialism has infected too much of America along with other infirmities like apathy and sloth. The pro-socialist position in America and the world today is the Zombie Apocalypse of mindless dead souls going about devouring who they will.
They are the heart and soul of the beast.
There is little hope as long as the Zombies can feed on the living. We need health care in the world but it needs to be voluntary and not run by a government filled with zombies and other liberal save-the-zombies advocates.
Parts 1 & 2 The media player is loading... Download
Parts 3 & 4 The media player is loading... Download
Parts 5 & 6 (same file as the one at the top of page) The media player is loading... Download
Mark 12:44 For all [they] did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, [even] all her living.
That used to be what Christianity was all about a thousand years ago with its daily ministration. The care and welfare of the people was the job of the church through the love of the people for one another.
Love is the cure for the Zombie Apocalypse.
But in addition to the Zombies there are the darn werewolves.
Someone let the werewolves into the Church wearing sheep's clothing. And they let the zombies in; to say nothing of the vampire bats in the Church belfry sucking the life out of the people with their hypnotic ways of false religion.
We are supposed to be caring about our neighbor as much as ourselves. Don't be a Zombie.
Christ is the cure.
Be a doer of His word.
Stop looking to the men who call themselves benefactors to provide benefits for you. They are the fathers of the earth which Jesus warned us about. To desire the benefits of their systems of welfare is to oppose the directives of Christ.
The media player is loading... http://www.Thelivingnetwork.org
- 2017-03-21: Millennials are skipping doctor visits to avoid high healthcare costs, study finds
- 2017-03-19: A new kind of doctor's office charges a monthly fee and doesn't take insurance — and it could be the future of medicine
Free Assemblies |
Why Congregate | Why we gather | Why Minister | Church | Why Church | COM | MORE |
Congregations of Rebuke | Tips on forming a CORE | CORE Solution | CORE Off Track |
First to do List | Why did Jesus Say | Society and community | Feasts | Celebrate | Network |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Acts 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
- Luke 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. 26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. 27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth. 28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. 29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;