The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is an agency within the United States Department of the Interior that administers more than 247.3 million acres (1,001,000 km2) of public lands in the United States which constitutes one-eighth of the landmass of the country.
President Harry S. Truman created the BLM in 1946 by combining two existing agencies: the General Land Office and the Grazing Service. The agency manages the federal government's nearly 700 million acres (2,800,000 km2) of subsurface mineral estate located beneath federal, state and private lands severed from their surface rights by the Homestead Act of 1862. Most BLM public lands are located in these 12 western states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
The mission of the BLM is "to sustain the health, diversity, and productivity of the public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations." The question may be asked for whose generations. Is it just for Americans or does it include foreign corporations. Is all this land and the people of the United States a Surety for the debt of the United States?
Originally BLM holdings were described as "land nobody wanted" because homesteaders had passed them by. All the same, ranchers hold nearly 18,000 permits and leases for livestock grazing on 155 million acres (630,000 km2) of BLM public lands. But here is one problem. Grazing rights and water rights are actually property rights. They are deeded, bought and sold. some ranchers were not actually leasing graze and water from the BM. They were paying leasing fees in order to compensate the government for improvements to the land they promised to make like fencing and water holes.
But instead of improvements the BLM and other agencies are actually damaging the rights of many of the people who have been there since before the agencies were created. Besides restricting reasonable and necessary access with abusive Road closings they often reach off their own management areas and destroy other peoples property with impunity.
- Terry Lynn Barton, a forest service employee, pleaded guilty to arson charges stemming from the 2002 Hayman Fire which was the worst wildfire in Colorado's recorded history, blackened 138,000 acres, destroyed 133 homes and forced more than 8,000 people to evacuate. But she only did six-year term in prison. The Hammond are going to have to do 10 years and pay $400,000 dollars and the government has demanded the right to buy their ranch if they go bankrupt or have to sell.
- In April of 2013, a U.S. Forest Service intentionally set a fire against recommendations from local ranchers and weather forecasters and it got out of control and burned nearly 3,000 acres of public and over 7,000 acres of private lands southwest of Lemmon, South Dakota. An outbuilding was burned, along with fences, hay, and pastures amounting to $2.5 million in damages. The ranchers affected by the fire learned on June 27, 2015 that the United States Department of Agriculture says “Our review of the claim discloses no liability on the part of the United States. Therefore your FTCA (Federal Tort Claims Act) claim is denied,” to the ranchers.
The idea and warnings that a "vast bureaucracy now runs this country, irrespective of what party is in power" did not start with men like Clive Bundy, Robert LaVoy Finicum or The Occupy Refuge Movement. Long before there were other men like Justice William O. Douglas who could see the direction Americans were going and tried to warn them:
- “Those who already walk submissively say there is no need for alarm. But submissiveness is not our heritage. The First Amendment was designed to allow rebellion against usurpation to remain as our birthright. The Constitution was designed to keep government off the backs of the people.... The aim was to allow men to be free and independent and to assert their rights against government… The America once extolled as the voice of liberty heard around the world no longer is cast in the image which Jefferson and Madison designed, but more in the Russian image…” 
The people need to do their homework and start caring about the lives of people and the press needs to rise up and meet the challenge of a noble institution and report the facts rather than seek ratings at the price of truth.
The same Justice of the Supreme court quoted above had already written his own warning and concerns that, “We must realize that today’s Establishment is the new George III. Whether it will continue to adhere to his tactics, we do not know. If it does, the redress, honored in tradition, is also revolution… the truth is that the vast bureaucracy now runs this country, irrespective of what party is in power.” 
The BLM, through its Office of Law Enforcement & Security, functions as a federal law enforcement agency of the United States Government. BLM law enforcement rangers and special agents receive their training through Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC). Full-time staffing for these positions are rapidly expanding and are able to call on many other offices to assert their claim of sovereignty over the land by regulation alone.
Uniformed rangers enforce laws and regulations as if they were laws governing BLM lands and resources and the people who once believed they had rights to them.
Right to the land
There is a lot of talk about the BLM management, rights including Constitutional rights. [To understand more about the BLM we have additional information at BLM.]But rights cannot exist without responsibilities because they are one in the same. Was Robert LaVoy Finicum correct in his position?
Did Clive Bundy or even Robert LaVoy Finicum just lease the grazing rights but had purchased them from others who owned those rights before the BLM existed but if you understand the law and the chain of possession somewhere in the history of the title to those grazing rights the record will show that they were divided into legal and equitable titles.
The Legal title to grazing rights are not what was originally developed back in the day when men and women proved up rights by use. Legal rights are not the same as Lawful rights to property. They may not include the true and actual title to a right or even to the "use " of that property. The Constitution and such rights do not exist in a vacuum.
