- The Rave Diet by Mike Anderson
- No Refined foods
- No Animal foods
- No Vegetable oils
- No Exceptions
- & Exercise
RAVE diet consists of:
- plant-based, whole foods like fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes.
- non-sweet fruits might include cucumbers, tomatoes, squash, eggplant, peppers, zucchini and okra.
- organically grown vegetables like artichoke, asparagus, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, * lettuce, mushrooms, onions, radishes, and spinach.
- restrict or eliminate white potatoes from your diet, it encourages consumption of organic red and yellow potatoes.
- whole grains that you can eat include barley, brown rice, buckwheat, millet, oatmeal and wild rice. Whole-wheat breads and pastas are also allowed.
- Also chick peas, lentils and beans including black, red and pinto
- Other legumes include seeds, peanuts, edamame, fava beans, lima beans and soy nuts.
- raw foods are preferred
Health Problems |
Health Solutions |
Health Share |
Health Websites |
Politics of Health | Breast | Cancer | Polio Vaccine and Cancer | Fungus | Lyme | Frequency of Disease |
Mind | Recovery | Bioacoustic | Drugged | Are you crazy | Insomnia | Dendritic tree | Aid Addicts |
Negotiating Health Care Costs | Exempt from Health Care | Recommended Health Sites |
Healing Information From Doctors Past and Present | Surviving Without Health Insurance |