Malachi writes in chapter 2, verse 8 "But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts." The Pharisees had perverted the Torah and its meaning so that Judaism was almost unrecognizable with its superstitious, authoritarian and covetous practices which was making the word of God to none effect.
The same fate would have befallen the early Church if they manufactured doctrines which did not attend to the righteousness and the weightier matters. Christ set the people free by blotting out the covenants of bondage.
- "They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one." Romans 3:12
Are they merey ignorant?
- Hebrews 5:2 "Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity."
Or are they workers of iniquity?
Christ talks of a narrow way and a strait gate and striving to find it.
- "Enter ye in at the strait <4728> gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait <4728> is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:13
The path should be straight because the gate is narrow and the Church should be marking that path so that those who have faith can find it.
- "And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed." Hebrews 12:13
Become a follower of the show and be given notice when the show is on air...
Keys of the Kingdom
About the strait gate to liberty under God
on Blogtalk Radio every Saturday.
"Because strait [is] the gate, and narrow [is] the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:14
6PM Eastern Standard Time
-5pm Central Standard Time
--4pm Mountain Standard Time
---3PM Pacific Standard Time
Call in number is (319) 527-6208 and Chat room
Join the Network and Preregister your number to get premium access preference to live Q and A
Follow button at previous show.
We are going to try to start doing more of these Radio blogs to help people understand the the good news and how to avoid the evil of the world.
Topics will include not only how, what and why Israel and the early Church networked but also how the Church can instituted that same way today as a "way" of righteousness.
What did that really look like? What was the early Christians really doing?
Why network, why gather and how to do right....?
Things you can do is
Also Join us on Facebook if that is your thing
The real connection is TheLivingNetwork.org
If you are on Twitter you can expand the listeners by tweeting. Building the Network is the job of the Network. That is you....
Be a Producer
We are called to love others and to be doers of the word. You are the producers, staff, promoters of the show.
It will take a great deal of work and we have no staff and the ministers are working hard to make other things happen like our festivals, study groups and Mobile Missions.
To help make these shows
Send us an email with links to stories you want mentioned or addressed.
Give us a short blurb on what the story contains and why you think it is important.
Sell us on the idea.
Work through the ministers on the Network.
There will be a space in each Blog talk radio show for local announcements for congregations and other projects.
We will see if we can work it in.[5minutes each half hour show]
Expansion of internet presence
If you want to support this effort you can donate:
If we get enough support we may upgrade and expand the programs.
If you want to be a guest or debates or know someone who does we will try to work that in too.
Work through your local ministers and ask people in your network if they want to help.
Expand your local coverage
Broadcast Archives (MP3s)
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
- Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait <4728> gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.