We need to understand the whole truth so that good men do not die.[When I originally wrote that line Robert LaVoy Finicum was still alive. We need to take a much deeper look at the problem if we are going to avoid unnecessary bloodshed.] We need to know the whole truth and provide for it.
Even more importantly, a legal title is “one which is complete and perfect so far as regards the apparent right of ownership and possession, but which carries no beneficial interest in the property, another person being equitably entitled thereto; in either case, the antithesis of ‘equitable title.’
- “And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:” (II Pe. 2, 2-3.)
First, we see that a Legal title, although it may appear to be a “right of ownership”, “carries no beneficial interest.” If a legal title does not include a right to the beneficial interest, then it does not include a right to the “profit, benefit, or advantage resulting from a contract,” nor does it include “the ownership of an estate.” After all, a beneficial interest is “distinct from the legal ownership.”
In the simplest of terms, a Legal title only appears to be a right to ownership, but it is not the “ownership of an estate.”
- “Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee:” (Exodus 34, 12.)
By definition, a Legal title is the opposite, or at least the antithesis, of an “equitable title.” An equitable title, as opposed to a legal title, “is a right in the party”, rather than only appearing to be a right. It is “the beneficial interest of one person whom equity regards as the real owner, although the legal title is vested in another.”
People in America often and at best only had Legal title.
The Federal Government and the agencies that serve it and its interests will claim a paramount interest in all property held as Legal title. All such property is held in a trust and has become a surety for debt in what is called a cestui que trust or what was called Mammon in the Bible. People think they are freemen living in a free country but in truth they are in Bondage living in Egypt.
How did they get there?
It has been a long road and the journey back is just as long.
We need to understand:
- the Contract Clause of the Constitution,
- the Judiciary act of 1789, and
- how Equity fits into the ways of the world and
- [[Natural Law].
And we need to understand what brings us under the authority of "master and monarch".
Polybius believed all democracies fail.
Thousands of years ago Polybius understood that, "The masses continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence. The people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence;  and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch." 
The authoritarian state uses force and violence to become the Benefactors of the people. But the people judge that is okay so that they can get the benefits of that society. That is the way of Cain and Nimrod. That is the way of the Nicolaitans. It is not The Way of Christ.
The government has become your pastors and those pastors are brutes. We have followed blind guides because of our Covetous hearts. They force one class of citizen to provide for another and we are partakers of the way. Christ forbid that type of government for those who would follow Him. He told us not to make the Fathers of the earth our Benefactors.
If you send your children to public schools, seek to have the government take care of your parents or just depend on Social Security to do what you should do out of love then you should be under tribute because your Slothful in the ways of Righteousness and all you have should be surety for debt.
You do not own what you think you own or have a right to what you think you have a right to. If you want to take care of orphans or the elderly or the needy you cannot depend on those Benefactors who exercise authority. You must do it unspotted by that World through what was called Pure Religion, by Faith, Hope and Charity through the Perfect law of liberty or you shall not be free.
- “The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits.” Plutarch
Robert LaVoy Finicum was probably a very good man and did not deserve to be killed. But we lack knowledge and if we are going to fight the good fight and avoid senseless killing and death we need to recognize that as individuals and a society we have need of repentance.
If you want to make the journey back to liberty under God you must seek righteousness. You must stop coveting your neighbors goods, his labor, his property for your benefit. You must stop biting one another through systems of what was called Corban run by the Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other who are the Fathers of the earth.
You need to put on the full armor of God if you want to attend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors, the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was not like the way of the world, nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church then contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Tri-State Livestock News (http://bit.ly/1OdZEh2)
- Laird v. Tatum, 408 U.S. 1 (1972), 28-9, Justice William O. Douglas.
- Justice William O. Douglas, Points of Rebellion, 1969 (page 95, page 54).
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd p 1734.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd “cognizance” p 346.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd “legal title” p 1734.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd “beneficial Interest” p 206.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd “Equitable Title” p 1734.
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
- Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
- Context: "But when a new generation arises and the democracy falls into the hands of the grandchildren of its founders, they have become so accustomed to freedom and equality that they no longer value them, and begin to aim at pre-eminence; and it is chiefly those of ample fortune who fall into this error. 6 So when they begin to lust for power and cannot attain it through themselves or their own good qualities, they ruin their estates, tempting and corrupting the people in every possible way. 7 And hence when by their foolish thirst for reputation they have created among the masses an appetite for gifts and the habit of receiving them, democracy in its turn is abolished and changes into a rule of force and violence. 8 For the people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others, as soon as they find a leader who is enterprising but is excluded from the houses of office by his penury, institute the rule of violence; 9 and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch" Polybius: The Histories (composed at Rome around 130 BC)Fragments of Book VI, p289
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.