The Mark of the Beast is here now.
Some people do not want to believe that.
They might even think that is funny.
None are more hopelessly condemned than those who think they are saved...
You were born in bondage and inherited their debt. You are cursed by their deeds and are made merchandise and a surety for debt. They are snared by what should have been for their welfare as foretold by David, Paul, and all the prophets. You cannot just disagree with that or with the governments of the world and set yourself free.
You cannot just claim to be free or saved or sovereign. Nor can you excuse generations of Covetous Practices by claiming fraud. If you or your parents took the benefits incurring debt your claim that "taxation is theft" makes you the thief.
This is not salvation by works but salvation by repentance and a faith that is not dead.
Merely thinking you love Jesus is not being a doer of the word.
Ministers of Christ are supposed to be teaching that repentance.
The world is now back in a bondage worse than that of Egypt which the Bible told us to never return to. The reason you are back in the bondage of Egypt with the Mark of the Beast in your pocket or a memorized number of the Beast in your head is because you and your parents have been engaged in Covetous Practices and slothful in the ways of Christ and the early Christians.
In fact, the Modern Christian who says he believes in Jesus often does daily what the early Church was persecuted for refusing to do.
Why were Christians persecuted and what did that persecution look like?
During the Diocletianic Persecution in 303 A.D. there was issued a series of edicts rescinding the legal rights of Christians before Constantine. The government of Rome outlawed private, or what was called foreign, religion and everyone was commanded by the rulers of the world of Rome to apply to public religion through the Temples of Rome which were government institutions much like those in existence today.
Of course, the Early Church and the true Christians who looked to the Church for their Daily ministration refused to make such an application to the men who called themselves Benefactors but who exercised authority one over the other. This refusal to become a part of the Covetous Practices of a socialist state was the Christian conflict.
The government demanded all inhabitants sacrifice to the gods many of that system. Modern Christians do not even know who those gods were then or now. They do not understand the real meaning of Religion or why the Corban of the Pharisees made the word of God to none effect. They lack knowledge of the true message of Christ and are often under a Strong Delusion.
Is the present apostasy of modern religion and the false Christians of the world today the result of that lack of knowledge or do they really reject Jesus and His teachings?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who believe they are free. The Pharisees thought they were being faithful to God and Moses but in truth they did not know Him. Today "many" of the Modern Christians are actually Workers of Iniquity rather than Believers.
They do not understand that they are Enslaved.
They laugh when you try to tell them what true Christianity looks like and that they are not going The Way of Christ. But it is Satan who will be laughing out loud if they do not repent and seek the Kingdom of God and his righteousness.
Are you gathering in the name of Jesus by coming together to serve others or are you just making yourself feel saved?
- Where do you find the Daily ministration of the early Church, the Pure Religion of James and the Corban of Jesus?
- Are you following The Way through Love of one another or the way of the world and the Fathers of the earth?
- Do you seek the benefits of bankrupt nations, or do you forgive and seek the benefits of Christ's appointed Kingdom?
- Do you only gather for the comfort it gives you, or do you gather to benefit others?
- Christ came to serve, not be served. Do you desire to be served or are you coming in His name and according to His character to serve others?
If we do not Repent of our Covetous Practices and are not diligently gathering together in Free Assemblies of Love for all to provide for one another in Charity according to the Perfect law of liberty then we have nothing according to Paul. According to Luke 6:32 if we only love those who love us there is no "Grace". Christ also said if you do not Forgive neither will the Father forgive you.
It is not enough to hate the deeds of the workers of iniquity, but we must return to Thy first love and thy first work. To break the yoke we need to return to the ways of righteousness spoken of in Isaiah 58 which are the ways of Christ and the early Church. And His yoke is light for it is carried by our love of one another.
Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Christ all created Networks of charity to care for the true needy of society without force which is how they were able to help set people free. Do you gather with His Church to attend to the Weightier matters as Christ said?
- Are you gathering in a Network of righteousness?
- Do you come to love others or just be loved?
- Are your Congregations' gatherings fruitful enough so that no one has to pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other?
- Does anyone in your Free Assemblies have to apply to the Fathers of the earth, or seek their many benefits?
Early Christians found themselves in conflict with these systems of social welfare because they made the word of God to none effect. Christians had repented of their covetous nature when they received the Baptism of Christ. They heard and became Doers of the word not hearers only.
We know that liberty under God is not for the covetous who are Biting one another but it is also not for the slothful. If we are not congregating together in free assemblies bound together in a broad network by faith, hope, and charity alone according to the perfect law of liberty then we are not truly seeking the Kingdom of God nor His righteousness.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
- 2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in [[[wages of unrighteousness|unrighteousness]].
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
- Deuteronomy 17:16 But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.
- Hosea 4:6 ¶ My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
- Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.