Negotiating Health Care Costs
This page is for the sharing of information regarding strategies to use to negotiate down the cost of health care. If People work together in a network like Jesus commanded this Negotiating Health Care Costs becomes far more effective. Joining the living Network allows you the option of working in a common health share fellowship like the early Church.
The Real Cost of Health Care
The real cost of Health Care. David Belk
This site is very informative on the details of medical billing
Informative Video information about the real cost
This is a must see video before you start negotiating a bill.
The Truth About Medicare Supplemental Insurance Policies. David Belk
Is Your Doctor Overcharging You?
By Karla Bowsher | Money Talks News 
Worst Overcharging Hospital in U.S. 
From article titled "Disruption of the Health Care Syndicate Continues"
"It is not uncommon for the entire bill at our facility (including facility, surgeon and anesthesia charges) to be less than the patient’s deductible and copay alone at one of the “not for profit” hospitals."
Negotiate Health Care
- Go Into a Procedure Knowledgeable of Fees. While knowing what the codes and charges on your bills actually mean is important, so is knowing all the fees you're incurring from your procedure. ...
- Ask If You Qualify for Discounts. ...
- Familiarize Yourself With Health Care Mumbo Jumbo. ...
- Visit the Hospital's Billing Department.
- How to fight an outrageous medical bill, explained
- TIME: 7 Smart Ways to Negotiate Your Medical Bills
- CBS News: Slash Your Medical Bills: 7 Ways to Haggle
- 5 Expert Tips for Negotiating Your Medical Bills
- How to Survive Hospital Costs Without Insurance
- TIME: Tips for Lowering Your Medical Bills
- How to Negotiate Medical Bills
- 10 Ways to Negotiate a Medical Bill
- How to Negotiate Your Medical Bill
- Rules For Negotiating Your Medical Bills
- Fair Health Consumer
- Surgery Pircing - The prices for the procedures listed on this website include the facility fee, the surgeon’s fee and the anesthesiologist’s fee.
Back to Health
Back to Health_Share
There is no offer of any "effective treatment or cure." This information is based on personal experiences, what people have learned, as well as what is available on web sites. It is not meant or offered as medical advice or diagnosis and the information provided does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owners of PreparingYOU.com or the site itself, but is offered for educational purposes only.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links