How do I become an editor of this site?
- Join the Network and gather in the living network in one of the CORE free assemblies.
- Your local team leader/minister within the living network can help you open a Wiki editor user account.
New Wiki editors of the wiki who create pages should monitor those new pages by checking "Watch this page" at the bottom near where they save the page.
- You must activate your email and change your preferences
You will only get notifications by email that someone has changed your page if you confirm your email.
- To "confirm" your email.
- Visit your preferences page while logged in at http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Special:Preferences
- Send yourself a confirmation email by clicking the button to do so.
- When you get the email click the appropriate URL in the email.
- Go back to Special:Preferences reload the page and you should be able to change the settings and then save them.
- Change Settings. Under the User Profile tab, check, "E-mail me when a page I'm watching is changed". SAVE. This feature is disabled by default so everyone has to activate it and you can change other preferences there.
See User's Guide User's Guide for more information.
Help:Editing From Meta
Wikipedia: How to edit a page
To learn more about how this system there is a good reference at Wiki Manual
Photos and Video
Use Gimp To Re-size Photos for Upload to PreparingYOU Wiki
- Wiki photo uploads are recommended to be less than 150KB