Are you crazy
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a 1975 American drama film with the hero being Randle Patrick "Mac" McMurphy a recidivist anti-authoritarian is transferred to a mental institution for evaluation where he hopes to avoid hard labor in a relaxed hospital environment.
McMurphy's ward is run unyielding by Nurse Mildred Ratched. Things are soon out of control in a power struggle ending with McMurphy being surgically lobotomized.
Today, the power of medical institutions lobotomize people with drugs, taking total control of their lives as if they were gods. The trend is out of control and if you are captured there is little hope with little Hue and cry in the land.
"It simply makes no sense that the antipsychotics are now the largest revenue producers among all classes of medicines -- bringing in $15 billion per year -- much of it coming from excessive use in vulnerable populations of children and the elderly." Allen Frances Professor Emeritus, Duke University
According to Allen Frances Professor Emeritus, Duke University and the chair for writing the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV stated "Sad to say, DSM-IV is often used carelessly or not at all (especially in primary care) -- resulting in a great deal of mislabeling and unnecessary treatment. The overdiagnosis of mental disorders has recently gotten out of hand..."
In his article Posted "America Is Over Diagnosed and Over Medicated" in 2012 he made he clear that he was "terribly concerned that the new diagnostic manual for doctors" all over America (DSM 5) will cause the "misdiagnosis of tens of millions of people and an even greater misuse of potentially harmful medication".
He believes the authors of the new manual "are researchers who have worked in ivory tower settings with little experience in how the diagnostic manual is often misunderstood and misused in actual practice."
He is not alone and according to Monica Cassani from DX Revision Watch stated that "Somatic Symptom Disorder could capture millions more under mental health diagnosis." We appear to see this happening in the Justina case.
These drugs are often used with no second opinion and can be forced upon people over their objection and their family's objection causing irreparable harm.
With "tens of millions of people" able to be drugged without their consent or led to believe that drugs they are being given will help them the potential for serious harm will sky rocket.
Already people with political or even just Christian ideas are being considered mentally ill. These "drugs work by producing a chemical lobotomy, patients who remain medicated are too apathetic to complain or even to recognize their abnormal movements"  Once you are kept in a psychiatric ward over night you may never be the same again.
According to Radical Psychology Volume Seven, 2008
Struggling Against Psychiatry’s Human Rights Violations by Don Weitz
- The labels “antipsychotics” and “antidepressants” are seriously misleading. The “antipsychotics” do not combat or cure “psychosis” or “mental illness”, and “antidepressants” do not combat or cure depression or the fraudulent diagnosis “bipolar mood disorder”. Psychiatric drugs (“medication”) chemically control and disable people -- sometimes permanently.
- Neuroleptics is a more accurate term for “antipsychotics”, it means “nerve-seizing”. These psychiatric drugs are much more powerful, debilitating and brain-disabling than the “tranquilizers”(benzodiazepine s), which by the way are addictive. The neuroleptics and antidepressants frequently make people look and act apathetic, zombie-like as if they’ve been lobotomized -- even at moderate or low doses. These allegedly “safe and effective medications” always produce painful and serious “side effects”, some are health-threatening and brain-damaging; others are life-threatening.
- Consider these common effects: muscle cramps, dizziness, blurred vision, seizures, tardive dyskinesia (a permanent neurological disorder characterized by involuntary movements caused by the neuroleptics), tardive dementia, akathisia (constant restless pacing), nightmares, psychosis, parkinsonism, neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS is a neurological disorder with a prevalence rate of 2%-3%, and mortality rate of 20%-25%), and sudden death.
- Tardive dyskinesia (TD), tardive dementia, NMS and parkinsonism are all signs of brain damage. Although TD was discovered and reported in medical journals in the mid-1960s, the psychiatrists covered up or failed to warn patients about this horrific neurological “side effect” for about 20 years until the 1980s. After a few weeks or months on such “medication”, most patients look and act like a zombie, apathetic, indifferent to their surroundings.
