Social capital broadly refers to those factors of effectively functioning social groups and includes such things as:
- interpersonal relationships,
- a shared sense of identity,
- a shared understanding,
- shared norms,
- shared values,
- cooperation, and
Where do "Social norms" come from?
Social norms include the networks of relationships among people who live and work in a particular society, enabling that society to function effectively.
Social norms, or mores, are the unwritten rules of behavior that are considered acceptable in a group or society. ... Norms can change according to the environment, situation, and culture in which they are found, and people's behavior will also change accordingly.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Jefferson
The New Deal was the selfish way of Nimrod's old deal. It secretly robbed the people of more than gold and Real Money, their labor and their lawful title and dominion. It robbed them of the opportunity to raise social capital in a free society by investing in one another through faith, hope, and charity. That investment is what creates a treasure in the kingdom of Heaven.
“Fix the plumbing” is a phrase used by Steven Pearlstein to mean fix yourself. This was the message of Christ as well when He said Repent and seek the kingdom of God and the righteousness of God. You had to change the way you thought and the way you acted. You had to love your neighbor as yourself, care about his rights as much as you care about your own, by attending to the weightier matters in free assemblies bound by love alone.
According to Henry Morgenthau Jr., the secretary of the Treasury to President Franklin D. Roosevelt and the creator of the New Deal "...it does not work." He also learned and stated, "Never in the history of the world has there been a situation so bad that the government can't make it worse."
What is public religion?
The "Establishment Clause" of the First Amendment prohibits the government from making any law “respecting an establishment of religion.” This clause not only forbids the government from establishing an official religion but also prohibits government actions that unduly favor one religion over another.
Since "religion", at the time of the writing of the Constitution meant how you performed your "duty" to take care of the widows, orphans and other needy of society, any "welfare" system of the "world" of Government would be "public religion".
The three-part Lemon Test asks:
- 1. Does the law have a secular purpose? If not, it violates the Establishment Clause.
- 2. Is the primary effect either to advance religion or to inhibit religion? If so, it violates the Establishment Clause.
- 3. Does the law foster an excessive governmental entanglement with religion? If so, it violates the Establishment Clause.
Mores of the Kingdom
Social capital and social norms and mores including social virtues.
Socialism includes public religion because religion is more about welfare. Corban is either by charity or by force. The New Deal was the old deal of public religion and at the core of the christian conflict with the Imperial Cult of Rome.
The Kingdom of God at hand and the Church in general "function effectively" because their mores included the "rules of behavior that are considered acceptable" by Christ. Their "norms" were rooted in Virtue to produce a successful economy and society. The early Christian society had repented and were following The Way of righteousness taught by John the Baptist, Christ and His Apostles who were the early Church.
They were not taking a bite out of their neighbor through the covetous practices of desiring the free bread of Caesar's welfare state or the Corban of the Pharisees which was so common at that time among the Gentiles.
The Spiritual DNA that guides the thinking of our minds leads us to accept things to be true that are not. The preacher's sons, who were mentioned in the recordings, were saying "get the Corban of the world" in opposition to the teachings of Christ. They lacked the knowledge that Social Security is like the Corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect causing many to no more "ought for his father or his mother".
Pure Religion unspotted by the world required love and charity to provide a daily ministration that rightly divided bread from house to house, but modern Christians still go to Caesar for their free bread because being under a strong delusion leads them to become workers of iniquity. All Social virtues are unselfish and all that is selfish is vice.
The golden calf and other reserve fund type treasury systems, like the Federal Reserve and their virtual money systems, are moving the people away from Capitalism and a kingdom Economy. False teachers are selfishly teaching a false religion and not teaching the way of Pure Religion and the Kingdom of God.
Trust will come with consistent cooperation, and reciprocity.
Organizing in the Tens as required by Christ allows the people to develop Social Capital by investing in one another which is investing in the kingdom of God. Social Capital allows for the primary interpersonal relationships of the family and groups of families and forms a community based on a common brotherhood of Christ from which you may obtain and manifest and maintain His identity which becomes a shared sense of identity in Him. Through the Holy Spirit we will develop a shared understanding. We can list the shared norms and shared values as the same rituals and ceremonies but they need to be written upon our hearts and minds by the common hand of God.
Social capital in the Kingdom of God grows and is distributed like living bread from house to house when we adhere to the way of God instead of the way of the world of Nimrod and the Nicolaitan which make social compacts with men who exercise authority one over the other and their they offer you benefits at your neighbor's expense.
We start seeking that Social capital of the kingdom of God by first sitting in a network of tens and then striving to attend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- the practice of exchanging things with others for mutual benefit, especially privileges granted by one country or organization to another.
- Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
- Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
- Matthew 13:52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
- Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
- Mark 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
- Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. 34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 35 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; 36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. 37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. 38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
- Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
- "We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises. I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started and an enormous debt to boot!" Henry Morgenthau Jr., the secretary of the Treasury to President Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Terms: The Establishment Clause: The First Amendment provides that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion….”
- The Lemon Test: The three-part test, enunciated in Lemon v. Kurtzman, is used to assess whether a law violates the Establishment Clause.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.