The word entitlement is defined as "the fact of having a right to something" and "the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment."
When you have the belief that you are inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment at the expense of your neighbor and accept the idea of obtaining those benefits by the force and power of government you will engage in wantonness and Covetous Practices.
Welfare, Food Stamps, Social Security and even public education are all listed as entitlements but are provided by men who call themselves benefactors but who exercise authority one over the other. They are the fathers of the earth and those who look to them often try to Serve two masters but end up being Workers of Iniquity.
- Proverbs 23 "When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee: And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat."
- Romans 11:9 "And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:"
- Exodus 20:17 "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that [is] thy neighbour’s."
- 2 Peter 2:3 "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."
- 2 Peter 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
- While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 2 Peter 2:19
- And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Matthew 23:9
- "And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors'. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
" Luke 22:25-27
Social Virtues |
Daily ministration |
Community | Tens | Sense of Community | Perfect law of liberty |
Welfare_types | Bread and circuses | Daily bread | Socialism |
Benefactors | Fathers | Nimrod | Mystery Babylon |
Quantum | Mysteries of the Universe | Spiritual DNA and Gene Expression |
Biting one another | Zombies | The mire | Mind | Spiritual Economics |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | One purse | Nicolaitan |
Merchandise | Employ | Bondage | Roots of the Welfare State |
Persecution | Christian conflict | Diocletianic Persecution |
Lady Godiva | The Blessed Strategy | The Way | FEMA | Network |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- : Mark 7:20-23 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness <766>, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
- Romans 13:13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness <766>, not in strife and envying.
- 2 Corinthians 12:21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness <766> which they have committed.
- Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness <766>,
- Ephesians 4:19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness <766>, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
- 1 Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness <766>, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
- 2 Peter 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy <766> conversation of the wicked:
- 2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness <766>, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
- Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness <766>, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Proverbs 26:11 ¶ As a dog returneth to his vomit, [so] a fool returneth to his folly.