The pig and the dog
2 Peter 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
The people of Israel were in a form of bondage in Egypt where generation after generation were born into the same system because of the actions of their parents during a major famine. They became dependent upon the Pharaoh for their welfare and agreed that if he would take care of them they would pay his government a portion of their labor every year. This labor was to have a ceiling limit of 20%.
| Download Recording The Mire # 1 The media player is loading...
| Download Recording The Mire # 2 The media player is loading...
| Download Recording The Mire # 3 The media player is loading...
| Download Recording The Mire and the republic # 4 The media player is loading...
| Download Recording The Mire and the republic # 5 The media player is loading...
| Download Recording The Mire and the republic # 6 The media player is loading...
|Out of The Mire Audio Podcasts|
| Download Recording Out of the mire # 7 The media player is loading...
| Download Recording Out of the mire # 8] The media player is loading...
| Download Recording Out of the mire # 9] The media player is loading...
| Download Recording Out of the mire # 10] The media player is loading...
| Download Recording Out of the mire # 11] The media player is loading...
| Download Recording Out of the mire # 12] The media player is loading...
| Download Recording Out of the mire # 13] The media player is loading...
Power corrupts and the more power the government had to provide benefits the more power it obtained to take away from the people. The people were also weakened as a society as they became more dependent upon the central powers of that government rather than each other.
The return to these system has repeated itself throughout history. They simply did not strengthen the poor but made them more dependent and even indifferent to the cries of their neighbors and others and they became more lazy and slothful in their fulfillment of natural duties incumbent upon people in a free society.
This also happened in the days of Saul when the people rejected God and His ways and elected a leader to guarantee social justice. They were warned that doing so would create a government that would take and take and take.
They had been warned that if the voice of the people ever chose to have a leader who could exercise authority one over the other that he would take and take and take and take and when they cried out God would not hear them.  they should add a clause in their constitution that he could never return them to the bondage of Egypt.
The same thing had again taken place under the ruler-ship of Herod the Great who instituted a similar system through the Corban of the Herod's Temples. Jesus freed the people from that bondage by completing the work of John the Baptist who was teaching straight The Way of righteousness according to the perfect law of liberty.
That "way" included a system of social welfare provided only by faith, hope and charity and never by force or any other Covetous Practices. Being entangled again in these Elements of the world was prophesied in the New Testament in several places for our own times.
Peter made it clear that we would become what he called Merchandise and he said that would happen because we were covetous. He does not say that we would be in bondage because of Birth registration. The compelled registry of the birth of your children with the state is merely a symptom of your dependence upon the state as your Conscripted fathers of the earth. It is evidence you are already in bondage. It is not the cause.
Peter is pointing out that it is us that is the real problem. Many will cling to the desire to blame others for our own folly as we have done from the beginning.
Peter does say that they will promise the people liberty.  But that word liberty is from eleutheria  which can mean the liberty to do something or the liberty to omit doing somethings. What they are freeing you from is the responsibility of loving one another, caring for one another, sacrificing for one another. With the liberation of responsibility there is a liberation of rights and a granting of authority.
If we have not that spirit we have not Christ and will not have His liberty.
Like any con the tempters of wickedness rely on our own corruption and offer to serve that corruption already within you. The corruption that must change is already in the people. The governments of the world merely serve that corruption.
Christians thrived as Rome declined but today the Modern Christian follows the ways of Rome. They eat at the tables of Rome with a great appetite for benefits. Besides the prophets Plutarch and Polybius said it too.
2 Peter 2:20 "For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning."
If we or our parents really believed in the real Christ we would have seen the truth. Some resisted and some still do but they often lack knowledge of the way for few Churches teach the whole Gospel of the Kingdom.
The people in Egypt were set free during hard times because they learned to come together and be diligent in serving the Lord by serving one another and even other Egyptians. The same was true at the time of Christ.
For the last thousand years there have been people claiming to be the Church established by Christ that wanted the people to believe that God instituted governments that were actually made by men which began with Cain and Nimrod and marched through Egypt and Rome.
Diotrephes is a word that means "nourished by Jupiter" or "nourished of Jove".
What does it mean to be nourished of Jupiter?
Remember this was before the private religion of Christianity was outlawed at the height of the Christian Conflict and people still had a choice.
We see that The doeth good is of God quote compared to the "he that doeth evil hath not seen God" quote to emphasize the deeds as a sign of true faith in God and "clearly implies that Diotrephes held to a Nicolaitan regeneration, allowing of a doing evil and yet being of God."
Both Diotrephes and Nicolaitan refer to the people who thought it was okay to take benefits from the Temples of the Roman world who used force to compel contribution. This idea had been rejected by all the prophets and John the Baptist and John the Apostle for these involved Covetous Practices. It would make the people's Pure Religion "spotted" because those Temples were of the World and used force to obtain the contributions of the people through Public religion to provide benefits.
