The Network is working for those who work at networking.
Most people go to church to be comforted…
Part of that comfort is to socialize enough to satisfy our natural gregarious instincts which we have all but lost living in the state of modern Socialism.
In times of need or emergencies we get very little actual assistance or help from private institutions like churches.
Such shallow social communion will not bear fruit of free society much less produce those natural bonds of brotherhood and community essential in a truly free state.
Some people join the local Network email groups and think they have joined a ready made social network group that should be there for them emotionally when they have a need.
We have been so dumb down we do not understand how the kingdom works.
It is not merely about us comforting one another. The Holy Spirit is our comforter and we get the most comfort from helping others according to His standards and leading rather than being helped or following the imposed standards of others.
The kingdom does not make us dependent but independent… it does provide a service.
- The truth is the early Church as they accepted Jesus as their anointed king by the thousands at Pentecost were cast out of that system.
- The Israelites kicked out of the Bondage of Egypt were leaving that Corvee system of welfare.
- Even Abraham's many souls leaving Ur together.
All these groups being freed by God created a similar system of social welfare through Altars and Priests operating with free will offerings which established a Daily ministration of love for one another.
It has always been the abandonment of and by the people of such charitable systems that produced a Welfare system that not only made the word of God to none effect and weakened the people but was a snare and a trap that made Merchandise of the people and cursed their children.
The only way to liberty under God is and always has been return to that godly system.
- Two reason should be obvious:
- You may hope to have others available to help you because you are helping them, and
- You may pray with some hope that God will hear and help you because you are seeking and striving to do what He said to do from the beginning, loving one another.
We have had people on the network jailed, robbed, loose their home, fired, and even family members physically beat up over the last few months.
The good news is that for those who are actively working and building the network there has been an outpouring of aid and assistance.
The kingdom of God is about people choosing to help or not…. forgive or not… do or not…
If someone has a need they can pray to God first but they should also have the humility to ask one another. Since God already knows your need and your heart better than you your prayer is mostly about the humble position you take with God.
Worship has to do with position
The interesting thing about your position with God is that it is directly dependent upon your position with your neighbor and your brothers.
If you have a need take it to your PCM so that he or she may pray/apply on your behalf to the members of your congregation.
Contributions should go through your local minister because he would be responsible to make sure your needs are met.
They are not an intercessory between you and God. God already knows….
Your ministers are God’s servant through the aid and support of the congregations of the people.
Some think you do not need ministers but how can you be sure that everyone is helped who needs help without ministers. And how can he do his job without your effort and support.
Why would God help you if you will not help others… Why would He hear your prayers and cries if you will not hear the cries of those around you????
The needy can be a blessing for us… By informing those of your congregation of your need through your minister in hopeful prayer your congregation and network has the opportunity to receive the Eucharist of Christ.
The Eucharist is not what you get but what you give… it is being thankful for the opportunity to give…..
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Messianic Judaism | Menahem the Essene | Sanhedrin |
Altars | Clay and Stone | Red Heifer | Golden calf |
Freewill offerings | Religion | Pure Religion | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Paganism | Denominations | Dispensationalism |
Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Bible Index | Network |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- John 9:22 These [words] spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
- Genesis 12:5 And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother’s son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.
- Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/