Schizophrenia is from the Greek roots schizo (split) and phrene (mind) to describe the fragmented thinking that produces certain issues in people.
Schizophrenia includes all these subtypes: catatonic, disorganized, paranoid, residual, and undifferentiated. To be diagnosed with schizophrenia, you have to have at least two of these symptoms for at least 6 months. One of them must be hallucinations, delusions, or disorganized speech.
Anthropologists and cross-cultural psychiatrists argue the point that mental illnesses are not discrete entities like the polio virus with their own natural histories.
- Psychiatry.. Also called dementia praecox. a severe mental disorder characterized by some, but not necessarily all, of the following features: emotional blunting, intellectual deterioration, social isolation, disorganized speech and behavior, delusions, and hallucinations.
- a state characterized by the coexistence of contradictory or incompatible elements.
Schizophrenia includes elements of a mental “split off” but is not Multiple personality issue. Most people with schizophrenia are neither violent nor a danger to others. The outlook for schizophrenia is not hopeless and can be completely removed from individuals who are willing and wanting to pursue the challenge of schizophrenia issues.
Common early signs of schizophrenia [but not just schizophrenia] include:
- Social withdrawal
- Trust issues or suspicious
- Deterioration of personal care or hygiene
- Expressionless or detached gaze
- Emotionally devoid of tears, failure to cry or express joy timely
- Laughter or crying in an untimely way
- Fixed or prolonged depression
- Both oversleeping or insomnia
- Out of place or irrational statements
- Distracted, forgetful; unable to concentrate
- Extreme reaction to criticism
- Disordered or out of place use of words or ways of speaking
- Feel persecuted – Belief that others may be out to get him or her.
- Feel things reference them – Belief things are messaging them.
- Feeling of importance or grandeur – Belief that one is famous or an important figure or have understanding or power.
- Feel controlled or that they control – Belief that one’s thoughts or actions are being controlled by outside forces.
People WHO HEAR VOICES ARE NOT CRAZY. They just hear voices...
As ministers we are often "traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind" and spirit.
There are people dealing with Schizophrenia without drugs but using a method of trust and love and understanding.
[Hwww.hearingvoicesusa.org earing Voices USA] have Facilitator Training: This multi-day training (minimum of 24 hours) will cover all material addressed in the other trainings, and will prepare individuals to begin facilitating Hearing Voices groups.
Take These Broken Wings -- Recovery from Schizophrenia without
Medication (FULL FILM)
Mysteries of the Universe |
Spiritual DNA and Gene Expression |
Dendritic tree | Mysteries | Mystery Babylon | Meditation |
Cognitive dissonance | Bipolar | Capgras | Cotard | Trolls
Schizophrenia | Are you crazy | Autism | Depression |
Insane | Trauma | Narcissists | Repentance | Recovery |
Drugged | Vaccines | Health | Aid Addicts | Saul Syndrome |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links