First to do List
Finding our way to freedom under God by the numbers.
What have we forgotten to do?
We were told to repent and seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
What does that look like?
What has happened is that Americans and most people around the world have been making social compacts with men who call themselves Benefactors but in fact they weaken society and grow in power like 2 Samuel 8 said they would. They only exercise authority one over the other benefits. In order to to provide these Benefits the force people to contribute. The people accept this covetous system and become more Slothful but are also snared into a corvee system of Bondage.
People wanted those benefits at their neighbors' expense and even at the expense of the liberty of their children. Those are covetous systems that make the people human resources or what the Bible calls Merchandise. Providing for the needs of society by forcing the contributions of the people may be convenient at first but it erodes the character of society and such Covetous Practices curses the children.
Modern Churches turned a blind eye to the commandment about not coveting what belongs to your neighbor and went along with these social schemes which make the word of God to none effect.
People wanted to have public schools at their neighbors' expense rather than by local community charity like we used to do in America.
They wanted social security at their neighbors' expense rather than depend on charity if their own resources failed them. This made it convenient for people who no longer had to do ought for their parents because they said they gave at the civil Temples of the state.
Americans at one time were a shining example of a charity driven society. You can see by the words and deeds of earlier Americans like David Crocket that if anyone is going to restore America they must repent and change their thinking. America has become a socialist nation for over a hundred years. We must turn around and go the other way.
But for those who do want to change direction they can began right now. The unrighteous Mammon will fail and is failing now. Like Rome it will fall and take many with it.
Those who can only begin to imagine what course we must take may need a list to inspire them.
- Stop seeking socialist solutions to education.
- Everyone take your children out of public schools and start teaching them at home.
- Gather with others who are doing the same.
- Even if you have no school age children help your neighbors teach their children.
- Care about one another's education as much as you care about your own.
- Find out what has been taken from your school books.
- Share ideas. Do not dictate to others.
- Gather with others and Network with other groups doing similar things around the world.
- Evangelize others on Home education, business and health through a Network.
- Professional or experienced individuals can share higher levels of skills.
- Organize from the ground up locally and in a broad network.
- Use a pattern of Tens that has worked in the past.
- 10 or 12 families in each group of the Network of Tens.
- Pick someone to help keep track of each member, team leader and minister...
- Their primary purpose is to connect you with other groups of the Tens network.
- They need to be diligent, moral and seek righteousness in all things.
- You need to support them so they can go here and there when needed.
- Gather openly with the practice of Charity in all areas of society.
- Each of you professing your immediate and long-range goals in the group
- Each individual should seek to be there for others near and far.
- There must be a Hue and cry as all attend to the Weightier matters.
- Build relationships of trust now in small things so you are ready when big things come.
- Liberty and righteousness are not hobbies but ways of life.
- In Economics everyone help everyone become individually independent together
- Become a business advisory...
- Start credit unions...
- Learn individual fiscal responsibility
- Invest in local businesses, including Coops, that strengthen community and bring independence to families.
- Help the young people you are training in your education network get started and succeed in their own businesses.
- Build your community beyond the organized Network of Tens.
- Health - care about the whole health of individuals and your community
- Sources of food together
- Alternative health solutions.
- Alternative medicine
- Health share
- Learn to negotiate medical bills
- Skilled and knowledgeable people should aid and share
- Accumulate men and women you can trust locally and in a wider network.
- There is no greater asset than friends.
- Becoming health education and welfare
- This will test the bonds of the people for each other.
- Gather several times a year to shore up the network.
- Organize your own FEMA network to aid in major and minor disasters, both public and private. We call it the Faith Emergency Ministry Auxiliary.
- Prepare as individuals with the intent of helping others.
- Every house and home should have some ability to take care of sick and injured, help the homeless...
- Remember the caveats of the Bible,
- If you do not work neither will you eat.
- Christ would not open the door to the foolish virgins who were slothful in the watch.
- The slothful servant who did nothing with his talent had it taken away.
- Forgive those who are brothers in this endeavor so that they might forgive you.
- Give that you may be given to in your time of need.
Community | Intentional Community | Sense of Community | Community Types |
Community Ethics | Community Law | Society and community | Communities Ancient |
Communion | Eucharist | Social Virtues | Daily ministration | Tens | FEMA |
Feasts | Feasts and festivals | Pentecost | Celebrate | Burning Bush Festival |
Law | Rights | Economy | Education | Welfare_types | Perfect law of liberty |
Benefactors | gods | Covet | First to do List | Fundamental orders | Network |
== Footnotes ==
- The Warning to watch was from γρηγορεύω which is the Greek word gregoreuo does mean watch but as a metaphor it means "give strict attention to, be cautious, active 2a) to take heed lest through remission and indolence some destructive calamity suddenly overtake one"
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/