This Fall of Society series is a part of a study that began last year Revealing the nature and purpose of the Church established by Christ.
The Fall of society
The patterns of society and individuals.
Fall of Rome
More on the cause of the fall of society and Rome.
Spark of life
Recovery curses and poison
Rules and rulers
Salvation and GMOs
Conversation with Matomela of South Africa
Download Recording #1 Social capital The media player is loading...
Download Recording #2 Social capital The media player is loading...
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." Jefferson
Spiritual DNA and the preacher's sons who say go the Corban of the world. Pure Religion unspotted by the world required love and charity to provide a daily ministration that rightly divided bread from house to house but modern Christians still go to Caesar for their free bread because being under a strong delusion leads them to become workers of iniquity. All Social virtues are unselfish and all that is selfish is vice.
The golden calf and other reserve funds treasury systems like the Federal Reserve and other such virtual money systems are moving away from Capitalism and a kingdom Economy. False teachers are selfish and not teaching the way of t|e Kingdom of God.
The New Deal was the selfish way of Nimrod's old deal. It secretly robbed the people of more than gold and Real Money, their labor and their lawful title and dominion. It robbed them of the opportunity to raise social capital in a free society by investing in one another through faith, hope, and charity. That investment is what creates a treasure in the kingdom of Heaven.
Social capital and social norms and mores including social virtues. Imperial Cult of Rome and the "establishment clause". What is public religion? Socialism includes public religion because religion is more about welfare. Corban is either by charity or by force. The New Deal was the old deal of public religion and at the core of the christian conflict with the Imperial Cult of Rome.
Download Recording #1 Narcissistic State The media player is loading...
Download Recording #2 Narcissistic State The media player is loading...
Intellectual Dark Web and the blind leading the blind. Godly constitutions and faulty models and the big picture. The electoral college and the Mysteries of the Universe. Jordan Peterson, I act as if God is the existing one. "I AM THAT I AM" None is good. Michael Malice and the theory of government form is not the soul of society.
- Narcissistic Spirit
- ) Lack of Empathy
- ) Little evidence of Remorse
- ) No compromise, expecting privilege and entitlement.
- ) Deceptive yet justified with an attitude of supremacy.
- ) Feign compassion but will rage with angry demands.
- ) Emotionally Dependent expecting support and admiration.
- ) Uses verbal, emotional, financial, sexual, legal or physical abuse to batter for Control.
Children with loving a father are significantly more likely to do well in school, have self-esteem, empathy, and social behavior. They also avoid high-risk reckless behaviors like drug use.
To avoid serious Narcissistic personality disorder as an adult:
- ) Encourage and teach empathy
- ) Hold character traits like honesty and kindness valuable
- ) No entitlements, chores, earning what you get
- ) discourage greed encourage, practice, and reward care for others
- ) assist people especially the elderly or infirm first routinely, actions speak louder than words
- ) build self-esteem because you did what was right without reward.
- ) attend to justice first, no false blame on others,
- ) Show mercy and compassion
Fools who are subject
Download Recording #3 the state of fools The media player is loading...
The state of fools
Narcissists and other foolish ideas.
What is a fool and who is foolish?
What is "Right Reason", "Divine Will" and the truth?
Judging in kingdom courts
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
- Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- Matthew 13:44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
- Matthew 13:52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
- Matthew 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
- Mark 10:21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.
- Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth. 34 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- Luke 18:22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.
- Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
- Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none [is] good, save one, [that is], God.