The kingdom is divided into the left hand and the right.
The right hand is the state which is in charge of the capital and the state consists of all the people or children of God. They do not own those assets collectively but by God's design man owns his possessions and family individually. Most nations own what they have collectively and the State controls the assets, including the people who are only human resources. God meant people to own the land and themselves but historically men have gone into bondage under States like Babylon and Egypt or Rome etc.
If you find yourself more an asset of a State than a free soul under God there are solutions that can be approached in a righteous manner. Jeremiah had a few things to say about the Babylonian Captivity.
The left hand of government is the church and it is in the alms giving business, promoting individual welfare through charity. The whole Christian conflict of the early Church was that they did not want to Join Caesar Care which provided for the individual welfare of the people through a social scheme of Corban.
When people listen to leaders that say and do contrary to God they go out of His presence and do foolish things.
God arranged that people go into captivity because they had forgotten what God wanted them to do and how God wanted them to live.
While they were in captivity they were told to do and not do certain things. They had to provide for their families and still be fruitful and productive.They were not suppose to be rebels or law breakers but also they were to pray to God for their personal needs and welfare and not their captors.
They were warned not to listen to liars and deceivers that would offer them schemes that would teach them falsehoods that would entangle the people into greater bondage.
Business | Business Calls | Business Plans | Business Types | Kingdom Business |
Agency vs Trust | Corporation | Corporation Sole | Unincorporated association | LLC |
Golem | Creature | Law | Community | Economy | Real Money | Debt Money |
Dialectic | Capitalism | Capitalist | Socialism | Socialist | Syndicalism | Network |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Genesis 48:14 And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid [it] upon Ephraim’s head, who [was] the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh [was] the firstborn. Matthew 6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: Mark 10:37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory. Mark 10:40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
- Jeremiah 29:1 ¶ Now these [are] the words of the letter that Jeremiah the prophet sent from Jerusalem unto the residue of the elders which were carried away captives, and to the priests, and to the prophets, and to all the people whom Nebuchadnezzar had carried away captive from Jerusalem to Babylon;
- Jeremiah 29:4 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, unto all that are carried away captives, whom I have caused to be carried away from Jerusalem unto Babylon;
- Jeremiah 29:5 Build ye houses, and dwell [in them]; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them; Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.
- Jeremiah 29:7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.
- Jeremiah 29:8 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed. For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.