Closing a Way
I watched this video of people fighting road closing in Colorado by the US Forest service and the Bureau of Land Management. Having fought fires in forests since the 1970's and having been involved with search and rescue I can tell you that these roads are a valuable asset for the protection of the forest and the people who enter it.
Closing these roads is a bad idea and a disservice to the people in most cases. Putting a cable across the road occasionally in special circumstances might make sense. But to grind up boulders and make the roads totally unusable under any circumstances shows a callus disregard for others and a lack of foresight. In this case there was a lot more that was taking place.
What is the real problem and the real solution?
Courage and activism is generally a good thing but understanding the entire problem and seeking a righteous solution may take us deeper into the problem than most people want to go.
Cure the problem not the symptom. Treating the symptom is not as good a strategy as dealing with the root causes of the problem.
People thinks their original rights are being violated and they maybe but they need a bigger picture.
David is an activist. I have known him for many years.
Some think he should have got a metal instead of what the judge decided. http://www.deltacountyindependent.com/david-justice-deserves-a-medal-not-prison-cms-136
David Justice may still be serving the 30 days given him by the judge at this time.
In the synopsis of the video above it stated that "The only power the BLM and Forest Service has to close roads is derived from our "buy in." On this day in history, the group in Pitkin broke out of their programming. "
I commented "I do not believe that "the group in Pitkin broke out of their programming". They rebelled against the program. What is the "program"? The program in America has become an unlawful one that allows you to take from your neighbor to get what you want for free. Until Americans take care of the education of their children, the care of their elderly, or widows and orphans and needy of their society by charity instead of force they are still a part of the "program". The forest service may have acted illegally but if coveting your neighbor.s goods is a crime then then both sides are still criminal. Opening the road does not address the root cause of tyranny which is a spirit that swells in the hearts of the people. Open a road of righteousness and you might make a difference."
That is what seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness is all about.
To unchain ourselves and banish tyranny from the land we must first banish it from our own hearts and minds. We must unchain our neighbor from our own Wantonness.
Someone on the Colorado group accepted that "the point of real change begins in the heart and minds of men and women. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called children of God.""
But he still thought it is "well and good to hold the agencies accountable to their own law and regulation. I suspect ancient Romans would have required other Romans who are administrators to abide by the Roman law and regulation. As a matter of fact, I think Paul actually did that on a couple of occasions."
And that may be true.
Paul lost his appeal and was eventually executed but I have thought for many years he knew that would be the outcome.
What he was doing was giving Christians a breather in the Roman Courts. No one wanted to convict a Christian while Paul's case was pending in the court. This allowed Christians to put together their Daily ministration | and stop the Covetous Practices .
I do not see that happening in this case or even an attempt to make that happen.
The truth is chemotherapy can actually save a cancer patient if it kills the cancer before it kills the patient.
Many people might be better off seeking a better way rather than devastate their already compromised immune system with Chemo.
They got at least one road open so people can enjoy four wheeling in the woods and David went to jail for a month. Or so it appears.
And then there is the delusion or at least the illusion that they are making progress when in a hundred ways they are sliding farther from freedom
At one of David's arraignments it was reported that no one showed up but him.
It may be well and good to hold the agencies accountable to their own law and regulation.
But I am not sure they actually broke any rules. They did not use common sense that is for sure and they were not fair but that is not what that government is in the business of doing.
Almost all the people who want the road open rely on the government to take from their neighbor so that they can have free education and health and welfare to care for their parents. They have created a government that is in the business of taking so that they can have benefits they want. Someone wanted four wheelers out of the woods so they took away the ability to do that.
Almost all those people want the same government to take from their neighbor. The law I serve. The common sense law of God says though shall not covet.
The rule as you judge so shall you be judged means if they take from others and think it is okay to do that then I guess it is okay to take from them... Seems fair...
No we must change if we want change. We must be the change we want to see. If you want freedom set others free from your own Wantonness.