- Dr. Peter Breggin (1997; 1991), Dr.Lars Martensson (1998), and other professional critics have documented these horrendous effects. Many psychiatric survivor-activists and other critics prefer the label “chemical lobotomy”, it succinctly describes their zombie experience. In a psychoprison or psychiatric ward, virtually everyone gets drugged -“put on meds”. Or threatened --“take your meds, or else”. This is also true of children who are admitted to psychiatric wards (LeFrancois, 2006).
These audio may help you understand why you have depression and if you join the Living Network we may be able to help you deal with many of these feelings and pains you are now experiencing.
Recording #1 Play or download
Recording #2 Play or download
There are no studies that have proven that depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. Taking antidepressant drugs cannot not restore balance since there is no chemical imbalance to begin with that is the source of the problem. The feelings of depression are evidence of a problem.
The feeling of depression is not the real problem but is merely a symptom of a real problem.
Find the cause of the effect you are feeling.
Most prescriptions for antidepressants are written without any specific diagnosis by doctors. Antidepressants are among the most difficult drugs to get off of and by their nature create an Addiction. More difficult than alcohol and opiates. What is euphemistically called “discontinuation syndrome,” is really just chemical addiction withdrawal. That withdrawal can be fiercely debilitating physically and with severe psychological reactions. Antidepressants can cause violent side effects, including suicide and homicide. The truth is antidepressant can cause chemical imbalance in the brain.
The feeling of anxiety, phobias, OCD behavior or even panic disorders are seldom medical conditions and should not be treated with medication. They are emotional disorders which are the result of unresolved mental trauma. Medication actually can mask and prevent resolution while creating new problems.
Much of the feeling that medication is helping is the result of the placebo effect of taking the pills rather than the pills themselves. Some estimate that the placebo effect account for more than 80 percent of the positive effects. Dietary modifications can do the same and the side effects are actually beneficial to the over all health of the body itself.
Adding more healthy fats and less sugar, processed dairy, and excessive processed gluten. Taking some natural supplements like vitamin-B and probiotics or consuming them in certain foods can have a great balancing effect in the body and the mind. Reduction in exposure to toxins like fluoride or use of other drugs like Tylenol, statins, or even chemicals in cleaners.
Ultimately you will need to deal with underlying emotional issues from the past that plague our present relationships and views. Forgiveness works but meditation and interaction with others can be a primary source of emotional progress.
We want to believe that medical science will fix us. The need to continue to believe that is an addiction in itself. It is an exercise of faith in something you think is greater than, smarter than, better than yourself.
While the medical establishment can help with many things your own body and mind is the key to good health. life is a journey and no one can take it for you but if you gather with others who care and love each other with no hope of personal gain the journey will certainly be more rewarding.
"It is the dead end of self-indulgence and our failure to create missions worth sacrificing for that has led to the epidemic of depression afflicting the Western world today." Guerric of the Mepkin Abbey
The best way to relieve the symptoms of depression is to start caring about others as much as yourself. Be willing to see the truth about yourself and the company of others who are walking the same journey with a destination to know the truth will set you free from your depression.
Mysteries of the Universe |
Spiritual DNA and Gene Expression |
Dendritic tree | Mysteries | Mystery Babylon | Meditation |
Cognitive dissonance | Bipolar | Capgras | Cotard | Trolls
Schizophrenia | Are you crazy | Autism | Depression |
Insane | Trauma | Narcissists | Repentance | Recovery |
Drugged | Vaccines | Health | Aid Addicts | Saul Syndrome |
Read more at http://www.antipsychiatry.org/
Mad in America Treatment without drugs
Loren R Mosher, MD
Schizophrenia Without Antipsychotic Drugs
Read and listen to what happened to one of thousands of families dragged under the control of the new medical Reich. www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Free_Justina
Our first Broadcast on the issue of Free Justina. http://www.hisholychurch.net/kkvv/x4folder/140222Justina01fr.mp3
Follow up on the Justina case and what they wont tell you on the news.. http://www.hisholychurch.net/kkvv/x5%20folder/140226Justina02.mp3
What is coming your way. Millions more will be mentally ill at the stroke of a pen. http://www.hisholychurch.org/kkvv/x5%20folder/140226Justina03.mp3
- Antipsychotic Drugs, Their Harmful Effects, and the Limits of Tort Reform Dr. Peter Breggin, reform psychiatrist