Israel as a nation went into bondage in Egypt by applying to the Pharaoh for benefits to sustain themselves during difficult times.
Judea also went into bondage before and at the time of Christ both to Herod and to Rome with the offer of benefits through a system of political Corban. Herod's welfare scheme scheme for the Jews included Baptism which was a trap.
Somehow these tables that are a snare and a trap according to both David and Paul. They may cause us to be forced to serve or be employed in the service of the gods of other people. This is accomplished through agreements
- And by consent through application and oaths or swearing.
Consuming benefits from men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other is a practice which is in opposition to the teachings of [[Christ]. These Benefactors were the princes who rule over the people whether appointed or elected. The word we see translated princes in Matthew 20:25 is also translated ruler, prince, chief, and magistrate. Call them kings governors, Prime-ministers or presidents we should be warry of their benefits for they bring a snare and a bondage.
These men often expand their power by promising the people liberty from their responsibilities and offering them social security.
When the people wake up to your bondage the people will cry out to God but we are told that He will not hear us. This is where repentance comes in. We cannot just Withdraw consent. We must Repent and seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
To give you some perspective on what we are doing on the Living Network I would like to bring to mind to all on these groups that Christ did not start with "come out " but with Repent and Seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
Well it means the same today.
Repent meant to turn around and think and go another way.
The way society was going, including electing Benefactors to provide them with a Corban that makes the word of God to none effect. It also made the state your father through what was and is called Pater Patriae. This involved three steps including Birth registration and accepting benefits provided at the expense of your neighbor in a social welfare scheme based on coveting your neighbors property and labor.
It is surprising how much the modern governments of today have followed the history and patterns of Rome.
To come out before that day we must come out like the ministers of God, Christ's disciples and the Levites and for the same reasons. Few understand that process and commitment.
This is why we wrote books like The Free Church Report.
What the Israelite and early Christians were doing as a people is poorly understood today so we wrote the book Thy Kingdom Comes. We do not understand the prohibitions on oaths and contracts from the beginning so I wrote the book The Covenants of the gods and Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions.
While these books and much more is available online there is much more work that needs to be done.
To repent is an individual change in our thinking. But we must also act individually by moving in a direction dictated to us in that change of mind.
We do not need to wait for others to be forgiving and giving. We must start now and then seek to exercise righteousness in Spirit and in truth with those we gather with. You need to be a doer of the word and come together with the spirit of Christ, the spirit of sacrifice and service. You come together not because you are righteous but because you seek righteousness forgiving and giving to each other based in love according to the Perfect law of liberty.
Individually and together you may begin to attend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors, the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was not like the way of the world, nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church then contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Then you can start making your First to do List
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Jesus called men to be fishermen of men. To gather together the people to the ways of Christ in love only. They are to be the Benefactors of the people without Exercising authority one over the other. Like good shepherds they are appointed to individually serve the flock of God as a team under the authority and guidance of Christ as his body to set the captive free.His appointed Church led the people out of bondage an in the way of Christ, also in hard times. Those who repented were saved both in this life and the next. If you seek the way of Christ without exercising authority one over the other.
so you can learn to care about your neighbors rights as much as your own and be bound only by righteousness
through faith, hope and charity and the Perfect law of liberty.
Why Minister |
Minister of the world |
Minister of the Church |
Elders | Deacon | Priests | Levites | Breeches | Hierarchy |
Altars | Stones | Stoning Daily ministration | Corban | Welfare |
Essenes | Disciples | Seven men | Church | Church legally defined | Christian |
Churches | Ministry Burnout | Religion | The Blessed Strategy | Widow |
Tens | Tithing | CORE | COM | Minister of Record | Benefactors |
Cain | Nimrod | Constantine | Christian conflict | Fathers |
Lady Godiva | Isaac Backus | Government and Liberty Described |
Monks | Lost_Monks | Married_Monks | Monasticism | Modern_Monastic_life |
Seek | Votive | Orders | Religious Orders | Rules of St Benedict |
Jesus | Was Jesus rich | Mendicant | Vow of poverty | Fervent Charity |
Denominations | Guru_theories | Iconoclast | Cult | Bible Index | First to do List |
Free Assemblies |
Why Congregate | Why we gather | Why Minister | Church | Why Church | COM | MORE |
Congregations of Rebuke | Tips on forming a CORE | CORE Solution | CORE Off Track |
First to do List | Why did Jesus Say | Society and community | Feasts | Celebrate | Network |
Join with a free assembly in you area
by asking on the Network for more details:
Minister of Record
HCBL | HCGL | HCHS | HCJR |
HCLC | HCLO | HCNR | HCO
HCS | HCSL | HCSM | HCTA |
Minister of Record | His Church | His Holy Church
== Footnotes ==
- Psalms 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
- Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
- Exodus 23:32-33 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods. They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.
- Deuteronomy 7:16 And thou shalt consume all the people which the LORD thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall have no pity upon them: neither shalt thou serve their gods; for that [will be] a snare unto thee.
- : Deuteronomy 13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
- 1 Kings 20:8 And all the elders and all the people said unto him, Hearken not unto him, nor consent.
- Proverbs 1:10 My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
- Proverbs 23:1-3 "When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what [is] before thee: And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat."
- Mark 10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you:
- Luke 22:25 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them a,re called benefactors. But ye shall not be so:
- 758 ~ἄρχων~ archon present participle of 757; n m AV-ruler 22, prince 11, chief 2, magistrate 1, chief ruler 1; 37 1) a ruler, commander, chief, leader
- Matthew 20:25 But Jesus called them [unto him], and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
- 2 Peter 2:18-22 For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
- Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
- Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
- Matthew 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
- Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
- James 1:22-25 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
- Luke 6:47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
- Luke 6:49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.
- John 3:20-21 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
- John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/