The Way of Right
- "The bottom line is this: Cushman Creek Road is a historic right of way, and locals know it. Our mistakes at the trial were that we did not present sufficient exculpatory evidence of use of the Cushman Creek Road prior to 1961, to establish an affirmative
defense that would have exonerated me based on the jurisdictional element of ownership. " Letter from David Justice 2.10.15
I told David years ago what they do in other countries when kings tried to cut the people off from traveling their ancient ways. They got old people to testify and prove the use was long established and then they formed a network of groups all over their country to travel those paths and document their use.
Every year thousands of people walk and travel these ancient path ways and prevent land owners, people and the government from closing them off with roads, fences or barricades. They work together to keep the way open. They make a record of the use of those ways and people from all over and even from other jurisdictions use those paths and record their use.
Several years ago the people should have stopped complaining about the government and started being a government of the people, for the people and by the people. They should have been gathering a record and creating evidence presentable in court. This could be photos of affidavits, video and audio recordings and depositions of people about the use of the roads and paths.
They should have labored together and repaired the roads, recording and documenting their work and efforts as a body of concerned people. This would have given him his "affirmative defense". They could have proved that the BLM Road closings |
Clive Bundy |
Robert LaVoy Finicum |
The Occupy Refuge Movement | BLM | Legal title | Water | Good men |
Fraud | False religion | Dialectic | Judge Anna | Network |was damaging the peoples right by closing the road.
This same principle can be applied in many other ways. If you want your rights back you must take back your responsibilities. People need to start taking care of their Health, Education and Welfare through volunteerism rather than the force and power of men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority.
So what does that look like. That looks like what early Christians did in Rome. They stopped depending on the Temples of Rome and even the Temple in Jerusalem and its Corban. They started depending on a Network of people in Free Assemblies taking care of one another's Health, Education and Welfare through volunteerism rather than the force. This meant Freewill offerings and charity.
Christians did not just want their rights back but their neighbor's rights too. Christians did not just want to stop taking the free Bread of Rome but wanted to provide bread and aid to others by charity in Pure Religion.
This would mean families learn to Homeschool, take care of their health and provide their own welfare for themselves and of course for others who also seek the same. This is seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness if you do it by true charity. They form Congregations because they care about their neighbors rights and well being as much as their own.
This is the only way to true liberty.
The premise is the roads belong to the county and only the county can close them but the truth is the people are not sovereign and neither is the county... many if not most of them are socialist and believe in the one purse.
No one is sovereign as long as they eat of the trough of the rulers.
Proverbs 23 tells us "When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee: 2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. 3 Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat. 4 ¶ Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom. 5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven. 6 ¶ Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats: 7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. 8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.
- Jeremiah 26:3 If so be they will hearken, and turn every man from his evil way, that I may repent me of the evil, which I purpose to do unto them because of the evil of their doings.
- Acts 8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
Until they repent of their wicked ways, God will not hear them nor their cries.
There is only one real solution and we should strive for that...
Someone on the New York group commented:
- "The ranger mentioned that he was unable to get in touch with anyone in authority and tried to make out like he would not be able to work out the issue unless he could speak to the person in charge. That proved untrue.Those men appeared to be working as a group. They did not point the ranger to any one man in authority, but instead each stood their ground together as a body. That body may have been ill informed, but it was strong. It is a good example, I think, of how the structure of kings of families under God, each with its own decision making power, but working in agreement with each other, which we are working to establish ourselves, can be a powerful force. God's way of doing things/pattern is the one that will prevail if followed well."
This is true but what binds the group will determine not only the nature of the group but the nature of the power by which it functions.
We face the Beast of Revelation which is a spiritual power, not merely physical. Can we overcome spirit with flesh with our own power?
What has brought these men together?
That is not easily answered for it is different in each man.
Some are there because they are angry, feel robbed or violated but some may have a sense of righteousness or are just honestly looking for answers.