Knowing that at the Temple of Jupiter the Tribunes not only conducted their legislative assemblies, but the temple also housed important records, books and the social welfare funds, including the treasury of the city within the chambers and vaults of that temple, this should enhance our understanding of the Christian conflict.
For over a thousand years there have been churches that like Diotrephes and the Nicolaitans have been trying to convince the people that it is okay to use the governments of the world to provide gifts, gratuities and benefits which is a snare and destroys the liberty of the people. They want you to think that social welfare provided by civic Altars and ministered by Public Temples is approved by the prophets.
Deny the mire if you will
This is why Lady Godiva is on the cover of the Free Church Report. It is why John the Baptist told us not to use force but to share..Jesus talked about not being like the Benefactors of other governments. Paul and the apostles emphasized love and charity as wellas keeping the commandments.
Today, people are in a worse state of bondage and are enslaved in more complete system of servitude which is sealed in trillions of dollars of debt which is part of the most unrighteous Mammon in the history of mankind.
No one can honestly claim ignorance of the fact that all these government benefits provided to the people come by way of those who exercise authority one over the other. No one can deny that Christ said it was not to be that way with his people.
There is no deception except by ourselves and in our own minds and hearts. Some feel the sting of the whip and the bite of their masters and are beginning to wake up. They Cry out!
Everyone can see how public Education and hundreds of other state and federal services and benefits are provided through taxes imposed by men who exercise authority upon our neighbors.
These men of every party are elected because the people have already rejected God as explained in 1 Samuel 8.
Everyone can see how Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and a myriad of government benefits are supported through taxes imposed by those men who exercise authority and by these institutions created by the people which give power to men who call themselves Benefactors. These same men and institutions have been borrowing against the future of the next generation. That debt has Cursed our children and made us Merchandise.
It is no one else's fraud but our own.
It is not the result of any deception except self deception.
It is our fault and that is why we are called to repentance.
You do not have to agree with me, but these Network email groups are designed to help us repent by coming together and do what we failed to do.
They are designed so that you can form congregations of ten and learn what it means to love one another as much as yourself.
To do that we have to start forgiving one another that we may be forgiven.
We have to care for one another with nothing but hope that others will care for us.
But if you want to blame things on the fraud and foolishness of others that is not what Christ came to tell us. It is not the Gospel and it is not repentance.
So why are you here if you choose not to assemble with us, be with us, striving with us to seek His kingdom and His righteousness according to the perfect law of liberty?
Choosing a "Minister of Record," does not cause your communications to be screened. It allows you to be a part of a living network of tens as it was in the beginning. http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Tens
If I invite people to come and help with the work and they come and do the opposite and even make more work it should be expected that they will be asked to leave.
If people want to debate issues already settled on these Network groups they may join our yahoo groups.
- Church https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/theekklesiachurch/info
- Health https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/theekklesiahealth/info
- Preparation https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/theekklesiaprep/info
- News https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/theekklesianews/info
Everyone should seek to form or join with a congregation of record, a CORE group.
When that group gets bigger than 15 or so families it should split and form two CORE groups.
They will still work together because their minister will be in a congregation of ten ministers. This is the pattern of Tens spoken of and seen through out history which free people used to be the government of the people for the people and by the people.
But they still need faith that God is judge - hope that His ways of love are the ways of righteousness. To receive grace we need to repent and begin to attend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors, the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was not like the way of the world, nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church then contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Out of the Mire
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Genesis 47:24 And it shall come to pass in the increase, that ye shall give the fifth [part] unto Pharaoh, and four parts shall be your own, for seed of the field, and for your food, and for them of your households, and for food for your little ones. 25 And they said, Thou hast saved our lives: let us find grace in the sight of my lord, and we will be Pharaoh’s servants. 26 And Joseph made it a law over the land of Egypt unto this day, that Pharaoh should have the fifth part; except the land of the priests only, which became not Pharaoh’s.
- Exodus 1:8 ¶ Now there arose up a new king over Egypt, which knew not Joseph.
- Exodus 1:11 Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pharaoh treasure cities, Pithom and Raamses.
- Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
- 1 Samuel 8
- Deuteronomy 17:16 But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.
- Matthew 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
- Mark 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
- Luke 3:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
- John 1:23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.
- Hebrews 12:13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence <biazo to use force>, and the violent take it by force. Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth <biazo to use force> into it.
- 2 Peter 2:3 "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."
- 2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
- 2 Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
- 1657 ~ἐλευθερία~ eleutheria \@el-yoo-ther-ee’-ah\@ from 1658; n f AV-liberty 11; 11
- 1) liberty to do or to omit things having no relationship to salvation
- 2) fancied liberty
- 2a) licence, the liberty to do as one pleases
- 3) true liberty is living as we should not as we please
- Commentary on the New Testament, Volume 5, Daniel Denison Whedon, Hunt & Eaton, 1908.
- James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/