Many People of the world feel a loss of freedom or a deterioration of their present condition. They often think that if the people can just elect the right man to a position of executive power and control things will get better.
Others, like many in the United States, may believe that they need to get back to the constitution and get rid of things like the Federal Reserve or the politicians who have sold out to big money interests.
Still others see the contractual nature of their loss of liberty and want to believe they can just change their subjective status by some clever legal hocus pocus or elaborate vocabulary and paper work.
Or maybe they see a giant social and economic collapse and they are preparing for their own survival and maybe the survival of their family and even a few friends who share the same point of view.
Of course none of these paths are actually a solution for what has happened throughout the world or is about to happen some time in the future.
So what is the problem and solution and are we willing to see it, accept it and live it?
I went to schools like everyone and they taught me a history.
I went to private schools rather than public schools with supposedly better educational programs.
I grew up hearing a lot about the law and the legal system as my father was an attorney.
I grew up hearing a lot about "good old boy" corruption behind the scenes from my parents conversation and from people they knew.
I found history and its repetitious nature fascinating and when I grew up I heard all sorts of patriot and conspiracy rhetoric and theories from one end of the country to the other.
Almost every time I learned something different I had to admit what I might have thought was true before was either incomplete or just wrong.
In fact the journey to where I am at today really took off when I admitted that I could not personally figure out the real problem or what to do about it.
- “It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” Mark Twain
So I got here to my present view of reality by admitting I was wrong, and because I was willing to admit that I did not know what the answer was on a regular basis. Probably one of the most important thing was that I was willing to see my part in the problem and not simply blame everyone else.
What I believe now is that you are merchandise not because of the conspiracies of others who have always been there from the Garden of Eden to the halls of the rich and powerful, but because of our own and our parent's sloth and covetousness which has cursed us and our children with debt and servitude.
The political members of the nations of the world are a surety for the national debt of those countries. There is no salvation in the constitution organic or otherwise because you are bound by the contracts of your own and of your parents that have provided you with gifts, gratuities and benefits.
But the problem is not the offer nor the contract that binds us like a snare and a trap. The problem is what draws us to the bait and gives us an appetite for what belongs to another. What binds us and draws us is spiritual. To see what is spiritual we must look into the depth of our own heart and mind and set aside our own selfish nature to receive an unselfish nature of Christ.
- We have to be like Christ was.
- We have to stop being selfish and stop being covetous of our neighbors and what they produce.
- We have to stop desiring to seek benefits at our neighbor's expense, rich or poor.
- We have to start being unselfish, start caring about others through personal sacrifice, and start taking back our responsibilities in the practice of seeking Pure Religion.
- We also have to give and to forgive others, even our enemies.
That is a lot. Could we even do that?
Not of ourselves.
So it is not our work or will that saves us but rather setting our will aside so that the life of Christ can live in us and through us by way of His Holy Spirit.
How do we know if we are really doing that?
Well, for a start:
- We would Keep the Commandments.
- We would be following His way.
- We would be like the early Christians and not the Modern Christians.
- We would be like the early Church with its Charitable Practices.
- We would not like the world and their Covetous Practices.
Do you gather with His Church to attend to the Weightier matters in a broad network by faith, hope and charity alone according to the perfect law of liberty providing a Daily ministration from house to house?
Or do you pray to the Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other?
Are you following Christ or doing the deeds of the Nicolaitan?
Are you truly seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
That is not a minor issue but the essence of the gospel.
Yes there are snakes in the garden who tempt us and offer great swelling words offering to make us great. There always were.
We cannot blame the snakes. Eve tried that and it did not work for her.
Adam tried to blame the woman and even God for giving man the woman.
There is no one to blame but us.
And of course our own appetite.
- "When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee: And put a knife to thy throat, if thou [be] a man given to appetite." Proverbs 23:1
We cannot take benefits of the world and claim to be separate from the world at the same time. But spiritually we can desire to return to our Father's house and set his table of righteousness by charity instead of force.
But call it as it is ... Let us not pretend... let us strive together for love of one another and not make excuses for our sloth and the covetousness of the past.
We are supposed to be seeking the kingdom which is a system that no longer eats at the table of King and benefactors. That will make sacrifices, not just for ourselves but others. That sacrifice is the evidence of love.
Just look at Paul quoting David.
- Psalms 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
- stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
or how about:
- Psalms 141:4 Incline not my heart to [any] evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
The benefits of the world are the result of the sacrifices made to the gods of the world. This was Idolatry to the early Christians and central to the Christian conflict which the Modern Christians often fail to see.
- 1 Corinthians 10:28 "But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof:"
- Revelation 2:14 "But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication."
- Revelation 2:20 "Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols."
Is not their blood still in those gifts since they are borrowing from the labor of their children.
- Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
- Acts 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
- Acts 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.
The early Church was a vast network of people working together in small intimate congregations of families connected by men and women who dedicated their lives to service and not to tickling the ears of congregations who wanted to feel justified while they continued in slothful or wicked ways.
- Proverbs 6:9 "How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?"
FEMA | Homekits | First Aid | Water filters | Prepare with HHC |
Health | Health Problems | Health Solutions | Agriculture |
Staff of life | EMP | CME | Daily bread | Bread and circuses |
Eucharist | Seeds of Life | Network |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links