But who is there to lay down their life for their fellowman.
The kingdom preached by Christ was bound by a love of God and each other and righteousness.
That Spirit makes all men brothers with one Father who has the power of creation. These men are united in their anger and frustration but if righteousness was the bond then they could not abide in benefits that robbed their neighbor.
Someone here in Oregon told me they voted for the inheritance tax and excused that because it would generate revenue for the schools. I just heard the other day that a widow was taxed on half of her home when her husband died because of the way the deed was written.
Where are the men of righteousness that will come and tear down that barricade of greed?
There will be no liberty until people come together to provide the benefits of and in society in righteousness which means by faith, hope and charity.
To John the Baptist, Jesus the Christ and the early Church and even ancient Israel that meant a network of faith, hope and charity flowing from individuals in congregations to men bound by love and service.
From the book Thy Kingdom Comes
- “Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.” Leviticus 19:18, Matthew 5:43
- "In 600 AD, a wealthy landowner in central Europe began to exercise authority by oppressing some of his neighbors. The news got around quickly and, soon, a host of men marched toward this tyrant’s castle. More volunteers joined their ranks until an army approached the fortified dwellings of the potential despot. He sent an ambassador to make peace with their king, hoping to bribe him to relent."
- "After some time, the emissary returned totally confounded with no agreement. When the ruler nervously inquired as to the reason he could not obtain a treaty, the frustrated ambassador replied that he could not make a bargain because, “They say they are all kings”."
- " This was the right hand of government that stood for justice in the face of criminal or tyrant, but was bound together in times of peace by the daily practice of charity. This was the result of the Testaments. There is no “King” in the Kingdom of God, for each man is possessed of God-given rights and responsibilities. Wise men knew they could not shirk obligation or covet their neighbors’ goods without bringing their rights into jeopardy. The building block of this heavenly kingdom was the autonomous family, which was independent and sovereign within each home, but bound by love and charity with faith and hope."
What is bringing you together?
Are you coming together in the Name of Christ?
- Where do you find the Daily ministration of the early Church, the Pure Religion of James and the Corban of Jesus?
- Are you following The Way through Love of one another or the way of the world and the Fathers of the earth?
- Do you seek the benefits of bankrupt nations, or do you forgive and seek the benefits of Christ's appointed Kingdom?
- Do you only gather for the comfort it gives you, or do you gather to benefit others?
- Christ came to serve, not be served. Do you desire to be served or are you coming in His name and according to His character to serve others?
If we do not Repent of our Covetous Practices and are not diligently gathering together in Free Assemblies of Love for all to provide for one another in Charity according to the Perfect law of liberty then we have nothing according to Paul. According to Luke 6:32 if we only love those who love us there is no "Grace". Christ also said if you do not Forgive neither will the Father forgive you.
It is not enough to hate the deeds of the workers of iniquity, but we must return to Thy first love and thy first work. To break the yoke we need to return to the ways of righteousness spoken of in Isaiah 58 which are the ways of Christ and the early Church. And His yoke is light for it is carried by our love of one another.
Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Christ all created Networks of charity to care for the true needy of society without force which is how they were able to help set people free. Do you gather with His Church to attend to the Weightier matters as Christ said?
- Are you gathering in a Network of righteousness?
- Do you come to love others or just be loved?
- Are your Congregations' gatherings fruitful enough so that no one has to pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other?
- Does anyone in your Free Assemblies have to apply to the Fathers of the earth, or seek their many benefits?
Early Christians found themselves in conflict with these systems of social welfare because they made the word of God to none effect. Christians had repented of their covetous nature when they received the Baptism of Christ. They heard and became Doers of the word not hearers only.
We know that liberty under God is not for the covetous who are Biting one another but it is also not for the slothful. If we are not congregating together in free assemblies bound together in a broad network by faith, hope, and charity alone according to the perfect law of liberty then we are not truly seeking the Kingdom of God nor His righteousness.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/