The American Creed
The American Creed
- I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.
- I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.
–Written by William Tyler Page in 1917, accepted by the United States House of Representatives on April 3, 19 18.
So what does that mean?
Originally, Americans were citizens of the states in which they lived, which were Republics. Most social welfare benefits of society were provided through charitable institutions of the people like Churches, not the government which uses force. When the people began to apply to the federal government for benefits provided through that exercised authority at the expense of their neighbor the people fell prey to the democratic vote and whim of their neighbor. Coveting your neighbor's goods through the men who call themselves benefactors but exercise authority makes the members of the federal democracy human resources. If the government you are a citizen of offers benefits by borrowing money to provide those benefits then you curse children with that every mounting debt.
Contracts, Covenants, and Constitutions reveals the contrasting nature of a free government and those established by contract. It brings the original Constitution of the United States into historical contexts and the change in the modern American government into a unique perspective. It also takes a detailed look at the prohibition in the Bible concerning government by contract; the Biblically delegated elements for constitutions; and the debt and bondage that always results from the failure to adhere to Godly precepts. Order
Most of the power these modern institutions wield is due to contracts... both implied and expressed. These contracts are established both by the consent of individuals and their rulers including their natural fathers who may have begun binding them at and even before their birth.
This is a common event throughout history. Israel was in bondage in Egypt by the acts of their fathers some four hundred years before.
- "What evidence is there that the constitution applies to anyone? "
Tons of evidence including public records of past actions, applications and activities.
The constitution created an institution.
It created a body politic with very little power established by the agreement of very few people, known as "We the People".
That power has not remained static but has grown ... not so much by the acts of congress but by acceptance and apathy, application and avarice of the general population of America.
This is simply because the=is oath taking and swearing binds you on earth and therefore heaven considers you bound even by the words of your own mouth. This is giving some people power over you and your choices and that power corrupts.
The question is not do you consent but did you consent at any time? Did your fathers consent and even sell you a surety for debt?
- Everyone who takes an oath of office from police to even ex military who were discharged.
- Everyone who makes a contract expressed or implied to obtain benefits.
- Every child whose parents released them to the custody and control of one of the corporate bodies of the state to obtain benefits, If they also when of age began to apply for numbers or use numbers to identify themselves as members of any Corban system of social welfare to obtain any benefit, gifts or gratuities...
What are those benefits?
- Did you ever go to public school?
- Did your parents feed and care for you with money they deducted from their income tax by using you as a deduction?
- Did you ever enter the military under oath and then get only discharged?
- Did you ever use a Federal Employee Identification Number to obtain employment or any other privilege or benefit?
- Did you ever have a passport?
If the answer is yes to any of these or more than one you may be very subject to some of the institutions created by the constitution. Certainly they may claim you and your labor or lands as a surety for debt.
Read Covenants of the gods...
Now if you and your parents were real Christians and actually Doers of what Christ said to do over the last hundred years, not forsaking the gathering together, caring for one another in pure religion, never going to any pharaoh for your Daily bread or His employment but living only by faith, hope and charity then you would probably still be a free people today.
If not then saying that Christ saved you after a century of turning away from the teachings of Christ then I would have to say that you are probably more subject than you or many others would like to admit.
People are always quoting what Paul or Jesus said about His followers being free etc. They use words like we and us to couple themselves with the saved of the early Church. But they are not doing what the early church did... They really are not following Christ. Not for a long time now...
Oh yes many people do not like the system of the world and do not like their bossy ways but have they been laying down their life in service, practicing that pure religion, loving one another and the righteousness of God.
I have not seen much of that and we know the slothful should be under tribute so the fact is they probably are... they just do not want to pay it...
The reason the world is in trouble is not because of the governments of the world. It is doing what it should do. Punish the wicked. They are in trouble because they have been rebelling against God for over a century and now their children are cursed, made merchandise, snared and trapped by their covetous practices. The dog has returned to his vomit and the pig to his mire and we do not need more rebels but more repentance and conformity to Christ and what he told his called out to do.
Not by coming out but by seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
It will very from case to case but once there is evidence of surety ship one cannot just free themselves from obligations or leave the system with impunity.
This is why we are told to come and go by the gate.
People do not have to do things the way Christ said or the rules of the world but they may pay a heavy price for their personal willfulness.
Here they talk about a normal couple where one spouse was from the US. http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/02/18/how-fatca-is-destroying-the-world-economy-americans/
- "So the question remains, how should one righteously navigate through this maze of contradictions?"
I approached things not from the viewpoint of think I knew what was going on but wanting to know the whole truth. This led me to see that there are not as many contradiction as I believed but more important that I was not as righteous as I wanted to think.
Christ did not start with come out. In fact he never actually said it. He started with seek you first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. We need to ask if we are doing that.
- Are we gathering to serve?
- Are we casting our bread on the waters to save others?
- Are we being a people accepting responsibility for our selves and our neighbor?
- Can we do that without a team or congregation of dedicated, sacrificing elders linked together so that not only us but thousands of people can help protect one another from binding themselves to those Benefactors who exercise authority?
Christ's plea was not to the court of Rome and its legal maze. It was a clear statement that my governments was not of the world , What he was saying by this is that they had no jurisdiction.
Who can honestly say that and point to another government?
The Constitution of the United States |
Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
The constitution applies | Voluntaryist Constitution | Social contract |
Constitutionalists | We the People | Sovereign | Not a party | Article II Section 22 |
Mayflower Compact | Strangers and pilgrims | Thanksgiving | Eucharist |
Consent | Consent not | Contract | Swear not | Native American Confederacy |
Oath of Naturalization | Spiritual Contract | The Journey | Withdraw consent |
Titular | Benefactors | Republic | Democracy | Adhocracy | Righteousness |
1 Samuel 8 | David Crockett | Self Defense | Network | CORE Solution
== Footnotes ==
- Exodus 23:32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. Deuteronomy 7:2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
- Matthew 5:34 But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.
36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
- James 5:12 ¶ But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and [your] nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/