People around the world are being played by the media which is taking them down a road to destruction.
This executive order is not new law but the enforcement of a law signed by Obama and condoned by presidents for decades.
A few people from a small fraction of only a few Muslim countries may be delayed a few hours. Others will be expedited by the order. Others may be deterred.
This cannot be a Muslim ban if there are over 40 Muslim countries not mentioned. Individual members of religious minorities of all shapes and sizes including Muslim sects with "prioritize refugee claims being persecuted in these countries will be" provided special treatment.
People are being emotionalized with false narratives and crocodile tears and outrage over false information. Besides the obvious divide and conquer routine is there another agenda?
So what is really going on and what could you do about it?
While everyone is worried about this fake news, none issue, they are about to have their pockets picked in Europe by the European Commission where the powers that be are using this false narrative to cover and fuel their drive for a cashless society.
How many of you have read their “Road Map” (Proposal for an EU initiative on restrictions on payments in cash) or do you even know what is in it.
Do you know what it will mean to your society as a whole to create a cashless society?
Do not be a zombie!
A cashless society will create more crime and more government power and a more vulnerable society. This all screams of what has been called the Mark of the Beast.
You need a road map that goes the other way. That is what we offer and it will only cost you your delusions.
We are not advocating any candidate or political office but merely making an observation about the blindness and double standard that leads people through and by their emotions and prejudices. We see an angry socialist population promoting a violent agenda which may continue to get worse.
Repentance is about direction. The whole world is going one direction and Christ was trying to lead us in another.
- "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." Hebrews 10:25
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Money Audio |
Real Money |
Debt Money | Money as debt quotes | Bitcoin |
Cashless | Money | I paid in | Commodity money | Value |
Mammon | Covet | Merchandise | One purse | Road Map |
Golden calf | Temples | Treasury | Moneychangers |
The Bank of the Golden Calf | Study audio
Seven men | Reserve fund | Ephesus | Tithe |
Sabbath | Credit unions | Thy first love |
HHC Money vs Mammon > >Audio |
Conversion vs Reconversion > >Audio |
- What was the bondage of Egypt and why were we to never go back there again?
- Have people given consent to a social compact that might enslave them like in the days of Egypt?
- Why would the slothful be under tribute?
- Why did the Corban of the Pharisees make the word of God to none effect?
- Why did Jesus say "Call no man Father upon the earth"?
- Why did Jesus say not to be like the rulers who called themselves Benefactors?
- Why did Peter say covetous practices would make us Merchandise and curse children?
- What did Jesus list off as the Weightier matters?
- Why did Jesus command that the people sit down in Tens?
- What is Religion and what is Pure Religion?
- Why did the Church have a Daily ministration?
- How do the Modern Christians differ from the early Church who followed The Way of Christ?
- What was the Christian conflict with Rome?
- What is the difference between Baptism of John the Baptist and the Baptism of Herod or Constantine or Rabbinical Baptism?
- Israel was not to have a golden calf but what did that mean?
- What were the altars of earth and stone?
- What are lively stones?
- Was the Sabbath a way or a day?
- Were those rituals of ancient societies merely mindless acts of superstition or were they metaphors pointing to The Way of Christ and God?
- Could Welfare systems be Snares and Traps?
- And what does this all have to do with guys like Nimrod and those men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other?
- What was the Mark of Cain and the Mark of God and even the Mark of the Beast?
- Who were Cain, Nimrod and Constantine?
- Why did the people have to sew Breeches for the Levites?
- What was early Israel like before the Voice of the people rejected God?
- Why were they organized by Tens?
- How was the Early Church funded?
- Did it operate by force or Freewill offerings?
- Do all governments of the world operate according to the ways of God?
- Or do they operate according the ways of Cain and Nimrod?
- Who were the Nicolaitans and why does God hate them?
- What was Christ trying to tell us about the Fathers on the earth and who are they?
- And who is The Beloved Anarchist?
- What do you want to do about all this?
To find the answers we must seek and strive to do what Jesus said the way He said to do it... Including attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.