Difference between revisions of "Nimrod"
(→Nimrod, The Hunter)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[File:Baalf.jpg|right|thumb|Are [[Modern Christians]] following [[The Way]] of Christ or the ways of Nimrod? Was [http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/hunter.php Nimrod] a Provider or a Predator?]]
[[File:Baalf.jpg|right|thumb|Are [[Modern Christians]] following [[The Way]] of Christ or the ways of Nimrod? Was [http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/hunter.php Nimrod] a Provider or a Predator?
== Nimrod, The Hunter ==
== Nimrod, The Hunter ==
Latest revision as of 08:34, 14 July 2020
Nimrod, The Hunter
“He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the hunter before the LORD.” (Genesis 10:9)
In Genesis 10:9, the word hunter is from the Hebrew word tsayid which is more often translated provision, food, food-supply, or victuals. The word paniym is translated "before" in the sense in the face of, before or in stead of. It could be said that “Nimrod was a mighty provider instead of the LORD.”
“The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits.” Plutarch
This loss of liberty is the result of people neglecting their God-given responsibilities in the practice of what James calls pure Religion. When societies become slothful in the practice of fervent charity becoming "accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence... until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch." 
Before Nimrod and Cain the power of the "State" was in the hands of the individual people. But they did have leaders in voluntary systems of charity and cooperation. Often through small groups of tens the people chose who they would follow in battling the trials of life in the world.
These men were priests of voluntary societies and sometimes judges but they were not kings and rulers over the people. That daily power of choice to support or follow was based on personal knowledge, mutual respect and informed consent.
But Nimrod took that pattern and ruled the people from the top down.
“Our king and our god! Wherefore art thou in fear by reason of a little child? There are myriad upon myriad of princes in thy realm, rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens, and overseers without number. Let the pettiest of the princes go and fetch the boy and put him in prison.” 
These are the words of the mighty provider, Nimrod, who ruled over the people as to what they should do with the child who would become Abraham.
Abraham left Ur and also Haran. What was he really doing and how did his Altars help him and the "many souls" who followed his ways? Was Abraham seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness or following the ways of Nimrod and Cain?
The Levites were also “called out” by Moses, just as Jesus called out His ekklesia, the Church. They were the ministers of the communion of common welfare of the people of the Kingdom of God. These were not the strong arm of men who exercised authority but a system of charity. They taught The Ways of God’s kingdom and kept the people together and strong by their system of charity and hope.
What were the people doing in their pagan Temples?
What purpose did those temples serve in society and by what means were they supported?
- Public religious ceremonies took place outdoors, and not within the temple building. Some ceremonies ended within a temple or shrine, where a ritual object might be stored and brought out for use, or where an offering would be deposited. Sacrifices, like that of animals, would take place at an open-air altar within the templum and were eaten at festivals or distributed to the poor as a part of the public social welfare in the case of public religion.
Are the modern Christians participating in the charitable practices found in the Corban of Christ or the covetous practices of the Corban of Nimrod and other men who call themselves Benefactors; providing benefits but exercising authority.
Was Nimrod a Provider and Predator?
"Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.” (Proverbs 6:5)
- What was the bondage of Egypt and why were we to never go back there again?
- Have people given consent to a social compact that might enslave them like in the days of Egypt?
- Why would the slothful be under tribute?
- Why did the Corban of the Pharisees make the word of God to none effect?
- Why did Jesus say "Call no man Father upon the earth"?
- Why did Jesus say not to be like the rulers who called themselves Benefactors?
- Why did Peter say covetous practices would make us Merchandise and curse children?
- What did Jesus list off as the Weightier matters?
- Why did Jesus command that the people sit down in Tens?
- What is Religion and what is Pure Religion?
- Why did the Church have a Daily ministration?
- How do the Modern Christians differ from the early Church who followed The Way of Christ?
- What was the Christian conflict with Rome?
- What is the difference between the Baptism of John the Baptist and the Baptism of Herod or Constantine or Rabbinical Baptism?
- Israel was not to have a golden calf but what did that mean?
- What were the altars of earth and stone?
- What are lively stones?
- Was the Sabbath a way or a day?
- Were those rituals of ancient societies merely mindless acts of superstition or were they metaphors?
- What are the rituals of the Church and do they point to The Way of Christ and God?
- Could Welfare systems of the world be Snares and Traps?
- And what does this all have to do with Nimrod, Cain and Caesar who called themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other?
- What was the Mark of Cain and the Mark of God and even the Mark of the Beast?
- Did Constantinestart a different Church not of Christ?
- Why did the people have to sew Breeches for the Levites?
- What was early Israel like before the Voice of the people rejected God?
- Why were they organized by Tens?
- How was the Early Church funded?
- Did it operate by force or Freewill offerings?
- Do all governments of the world operate according to the ways of God?
- Or do they operate according the ways of Cain and Nimrod?
- Who were the Nicolaitans and why does God hate their deeds?
- What was Christ trying to tell us about the Fathers of the earth and who are they?
- And who is The Beloved Anarchist?
- What do you want to do about all this?
To find the answers, we must seek and strive to do what Jesus said the way He said to do it... Including attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
The real Church established by Christ must be the temple of Pure Religion. The temple of God is made of living stones who care about one another in the love of Christ. They function through charity while the Temples of the world force the contributions of the people under the authority of men like Cain and Nimrod.
Nimrod to Now Series
- Part 1: Nimrod ~6 min
- Part 2: Golden Calf ~5 min
- Part 3: Mammon ~4 min
- Part 4: Baptism ~5 min
- Part 5: One Purse ~4 min
- Part 6: This World ~4 min
- Part 7: Romans 13 ~5 min
- Part 8: Is America Free? ~4 min
- Part 9: Religion ~4 min
- Part 10: The Church ~8 min
Not of the World?
What did Jesus really say, to whom, and why about his kingdom?
What is it and who does it?
2/5/11 False Prophets
The above recording was recorded here in the studio. The one below was recorded at the station.
Keys of the Kingdom radio broadcast February 5, 2011
People who lead away from the Kingdom of God - Cain, Nimrod, Lamech..., "Egypt" means "bondage", God's welfare system, Contractual nature of Government, Man is "allowed" to create governments - rejection of God, Warnings from Proverbs, You have coveted your neighbor's goods for your benefit - Repent!, Start coming together, Don't send people with guns to your neighbor's house, Solution is Christ, Was Moses's message different?, Be DOers, Strive - Christ said it!, United States is not a republic, Do you think you are "We the People"?, More on Restore America Plan - (RAP), What did first century church DO?, Unrighteous mammon, Example of Pompey, Do your homework, Socialism = Bread + Violence, Electing "Lawmakers"? Why do you need more laws?, Christ's "weightier matters", Finding the right(eous) guys, "Love" is pretty simple, Is your faith on your lips or in your heart?, Long way back to Christ - worth every sacrifice, Realize the deception, Understand the Kingdom, Tree of Life vs Tree of Knowledge, Whirlwind Tour: March - May, Expose the lie and teach the truth, Focus on the Way of Christ.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- 06718 ^דיצ^ tsayid \@tsah’- yid\@ from a form of 06679 and meaning the same; n m; AV-venison 8, hunter 3, victuals 2, provision 2, hunting 1, catch 1, food 1, hunting 1; 19
- 1) hunting, game
- 1a) hunting
- 1b) game hunted
- 2) provision, food
- 2a) provision, food, food-supply
- 1) hunting, game
- 06440 ^םינפ^ paniym \@paw-neem’\@ pl. (but always as sing.) of an unused noun ^הנפ^ paneh \@paw-neh’\@ from 06437; n m; AV-before 1137, face 390, presence 76, because 67, sight 40, countenance 30, from 27, person 21, upon 20, of 20, … me 18, against 17, … him 16, open 13, for 13, toward 9, misc 195; 2109
- 1) face
- 1a) face, faces
- 1b) presence, person
- 1c) face (of seraphim or cherubim)
- 1d) face (of animals)
- 1e) face, surface (of ground)
- 1f) as adv of loc/temp
- 1f1) before and behind, toward, in front of, forward, formerly,
- 1g) with prep 1g1) in front of, before, to the front of, in the presence of, in the face of, at the face or front of, from the presence of, from before, from before the face of
- 1) face
- "But when a new generation arises and the democracy falls into the hands of the grandchildren of its founders, they have become so accustomed to freedom and equality that they no longer value them, and begin to aim at pre-eminence; and it is chiefly those of ample fortune who fall into this error. 6 So when they begin to lust for power and cannot attain it through themselves or their own good qualities, they ruin their estates, tempting and corrupting the people in every possible way. 7 And hence when by their foolish thirst for reputation they have created among the masses an appetite for gifts and the habit of receiving them, democracy in its turn is abolished and changes into a rule of force and violence. 8 For the people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others, as soon as they find a leader who is enterprising but is excluded from the houses of office by his penury, institute the rule of violence; 9 and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch" Polybius: The Histories (composed at Rome around 130 BC)
- The Legends of the Jews: From the Creation to Jacob, Vol. 1, Chapter V
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.